One4allGiftCardUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend One4allGiftCardUK

Tell us how One4allGiftCardUK made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My experience with One4All is that the productive is deceptive and the company unreasonable. If you’re considering buying remember that EU law now dictates that purchases over £40.00 cannot be made online with a gift card and they fail to advertise this on the packaging, on the receipt or even verbally when you purchase the card. So, for example, someone buys you a £50.00 One4All gift card. You can only spend £40.00 online, should you try and spend more the retailer’s system doesn’t produce an error telling you the issues, it simply states that details you entered are incorrect. It would be sensible then to allow the user to ‘top up’ the card with their own money. This place however is not possible. So, remembering our example, if you have a £50.00 gift card you will have to spend £40.00 and then a further £10.00 at another store. I decide to take this up with One4All. They took my complaint and told me that there were going to charge me £15.00 to send me the money. I refused and they eventually transferred me the money charge free. They promised me the funds on two separate dates both of which they missed. So, beware and consider an Amazon gift card as an alternative!
Don't waste your time with these cards. Declined at POS despite available balance.
Went to use my gift card (unused) peacocks Widnes refused card as it only had 3p left.l think maybe these cards get cloned someone has obviously used the details. annette
Awful card that can only be used in very limited locations.
Discovered that hardly any money left on gift card due to 90p per month deduction for administration - what administion?No mention on the gift card to suggest that amount of 90p per month would be deducted. Bad practice.
Avoid this company at all costs. What a rip off! Management fees for doing what exactly? Should be classed as theft. Would NEVER buy a One4All gift card for anyone and will do my best to tell others not to buy one for me.
Appaling! Wish I'd never wasted my money. You can't use them in lots of places it says you can. You can't tell if you're on the Irish or English website & believe me it makes a huge difference! Issues in stores as cashiers don't know how to use them & so the cards decline. Hugely stressful & frustrating. Will never buy again!
zero from me. I received a £100 gift card from my employer who are a worldwide organisation of impeccable reputation but sadly one4all have shown themselves not to match that standard. I presented my card to a huge UK retailer but they couldn't verify the card. after more than 30 minutes waiting I left with a card which had been deducted by the purchase price 'pending' and no product. I contacted the one4all customer service team 3 times and received no response and I'm 24 hours later. be wary of this company, they don't honour gift cards and provide the poorest customer service. I have receipts and emails to back up my statement I'd they even bother to read this.
One4allGiftCardUK is rated 1.50 based on 10 reviews