One4allGiftCardUK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend One4allGiftCardUK
4PM
4PM

Tell us how One4allGiftCardUK made you happy

"zero from me. I received a £100 gift card from my employer who are a worldwide organisation of impeccable reputation but sadly one4all have shown themselves not to match that standard. I presented my card to a huge UK retailer but they couldn't verify the card. after more than 30 minutes waiting I left with a card which had been deducted by the purchase price 'pending' and no product. I contacted the one4all customer service team 3 times and received no response and I'm 24 hours later. be wary of this company, they don't honour gift cards and provide the poorest customer service. I have receipts and emails to back up my statement I'd they even bother to read this."
Are you One4allGiftCardUK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I sent six vouchers off to the UK for my grand children for Christmas, none arrived and I didn't know until afterwards. There was no explanation and the company would only re post without any special delivery, which I thought was shabby treatment. After speaking to several members of staff a lovely lady called Georgina sorted it out and they got their vouchers. I would like to know what happened as I have used the company several times in the past and I need to assess if they can be relied upon for the future."
One4allGiftCardUK is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews