One4allGiftCardUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend One4allGiftCardUK

Tell us how One4allGiftCardUK made you happy
zero from me. I received a £100 gift card from my employer who are a worldwide organisation of impeccable reputation but sadly one4all have shown themselves not to match that standard. I presented my card to a huge UK retailer but they couldn't verify the card. after more than 30 minutes waiting I left with a card which had been deducted by the purchase price 'pending' and no product. I contacted the one4all customer service team 3 times and received no response and I'm 24 hours later. be wary of this company, they don't honour gift cards and provide the poorest customer service. I have receipts and emails to back up my statement I'd they even bother to read this.
I sent six vouchers off to the UK for my grand children for Christmas, none arrived and I didn't know until afterwards. There was no explanation and the company would only re post without any special delivery, which I thought was shabby treatment. After speaking to several members of staff a lovely lady called Georgina sorted it out and they got their vouchers. I would like to know what happened as I have used the company several times in the past and I need to assess if they can be relied upon for the future.
One4allGiftCardUK is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews