One4allGiftCardUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend One4allGiftCardUK

Tell us how One4allGiftCardUK made you happy
I have bought a gift card, 3 hours later has not arrived in gift cards. Unable to send, still waiting.
The website is very slow, spoke to customer service, told it may take a few hours to get it.
I would never have spent my money if I knew I had to wait.
Dreadful concept. I have several cards with small amounts on them. The balance is dwindling as whilst the shops are shut (can’t spend them there!) I s am unable to use them online (not enough money on each and unable to combine). Meanwhile I am being charged 90pence a month! Complete con. My heart sinks when my children receive them as presents,
If anyone is thinking of buying a One4all gift card, don't.

I received one as a gift and, not only can you not put the gift card toward a more expensive purchase (either find something for the exact amount, or you'll be left with money on your card you can't spend), but if you don't use it within a certain time, they actually start fining you and TAKING MONEY OFF the balance on the card.

And their customer service is awful, offering nothing to help, but just offering stock replies and weak platitudes.

All in all a terrible experience that feels suspiciously close to a scam.
If anyone is thinking of buying a One4all gift card, don't.

All in all a terrible experience that feels suspiciously close to a scam.
Bought gift card for a birthday present, I was asked if I wanted to put a message on it. I did ask for a message but they printed it on the receipt?? How stupid, surely it should have gone on the card that came with the gift card.
My experience with One4All is that the productive is deceptive and the company unreasonable. If you’re considering buying remember that EU law now dictates that purchases over £40.00 cannot be made online with a gift card and they fail to advertise this on the packaging, on the receipt or even verbally when you purchase the card. So, for example, someone buys you a £50.00 One4All gift card. You can only spend £40.00 online, should you try and spend more the retailer’s system doesn’t produce an error telling you the issues, it simply states that details you entered are incorrect. It would be sensible then to allow the user to ‘top up’ the card with their own money. This place however is not possible. So, remembering our example, if you have a £50.00 gift card you will have to spend £40.00 and then a further £10.00 at another store.

I decide to take this up with One4All. They took my complaint and told me that there were going to charge me £15.00 to send me the money. I refused and they eventually transferred me the money charge free. They promised me the funds on two separate dates both of which they missed.

So, beware and consider an Amazon gift card as an alternative!
Don't waste your time with these cards. Declined at POS despite available balance.
Went to use my gift card (unused) peacocks Widnes refused card as it only had 3p left.l think maybe these cards get cloned someone has obviously used the details. annette
How to successfully use your card in a store.
I am a retail till operative and I get these every day. The store isn't able to tell you what the balance on the card is but this is easy enough to find out if you visit the website (address is on the back of the card) just follow the simple instructions which are given.
Once you know the exact balance on the card make a note of it and when you get to the till if the balance on the card is less than the amount you need to pay, tell the cashier how much is on the card and they can then type in that amount and process the payment as a credit/debit card with the exact amount you wish to use, The card has to be swiped on the card machine and a signature will be required to complete the payment. Any remaining balance on the till can then be paid however you want to, cash, another gift card or a credit/debit card,
If you don’t know how much is on the card and you try to use it for a purchase that is more than the balance, it will automatically decline the payment.
If the stores/companies who were selling these cards explained all if the above customers would be a-lot happier and they would probably sell more of them.
Hope this helps anyone who is unsure how to use them in a store x
Awful card that can only be used in very limited locations.
Discovered that hardly any money left on gift card due to 90p per month deduction for administration - what administion?No mention on the gift card to suggest that amount of 90p per month would be deducted. Bad practice.
Avoid this company at all costs. What a rip off! Management fees for doing what exactly? Should be classed as theft. Would NEVER buy a One4All gift card for anyone and will do my best to tell others not to buy one for me.
Appaling! Wish I'd never wasted my money. You can't use them in lots of places it says you can. You can't tell if you're on the Irish or English website & believe me it makes a huge difference! Issues in stores as cashiers don't know how to use them & so the cards decline. Hugely stressful & frustrating. Will never buy again!
zero from me. I received a £100 gift card from my employer who are a worldwide organisation of impeccable reputation but sadly one4all have shown themselves not to match that standard. I presented my card to a huge UK retailer but they couldn't verify the card. after more than 30 minutes waiting I left with a card which had been deducted by the purchase price 'pending' and no product. I contacted the one4all customer service team 3 times and received no response and I'm 24 hours later. be wary of this company, they don't honour gift cards and provide the poorest customer service. I have receipts and emails to back up my statement I'd they even bother to read this.
I sent six vouchers off to the UK for my grand children for Christmas, none arrived and I didn't know until afterwards. There was no explanation and the company would only re post without any special delivery, which I thought was shabby treatment. After speaking to several members of staff a lovely lady called Georgina sorted it out and they got their vouchers. I would like to know what happened as I have used the company several times in the past and I need to assess if they can be relied upon for the future.
One4allGiftCardUK is rated 1.47 based on 15 reviews