oneofftrades.com.au Reviews

Under an hour
Read oneofftrades.com.au Reviews

(02) 8999 0595

contact@oneofftrades.com.au

Tell us how oneofftrades.com.au made you happy
I’m a first tim seller and did two trades which were handled so professionally and efficiently that it was so easy. My questions were dealt with promptly. High recommend oneofftrades 🌺
Excellent service fast no fuss and reasonable fees. Highly recommend.
I was surprised by the long process of getting registered in your system. Do I need to go through it all again if I wish to make more sales?
I was a bit unsure as to how to sell the cba shares that we had, so i gave oneofftrades the task, and it was easy to fill out four steps, and we were amazed how quickly they got sold ,within the next day, and 48 hours later the money in our account, no fuss very happy indeed! thank you!!
Re: ID Section of online process; I strongly suggest that you provide a Photo Card option for your senior share holders
Helpful and simple to sell shares.
Very Happy! Fast and Great Service!
very efficient service. Will use again!
Easy to use process.
Wow I can’t believe how easy and simple this process was. Thank you
Thought selling shares was a nightmare as I tried with some companies who required enormous amount of verification but trading with oneofftrades was very easy process. Could not believe share got sold in a day and funds transferred so quickly. I was informed of the stages and progress of sale. Thanks oneofftrades.
Very easy. Definitely recommend.
Fast easy and Straight to the point made so easy to sell off shares and will be dealing with you in the future
The process was uncomplicated and done at an acceptable pace. Very happy with the service provided.
The process went smoothly and the money for the sale of my shares was also received within the time frames advised. Would be happy to recommend this service to anyone I know if they were selling shares.
the most convoluted system I have encountered; the lack of feedback as to correcting any errors is abysmal
First time sale of shares using this method and have had a very satisfying experience. Totally hassle free in the most professional manner with regular updates on the process. Prompt payment of sale proceeds into nominated account within the specified time of two days. Would use them again any time and no hesitation in recommending them.
I have used One Off Trades twice now and found the process to be prompt and straightforward. I was very happy with how the sale of my shares was managed and was pleased with the result.
Thank you for your assistance in selling my shares. When I first rang for guidance, a kind young lady guided me & I thought I had completed the instructions to sell. I then committed to an order for work etc thinking the funds would be available in a week. When nothing came through to my bank account in a fortnight, I enquired further and found that they had not been sold. In that time the value dropped by $1,000 approximately. I then listed them going through the whole process. I enquired again of progress after a few days and found that they had not yet been listed for sale, but action was then taken and the funds which by then I needed arrived as promised. Thank you again for your assistance.
Fast, Efficient and Friendly. Never to much trouble