oneofftrades.com.au Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read oneofftrades.com.au Reviews

(02) 8999 0595

contact@oneofftrades.com.au

Tell us how oneofftrades.com.au made you happy
Service is amazing Special mention to Victoria, she helps me so efficiently
Thank you oneofftrade it was that easy as is to say oneoff .thanks from one satisfied customer
I found the whole process surprisingly easy and straightforward. It was handy to have online chat help if needed. I appreciated your timely completion. Thank you.
I am a ‘one off trader’ and sold my shares throughOneOffTrades.com.au this week after reading other favourable reviews on the internet. Staff member, Victoria French demonstrated her patience in getting me sorted initially with incomplete, outdated information I provided. From then on the shares were sold immediately and today the proceeds arrived in my bank account as forecast! Well done Oneofftrades, I can highly recommend your quick, professional service, Kerry Smith
Very easy to use service, and quick and helpful communication from the team
Dealt with Victoria French at One Off Trades, wow so professional and such excellent service, will definitely be using this company again. nothing was a problem.
Great service, easy to get the deed done. Very happy with the outcome.
I am a person that has absolutely no idea as far as buying and selling my shares. The shares were gifted to me many years ago and I found it my opportunity to sell them and so I started the process by searching on the internet and I came across Oneoftrades. So very happy that I did because from the start to the end it was so very easy. Oneoftrades gives you Impeccable Service. They do all the work for you & all you have to do is fill in all the info they ask then you leave it up to them. They say you get your funds within a short time of them being sold and it was so true. Very fast and very easy to understand everything. They keep you updated throughout the whole process. I highly recommend you using Oneoftrades, it will be one of the best decisions you have made.
Thank you Oneoftrades for making my time with you such a pleasant, easy and fast one AAA+++
I’m a first tim seller and did two trades which were handled so professionally and efficiently that it was so easy. My questions were dealt with promptly. High recommend oneofftrades 🌺
Excellent service fast no fuss and reasonable fees.
Highly recommend.
I was surprised by the long process of getting registered in your system. Do I need to go through it all again if I wish to make more sales?
I was a bit unsure as to how to sell the cba shares that we had, so i gave
oneofftrades the task, and it was easy to fill out four steps, and we were
amazed how quickly they got sold ,within the next day, and 48 hours later
the money in our account, no fuss very happy indeed! thank you!!
Re: ID Section of online process;
I strongly suggest that you provide a Photo Card option for your senior share holders
Helpful and simple to sell shares.
Very Happy! Fast and Great Service!
very efficient service. Will use again!
Easy to use process.
Wow I can’t believe how easy and simple this process was. Thank you
Thought selling shares was a nightmare as I tried with some companies who required enormous amount of verification but trading with oneofftrades was very easy process. Could not believe share got sold in a day and funds transferred so quickly. I was informed of the stages and progress of sale. Thanks oneofftrades.
Very easy. Definitely recommend.
oneofftrades.com.au is rated 4.70 based on 232 reviews