oneofftrades.com.au Reviews

Under an hour
Read oneofftrades.com.au Reviews

(02) 8999 0595

contact@oneofftrades.com.au

Tell us how oneofftrades.com.au made you happy
Thought selling shares was a nightmare as I tried with some companies who required enormous amount of verification but trading with oneofftrades was very easy process. Could not believe share got sold in a day and funds transferred so quickly. I was informed of the stages and progress of sale. Thanks oneofftrades.
Very easy. Definitely recommend.
Fast easy and Straight to the point made so easy to sell off shares and will be dealing with you in the future
The process was uncomplicated and done at an acceptable pace. Very happy with the service provided.
The process went smoothly and the money for the sale of my shares was also received within the time frames advised. Would be happy to recommend this service to anyone I know if they were selling shares.
the most convoluted system I have encountered; the lack of feedback as to correcting any errors is abysmal
First time sale of shares using this method and have had a very satisfying experience. Totally hassle free in the most professional manner with regular updates on the process. Prompt payment of sale proceeds into nominated account within the specified time of two days. Would use them again any time and no hesitation in recommending them.
I have used One Off Trades twice now and found the process to be prompt and straightforward. I was very happy with how the sale of my shares was managed and was pleased with the result.
Thank you for your assistance in selling my shares. When I first rang for guidance, a kind young lady guided me & I thought I had completed the instructions to sell. I then committed to an order for work etc thinking the funds would be available in a week. When nothing came through to my bank account in a fortnight, I enquired further and found that they had not been sold. In that time the value dropped by $1,000 approximately. I then listed them going through the whole process. I enquired again of progress after a few days and found that they had not yet been listed for sale, but action was then taken and the funds which by then I needed arrived as promised. Thank you again for your assistance.
Fast, Efficient and Friendly. Never to much trouble
Money in bank. But don't know what the shares were sold for . But all good.
Very easy process no hassles money in the bank in 2 days.
Excellent result from selling my shares. Very timely and efficient
This was my first venture into trading shares and consequently have spent considerable time looking at options and building the confidence to act. Your service was recommended to me by an acquaintance. I found the process very straight forward and at each stage the communication back to me was frequent and reassuring. I would not hesitate to recommend this service to others.
Fast, reliable, accurate - 10/10 would use again
So easy, no problems at all ,kept me informed along the way,money in bank when they said it would be.definately recommend thankyou
one off trade was great.there were a few hiccups on my part but the chat line was extremely helpful and problem resolved very quickly. everything happened on time as promised
Very easy to deal with. Which makes it a pleasure. I will sell more shares at a later date and I will use oneofftrades again . Thanks..
So Easy! Highly recommend
My trade,although small,was not easy due to documentation.Was able to contact oneoff trades and speak to a gentleman who was able to resolve the impasse immmediaely and my trade was com[leted that afternoon,
oneofftrades.com.au is rated 4.70 based on 214 reviews