OnePlus Reviews

of reviewers recommend OnePlus
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how OnePlus made you happy
OnePlus customer service is terrible. I purchased 6 phones from them since the start and didn't have to it use their customer service before until now as all the cables they provided malfunctioned and I could not charged my phones. There was no visible damage to the cables but they wanted me make a 30 second video made of the cables. They act like they are a quality brand but there cables are not. I spent a good amount of money with them and they are so cheap they can't even a provide a replacement cable to charge your device. 7 cables purchased and every one malfunctioned that's not a coincidence. WARNING do not purchase from OnePlus!!! Premium price but substandard equipment
Poland customer service is perfect.
They repaired why screen in 2 days.
Perfect!
Absolute Disgrace. AVOID!!

Have been a promoter of OnePlus since I purchased my phone in 2016, but after the past 2 weeks, it shows the care they have for their loyal customers.

My OnePlus 3, which I purchased 3 years ago had a battery drain issue after installing recent software update (Sounds familiar with other tech companies... Apple being caught draining older model phones)

I sent to replace, but after paying for a new battery and labour the phone was returned with the same fault. I contacted support and they apologized and said if I was to return the phone and they found another issue then it would be replaced with a new model.

Upon sending again. I have now received a new quotation for my motherboard and am now being told I need to pay this. Not even an apology for not investigating the original fault, or offering a refund on the battery replacment, which wasted all of our time and money.

The way I have been treated by OnePlus over the past 2 weeks is the worst experience I have ever had and I only hope they can turn this around. Id the review is still live by the end of July then please use this as a warning that entering into any transaction with OnePlus will leave you disappointed and disheartened by how companies can treat their customer base in this way.

For anyone who monitors this in OnePlus - my email is marcusmcgann95@live.couk
WORST AND VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

IF I COULD GIVE LESS THAN 1 STAR THEN I WILL.

I AM VERY LOYAL AND A BIG FAN OF ONEPLUS, ALSO USING ONEPLUS DEVICE SINCE LAST MANY YEARS AND STILL LOVE IT BUT NOW I AM FEELING FRUSTRATED BY THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

NO ONE RESPONDING THE CALL, AUTOMATICALLY HANG UP 3 TIMES AFTER 8 MINUTES WAIT EACH TIME.
RMA Number: 17144890000918. For over 2 weeks OnePlus has had my returned items. The status of my ticket has been 'waiting for inspection'. What the heck? There are Items that I never even opened.

I've reached out to support several times and all they say is that they have 'endorsed my ticket to a specialist'. What the heck does that mean? The last time my ticket was 'endorsed to a specialist' was 9 days ago! That's not good customer service or support - that's "Passing The Buck". That's saying "I don't matter!" Don't claim to be support and then do nothing to help.

I've lost all confidence in OnePlus. Bad support = bad company. No-one will help.
OnePlus is rated 3.04 based on 25 reviews