OnePlus Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend OnePlus
07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact OnePlus?
Click Here

Tell us how OnePlus made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Absolute Disgrace. AVOID!! Have been a promoter of OnePlus since I purchased my phone in 2016, but after the past 2 weeks, it shows the care they have for their loyal customers. My OnePlus 3, which I purchased 3 years ago had a battery drain issue after installing recent software update (Sounds familiar with other tech companies... Apple being caught draining older model phones) I sent to replace, but after paying for a new battery and labour the phone was returned with the same fault. I contacted support and they apologized and said if I was to return the phone and they found another issue then it would be replaced with a new model. Upon sending again. I have now received a new quotation for my motherboard and am now being told I need to pay this. Not even an apology for not investigating the original fault, or offering a refund on the battery replacment, which wasted all of our time and money. The way I have been treated by OnePlus over the past 2 weeks is the worst experience I have ever had and I only hope they can turn this around. If the review is still live by the end of July then please use this as a warning that entering into any transaction with OnePlus will leave you disappointed and disheartened by how companies can treat their customer base in this way."
Are you OnePlus? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Absolute Disgrace. AVOID!! Have been a promoter of OnePlus since I purchased my phone in 2016, but after the past 2 weeks, it shows the care they have for their loyal customers. My OnePlus 3, which I purchased 3 years ago had a battery drain issue after installing recent software update (Sounds familiar with other tech companies... Apple being caught draining older model phones) I sent to replace, but after paying for a new battery and labour the phone was returned with the same fault. I contacted support and they apologized and said if I was to return the phone and they found another issue then it would be replaced with a new model. Upon sending again. I have now received a new quotation for my motherboard and am now being told I need to pay this. Not even an apology for not investigating the original fault, or offering a refund on the battery replacment, which wasted all of our time and money. The way I have been treated by OnePlus over the past 2 weeks is the worst experience I have ever had and I only hope they can turn this around. Id the review is still live by the end of July then please use this as a warning that entering into any transaction with OnePlus will leave you disappointed and disheartened by how companies can treat their customer base in this way. For anyone who monitors this in OnePlus - my email is marcusmcgann95@live.couk"
"WORST AND VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. IF I COULD GIVE LESS THAN 1 STAR THEN I WILL. I AM VERY LOYAL AND A BIG FAN OF ONEPLUS, ALSO USING ONEPLUS DEVICE SINCE LAST MANY YEARS AND STILL LOVE IT BUT NOW I AM FEELING FRUSTRATED BY THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO ONE RESPONDING THE CALL, AUTOMATICALLY HANG UP 3 TIMES AFTER 8 MINUTES WAIT EACH TIME."
"Oneplus always provide a fantastic produce at an unbeatable price. I have owned both the Oneplus 3T and the 6, both phones served me well. There are few companies that make a better product regardless of the price."
"Great phone, top quality material and super overall product at a fraction on the price of bigger names."
"Prompt delivery."
"Very good support, they went beyond the normal support to help order a OnePlus device, still waitting for it but so far great e-mail support."
"Ordered the Oneplus 5 with priority delivery. It's a great device and the delivery was fast."
"Don't exaggerate. They are very efficient and quick."
"RMA Number: 17144890000918. For over 2 weeks OnePlus has had my returned items. The status of my ticket has been 'waiting for inspection'. What the heck? There are Items that I never even opened. I've reached out to support several times and all they say is that they have 'endorsed my ticket to a specialist'. What the heck does that mean? The last time my ticket was 'endorsed to a specialist' was 9 days ago! That's not good customer service or support - that's "Passing The Buck". That's saying "I don't matter!" Don't claim to be support and then do nothing to help. I've lost all confidence in OnePlus. Bad support = bad company. No-one will help."
"Fast delivery and great customer service. Haven't used them for 3 years as their last product lasted wonderfully. Looking forward to new purchases from them"
"Excellent phone "OnePlus 3" for a low price"
"I broke my OnePlus 3 screen and I was able to send it to Poland (Where they have they Customer Support centre) and back, fixed, under 10 days at a considerably less expensive price that all of the other options... Awesome service!"
"Applying a screenprotector out of the box"
OnePlus is rated 3.79 based on 14 reviews