OnePlus Reviews

of reviewers recommend OnePlus
1.9
Based on 69 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how OnePlus made you happy
Sachin
Faulty Charging Cables, 3 Different Phones, Charging Cables fraying at different points and braid showing through. l: Charging block End 7t 2: Charging point end and phone end 6t 3: Charging point end, half way down cable and phone end I purchased these phones 5t and 6t from o2 and 7t from EE. When the leads became faulty I took them back to the point of purchase and was told as they didn't stock the Oneplus range I would need to contact OnePlus directly. On doing this I was informed to take them back to the point of purchase which I informed them I did only to be told to contact OnePlus directly. After a hour on the phone to One Plus customer service speaking to a adviser named DANIEL and once again going through the sam dialogue I was left with the advice which I had been given numerous times before. I told him I was advised not to use these cables as they could become a fire hazards. So come on OnePlus do the decent thing and replace these 3 cables free of charge to reinstate my faith in your company.
I have ordered one plus TV on 4h August, It was supposed to be delivered by 11th August but I have n't got this. I had raised my concern in One Plus Support for the same and sent one legal notice also on 25th August they changed the delivery status from pending to delivered at 10:43 PM, although delivery times are only until 09 PM, I raised my complaint again for the same and after follow up of 2months i had been communicated that it was already delivered and you are lying then I requested the One Plus Support to investigate it again by offering the complete legal action against me if I found wrong else they will do the legal action against delivery partner, now they have reached out to me stating that it was never delivered to you and We were manipulating you. I had requested them now to take the legal action against the delivery partner so they are forcefully closing the case. I have all the proofs for this. Whenever needed I can share the proofs for everything.
OnePlus 1 star review on 8th December 2022 OnePlus 1 star review on 8th December 2022 OnePlus 1 star review on 8th December 2022 OnePlus 1 star review on 8th December 2022 OnePlus 1 star review on 8th December 2022 OnePlus 1 star review on 8th December 2022 OnePlus 1 star review on 8th December 2022 OnePlus 1 star review on 8th December 2022 OnePlus 1 star review on 8th December 2022 OnePlus 1 star review on 8th December 2022 OnePlus 1 star review on 8th December 2022 OnePlus 1 star review on 8th December 2022 OnePlus 1 star review on 8th December 2022 OnePlus 1 star review on 8th December 2022
OnePlus is a scam, waste of time as it has been 7 months with them dealing with 1 case. I have sent my mobile in for repair 4 time to repair the same problem and they want me to send it in again . they have a policy that if your phone has been into repair the 3rd time with the same problems they will sent a replacement mobile out.There was a replacement promised 2 time but OnePlus cant keep there promises they are just wasting my time. It's always the same old story for them, they keep saying the case has been escalated to the concerned higher team and keep saying to update the phone , HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO UPDATE THE PHONE TO KNOW ITS NOT A SYSTEM FAULT . Also they will keep saying they are 'escalating' the case to higher up management, I have no idea how high that goes because it's been escalating to higher managements for months !!!
Technical suuport has no knowledge. Didn't even know what I was asking. I have contacted multiple times and the issue was far from solved! No knowledge, rude
I had this oneplus 7 pro nearly 3 years phone was good until yesterday it was in my pocket and automatically factory reset and wipe out all the photos, videos ,document everything on my phone I didn't had the backups so I lost everything so I called them and they said new version do automatic updates without the owners permission so I won't recommend oneplus products any more and I won't buy them Naver again I hope this not happen to anyone else.
Worst service.
If there was a negative star I would have chosen it. I don't no where to start with this phone. This phone rings only when it wants to. It just sends text before your done typing. It somehow enters zen mound or pocket mode the it won't do anything at all. So basically web is minus 4 stars phone answering and dialing minus 2 stars texting minus 4 stars. The camera works great so after you have lost your business and friends you can enjoy taking pictures of the things you are about to lose next if you don't get a new phone. By the way somehow no matter what I do this phone works normal after messing with it all day for about 4 hours. Navigation always puts me somewhere else. This phone tells me one minute I'm in the correct state the next minute it thinks I'm across the country. I bought this phone about a year or two ago my life has been a night mare because of it seems. I'm throwing this pos away and going with a dependable brand . I have had several brands they all are better then this. I would not take this phone again if they payed me. They could never offer anywhere near the money and the relationships this pos has taken away from me. People believe your phone messed up about 2 or 3 times then they assume you are just making up excuses. Nobody believe there is such a POS phone on the market. Thank you one pluss. What the hell does that stand for the number of times this phone is guaranteed to work.
OnePlus service is too poor they haven't maintained brand standards. Counter agents gives fake commitments and agents are too arogant bad in communication. Service centre phone number also not working for Pune location GM road. I Recommend don't buy OnePlus products. My new OnePlus 10 pro camera stoped working under 20 days. Very bad experience. Hate it.
OnePlus mobile customer service is so worst ...wardha one plus centre took 1 month 12 days just to repair display of my mob one plus Nord...worst service worst centre .
The new software update makes navigating even more convoluted. When you access your photos it's not just a layout of all your photos, thee software organizes them for you in however it seems fit. you can't change this option.
No need tv purchase.still nw no installation
The customer services are worst! It's been 1.5 months, my TV problem has not been resolved yet. Calling again and again and still, nothing is happening is frustrating and disappointing. Worst services ever.
After sales service is very bad I have given my earphones to service centre and they misplaced my earphones and service centre is telling me that we are escalating your case. From last 1.5 month At last I’ll say that after sales service and customer care persons are not trained please don’t buy one plus products
OnePlus 1 star review on 11th September 2022
This is A real Shocker for me after Purchase of 1 plus LED 50 INCH U SERIES. I had purchased in March this year and by end of August it went Bad on its own. When contacted Customer care i was told to wait for 24 hours which ultimately turned into 48 hours wait and after that also , there was no Solution to my problem. Staff is very arrogant and unfriendly. They have no solution to your problems and would let you on hold for hours. Now it's been 10 days almost i am not helped and still waiting for resolution. Daily being given new email id to report issue.
The customer services are worst! It's been 2 months, my problem has not been resolved yet. Calling again and again and still nothing is happening is frustrating and disappointing. Worst services ever.
I have had OnePlus since beginning and now have 9 Pro. Also my job for 4 years was to test 5G phones. Trend has been pretty bad since 8. Since then (5G) sw( firmware and Android patch started to have problems and now with Pro 9... this phone has become annoying. One Plus 7 was great phone and it still is, my wife has it. But 9 Pro, stalls, goes black, does not respond to touch, refuses to connect to wifi, looses 4G/5G and overall it needs maintenance almost once per day. Most annoying thing has been loosing keyboard and its not coming back until restart. Sad to say but this is where my journey with OnePlus ends. To much Oppo and too less opensource and Android.
NEW VERSION (IN2025_11_C.21) SUCKS!!!
I have been buying OnePlus phones since 2014-2015 and there's always been minor bugs but nothing major. However, as the phones get newer the bugs seems to get worse. I bought a new OnePlus 9 Pro and it's incredibly buggy to the point where even normal cell phone functions (i.e. phone calls, voicemail, messaging, and photos) all have some type of negative issue. The customer support team told me they'd send me some materials and instructions so I can mail the phone back and get it fixed or possibly get a new one free of charge... that was back in March and still waiting for the resolution.
TERRIBLE SERVICE FROM ONE PLUS SUPPORT - DRAMA QUEENS OR MALES FINALLY AFTER 2 WEEKS FOLLOW UP MY ISSUE AINT RESOLVED THEY BETA AROUND BUSH CANNOT SUPPORT IPHONE USERS OR DESKTOP WHATS APP CHAT SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE BUT NONE OF THEM GIVE SOLUTION - ALL THEY SAY IS SORRY FOR NOTHING AT ALL Staines Steward. TERRIBLE AT HIS JOB
Worst company ever ...they put a promotion and sent me something i did not ordered ..now they want to charge shipping cost ...promotuons at on eplus are fake ..i paid 50 something supposed free gift back o r watch i got a cheap 5 dollar water container
OnePlus 1 star review on 13th June 2022 OnePlus 1 star review on 13th June 2022