OnePlus Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend OnePlus
03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact OnePlus?

Tell us how OnePlus made you happy

Telephone
"WORST AND VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. IF I COULD GIVE LESS THAN 1 STAR THEN I WILL. I AM VERY LOYAL AND A BIG FAN OF ONEPLUS, ALSO USING ONEPLUS DEVICE SINCE LAST MANY YEARS AND STILL LOVE IT BUT NOW I AM FEELING FRUSTRATED BY THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO ONE RESPONDING THE CALL, AUTOMATICALLY HANG UP 3 TIMES AFTER 8 MINUTES WAIT EACH TIME."
Are you OnePlus? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Oneplus always provide a fantastic produce at an unbeatable price. I have owned both the Oneplus 3T and the 6, both phones served me well. There are few companies that make a better product regardless of the price."
"Great phone, top quality material and super overall product at a fraction on the price of bigger names."
"Prompt delivery."
"Very good support, they went beyond the normal support to help order a OnePlus device, still waitting for it but so far great e-mail support."
"Ordered the Oneplus 5 with priority delivery. It's a great device and the delivery was fast."
"Don't exaggerate. They are very efficient and quick."
"RMA Number: 17144890000918. For over 2 weeks OnePlus has had my returned items. The status of my ticket has been 'waiting for inspection'. What the heck? There are Items that I never even opened. I've reached out to support several times and all they say is that they have 'endorsed my ticket to a specialist'. What the heck does that mean? The last time my ticket was 'endorsed to a specialist' was 9 days ago! That's not good customer service or support - that's "Passing The Buck". That's saying "I don't matter!" Don't claim to be support and then do nothing to help. I've lost all confidence in OnePlus. Bad support = bad company. No-one will help."
"Fast delivery and great customer service. Haven't used them for 3 years as their last product lasted wonderfully. Looking forward to new purchases from them"
"Excellent phone "OnePlus 3" for a low price"
"I broke my OnePlus 3 screen and I was able to send it to Poland (Where they have they Customer Support centre) and back, fixed, under 10 days at a considerably less expensive price that all of the other options... Awesome service!"
"Applying a screenprotector out of the box"
OnePlus is rated 4.25 based on 12 reviews