OnePlus Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend OnePlus

How would you rate OnePlus ?

"Prompt delivery."
"Very good support, they went beyond the normal support to help order a OnePlus device, still waitting for it but so far great e-mail support."
"RMA Number: 17144890000918. For over 2 weeks OnePlus has had my returned items. The status of my ticket has been 'waiting for inspection'. What the heck? There are Items that I never even opened. I've reached out to support several times and all they say is that they have 'endorsed my ticket to a specialist'. What the heck does that mean? The last time my ticket was 'endorsed to a specialist' was 9 days ago! That's not good customer service or support - that's "Passing The Buck". That's saying "I don't matter!" Don't claim to be support and then do nothing to help. I've lost all confidence in OnePlus. Bad support = bad company. No-one will help."
"Fast delivery and great customer service. Haven't used them for 3 years as their last product lasted wonderfully. Looking forward to new purchases from them"
"Excellent phone "OnePlus 3" for a low price"
"I broke my OnePlus 3 screen and I was able to send it to Poland (Where they have they Customer Support centre) and back, fixed, under 10 days at a considerably less expensive price that all of the other options... Awesome service!"
"Applying a screenprotector out of the box"
OnePlus is rated 4.17 based on 7 reviews