OnePlus Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend OnePlus
4PM
4PM

Tell us how OnePlus made you happy

"Great phone, top quality material and super overall product at a fraction on the price of bigger names."
Are you OnePlus? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback OnePlus receives. Reply Free
"Prompt delivery."
"Very good support, they went beyond the normal support to help order a OnePlus device, still waitting for it but so far great e-mail support."
"Ordered the Oneplus 5 with priority delivery. It's a great device and the delivery was fast."
"Don't exaggerate. They are very efficient and quick."
"RMA Number: 17144890000918. For over 2 weeks OnePlus has had my returned items. The status of my ticket has been 'waiting for inspection'. What the heck? There are Items that I never even opened. I've reached out to support several times and all they say is that they have 'endorsed my ticket to a specialist'. What the heck does that mean? The last time my ticket was 'endorsed to a specialist' was 9 days ago! That's not good customer service or support - that's "Passing The Buck". That's saying "I don't matter!" Don't claim to be support and then do nothing to help. I've lost all confidence in OnePlus. Bad support = bad company. No-one will help."
"Fast delivery and great customer service. Haven't used them for 3 years as their last product lasted wonderfully. Looking forward to new purchases from them"
"Excellent phone "OnePlus 3" for a low price"
"I broke my OnePlus 3 screen and I was able to send it to Poland (Where they have they Customer Support centre) and back, fixed, under 10 days at a considerably less expensive price that all of the other options... Awesome service!"
"Applying a screenprotector out of the box"
OnePlus is rated 4.50 based on 10 reviews