OnePlus Reviews

of reviewers recommend OnePlus
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how OnePlus made you happy
super one plus
Their customer service is awful. In the process of getting a warranty replacement for my Bullets Wireless 2 they offered to give me the Bullets wireless Z as a replacement. The wireless z cost half the price, and have inferior audio quality and codec support. After I complained, they offered an additional $20 voucher which will do me no good as I never plan on purchasing another device from them.
Good people nice people kind cares about there customers
OnePlus customer service is terrible. I purchased 6 phones from them since the start and didn't have to it use their customer service before until now as all the cables they provided malfunctioned and I could not charged my phones. There was no visible damage to the cables but they wanted me make a 30 second video made of the cables. They act like they are a quality brand but there cables are not. I spent a good amount of money with them and they are so cheap they can't even a provide a replacement cable to charge your device. 7 cables purchased and every one malfunctioned that's not a coincidence. WARNING do not purchase from OnePlus!!! Premium price but substandard equipment
Poland customer service is perfect.
They repaired why screen in 2 days.
Perfect!
Absolute Disgrace. AVOID!!

Have been a promoter of OnePlus since I purchased my phone in 2016, but after the past 2 weeks, it shows the care they have for their loyal customers.

My OnePlus 3, which I purchased 3 years ago had a battery drain issue after installing recent software update (Sounds familiar with other tech companies... Apple being caught draining older model phones)

I sent to replace, but after paying for a new battery and labour the phone was returned with the same fault. I contacted support and they apologized and said if I was to return the phone and they found another issue then it would be replaced with a new model.

Upon sending again. I have now received a new quotation for my motherboard and am now being told I need to pay this. Not even an apology for not investigating the original fault, or offering a refund on the battery replacment, which wasted all of our time and money.

The way I have been treated by OnePlus over the past 2 weeks is the worst experience I have ever had and I only hope they can turn this around. If the review is still live by the end of July then please use this as a warning that entering into any transaction with OnePlus will leave you disappointed and disheartened by how companies can treat their customer base in this way.
Absolute Disgrace. AVOID!!

The way I have been treated by OnePlus over the past 2 weeks is the worst experience I have ever had and I only hope they can turn this around. Id the review is still live by the end of July then please use this as a warning that entering into any transaction with OnePlus will leave you disappointed and disheartened by how companies can treat their customer base in this way.

For anyone who monitors this in OnePlus - my email is marcusmcgann95@live.couk
WORST AND VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

IF I COULD GIVE LESS THAN 1 STAR THEN I WILL.

I AM VERY LOYAL AND A BIG FAN OF ONEPLUS, ALSO USING ONEPLUS DEVICE SINCE LAST MANY YEARS AND STILL LOVE IT BUT NOW I AM FEELING FRUSTRATED BY THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

NO ONE RESPONDING THE CALL, AUTOMATICALLY HANG UP 3 TIMES AFTER 8 MINUTES WAIT EACH TIME.
Oneplus always provide a fantastic produce at an unbeatable price. I have owned both the Oneplus 3T and the 6, both phones served me well. There are few companies that make a better product regardless of the price.
Great phone, top quality material and super overall product at a fraction on the price of bigger names.
Prompt delivery.
Very good support, they went beyond the normal support to help order a OnePlus device, still waitting for it but so far great e-mail support.
Ordered the Oneplus 5 with priority delivery. It's a great device and the delivery was fast.
Don't exaggerate. They are very efficient and quick.
RMA Number: 17144890000918. For over 2 weeks OnePlus has had my returned items. The status of my ticket has been 'waiting for inspection'. What the heck? There are Items that I never even opened.

I've reached out to support several times and all they say is that they have 'endorsed my ticket to a specialist'. What the heck does that mean? The last time my ticket was 'endorsed to a specialist' was 9 days ago! That's not good customer service or support - that's "Passing The Buck". That's saying "I don't matter!" Don't claim to be support and then do nothing to help.

I've lost all confidence in OnePlus. Bad support = bad company. No-one will help.
Fast delivery and great customer service. Haven't used them for 3 years as their last product lasted wonderfully. Looking forward to new purchases from them
Excellent phone "OnePlus 3" for a low price
I broke my OnePlus 3 screen and I was able to send it to Poland (Where they have they Customer Support centre) and back, fixed, under 10 days at a considerably less expensive price that all of the other options... Awesome service!
Applying a screenprotector out of the box
OnePlus is rated 3.68 based on 19 reviews