OnePlus Reviews

of reviewers recommend OnePlus
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how OnePlus made you happy
super one plus
Good people nice people kind cares about there customers
Poland customer service is perfect.
They repaired why screen in 2 days.
Perfect!
Oneplus always provide a fantastic produce at an unbeatable price. I have owned both the Oneplus 3T and the 6, both phones served me well. There are few companies that make a better product regardless of the price.
Great phone, top quality material and super overall product at a fraction on the price of bigger names.
Prompt delivery.
Very good support, they went beyond the normal support to help order a OnePlus device, still waitting for it but so far great e-mail support.
Ordered the Oneplus 5 with priority delivery. It's a great device and the delivery was fast.
Don't exaggerate. They are very efficient and quick.
Fast delivery and great customer service. Haven't used them for 3 years as their last product lasted wonderfully. Looking forward to new purchases from them
Excellent phone "OnePlus 3" for a low price
I broke my OnePlus 3 screen and I was able to send it to Poland (Where they have they Customer Support centre) and back, fixed, under 10 days at a considerably less expensive price that all of the other options... Awesome service!
Applying a screenprotector out of the box
Avoid this company.
Their return policy is outrageous. I've sent it back phone over a month ago, and until today I have not received a refund. The Customer Service is a joke, each time making up different stories.
I've planed to upgrade for a more expensive device, but now it is clear to stay away from this company.
Unfortunately, I have to take them to the Obmusment.
These Phones are Garbage , the company is horrible to deal with. This thing is terrible to use. I had to have my wife try to use this phone and she was I can't get this thing to work. I said yeah it is a POS. I saw the new ad something to the effect expect more, That's a joke , not water proof rated, no remote charging, randomly changing ring tones. This phone is no fun to use. This company should go out of business to save everyone from their product and shitty customer service, They act like you should be happy with their products short comings.
Terrible company with terrible phones.
I have a One Plus 8 Pro, and what a bag of poo !!
Unboxed phone to find 3 defects to the body of the phone obviously done during manufacturing. Phone is full of bugs. The phone actually tried to call someone without me touching it. I was using the internet and placed the phone down on a table. Whilst looking at the screen it proceeded to call someone on my behalf ????
And sometimes whilst trying to open an app, it will ignore my input and open something else completely different.
Where the is the quality control for this company ?????
I was offered no help at all after calling the manufacturer.
I then called my service provider who offered me a replacement which I am still waiting for a month later due to low stocks of the handset.
What a joke.
Can't wait to swap back to Huawei.
The worst technical service, they booked me remote session i cancelled everything i had to do and never gave solution to my problem that many costumers had the same problem
The phone was grea until it malfunctioned. I’ve been waiting for almost two months for it to be repaired.
This is unacceptable!
You’ll enjoy the phone until something goes wrong, then you’re on your own. If you heavily rely on your phone then avoid this brand.
After 4 months of dealing with customer service and near 50 emails and 20 phone calls and having my phone sent in three times and $36 more than the original quote, I got an email that my phone is fixed and on its way back to me.. I haven't yet seen it or tested it. Hope it is finally working as it should.

The worst kind of customer service with the exception that everyone is super polite and apologizes a million times during a complaint, there never us a resolution.. all talk and no resolutions..

Regret buying three oneplus phones in my family but this is the last of it. Would never buy or recommend OnePlus to anyone ever. Great phone but God forbid if ever need service, you are officially screwed..

A simple Android update notification popped up and the phone was set to update and it never booted up again.. stuck on T-Mobile screen. Despite it being out of warranty, this is not a damage that was caused by me. It simply couldn't take the Android update.. pathetic.. and It cost me all the agony and almost $200.

I would like to recognize a couple of reps that made an effort to help (Ryan cloke who sent me a headset as an apology that i didn't care for and Olivia White) but I think they couldn't provide any positive resolution ever because there is no coordination between service overseas and repair department in U.S... Still waiting on the fixed phone to arrive. This experience will be shared on social media, TMobile s
Service request numbers / rma’s for one issue..

SCE 200 709-023-4109
SclCE 2005 25113 to 161
Op20 2005 +25-112-150-3132

Kunwar Singh

Would never buy OnePlus again. Absolute garbage.
Their customer service is awful. In the process of getting a warranty replacement for my Bullets Wireless 2 they offered to give me the Bullets wireless Z as a replacement. The wireless z cost half the price, and have inferior audio quality and codec support. After I complained, they offered an additional $20 voucher which will do me no good as I never plan on purchasing another device from them.
OnePlus is rated 3.04 based on 25 reviews