On the Beach Reviews

of reviewers recommend On the Beach

Tell us how On the Beach made you happy
My holiday was cancelled in September 2020 a week b4 going,on the beach was great they found me the same holiday for 5 days later then the one I booked only change was date & 10 night stay instead of 14 it was £900 cheaper,I believed in them so payed out fall for my new holiday & waited for my refund from my first holiday which was put in my bank 9 days after they cancelled,I’m looking for a holiday for 2022 now & will b booking with on the beach again hope all the reviews r rubbish & the service is still great
On Sunday 25th July 2021 i had a phoned conversation with a very rude unhelpful unprofessional male employee of On The Beach telling us that nobody had to inform us our said accommodation was temporarily closed i tried to eplain that for 4 weeks we have be trying to change our holiday to August 2022 and when given a quote had to respond to in which we responded right away it was you On The Beach that was delaying in getting back to us so the pice went by £200 the male on the phone wasnt interested in helping us resolve this as he just said well holiday prices will rise at this point my stress with sending messages back and forth repeating myself and getting nowhere and being spoken in the manner that this individual did left me no option but to go through the cancel process.We tried to transfer the dates to next year nobody seemed to no what they were doing.We are now set to lose the money paid so far insurance and flights which is what i have paid according to On The Beach.This very ill mannered individual who i spoken to on the phone left me with no other option and im absolutely furious of the outcome. As you On The Beach informed us when i asked for a refund or voucher that you dont do them and that our flights have been paid for iff for some reason Ryanair dont fly out on the scheduled time and date i will be seeking my money i have paid you were quick enough to tell us we can't have a refund because the money we have paid was for the flight now iff the flight doesn't go ahead i want that money backthe money paid either belongs to Ryanair for the flight iff it goes ahead or it belongs to me not you or anybody else as you told us this when trying to sort this mess out i will be monitoring the outbound and inbound flights on the day. One last thing i have been telling you for nearly a month our accommodation is temporarily closed til Nov/Dec and trying to do a tranfer nearly every day without success as you delayed in your response and on Monday sent me a message saying our accommodation is shut i really cannot belive a company such as yourself think its acceptable to treat and speak to people in this manner myself family and friends will certainly not be using your company again
every review is false! you book a holiday make sure you can go ! also make sure names are correct! if not ring hotel and emirates etc correctly to by pass fee from otb , people just moaning for making incorrect financial decisions when they should of though of the cost!
Price is what you pay dont understand the bad reviews.. I found the cheapest holiday and thats exactly what it was .. would use again
Brilliant customer service by a lovely lady called charlie. Solved my problem quick and professionally. Very happy with the outcome.
So easy to sort out a holiday
I telephoned to book a holiday for 30 people, Alex who i spoke to was very helpful and informative of all of the options i had with making a booking of this size, although i couldn't book our trip at the time her advice was appreciated.
got a great holiday at a great price.
Very easy to navigate and use website. Very good and affordable deposit scheme. Great online account with a break down of each aspect of the holiday and easy to make and request changes if needed as well as easy to make payments.
Good prices, easy website to navigate to, excellent customer service.
Fantastic value and always deliveres what it promises.
On the Beach is rated 1.33 based on 173 reviews