On the Beach Reviews

of reviewers recommend On the Beach

Tell us how On the Beach made you happy
First let me state that their not just a nightmare to get in contact with not just their long hour phone waits but their 1-3 day email replay via their website. Then after booking the holiday it only then stated which airline was booked. To find out it was norweigen which I personally didn't like because I read bad reviews on it and never heard of the airline or knew anyone who's flew with them before. I asked to changed and they said it would have to be with the airline now as they've already paid them what a shame that they had no power to change or cancel for free. Then having issue with the airline put me off them point blank they changed aircrafts. Then the inbound flight coming home from America was delayed 7 hours with no warning from onto the beach or the airline regardless whos responsibly it was but I got thwir 3 hours before to see a note on the check in desk with no airline staff to speak to stating we had to come back 5 hours later for new check in, then for it to be delayed a further 3 times. But this may not have been on the beach fault but they should not use poor and unrealiable airlines as rhia gives on the beach a bad reputation. This trip has been the wrost turn out compared to all other holiday agents I've had so that's what has put me off. On the beach maybe be easier to book with NOT CHEAPER but this doesn't mean they have to use poorer airlines and hotels to give their customers. The hotels were even the lowest around the area we wanted to be, good ones we seen were not available with on the beach so just shows they only have cheap and nasty availability holiday package choices. First and last unfortunately!
On the Beach is rated 1.33 based on 172 reviews