Open Listings Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Open Listings

About Open Listings: We're engineering the smartest way to buy a home.

1-800-501-2077

support@openlistings.com

1864 N Vermont Ave

Tell us how Open Listings made you happy

"It was a great experience working with Brian. He was very professional and his attention to detail was impeccable. He has an in depth knowledge about real estate and was quick to respond to our inquiries. I would recommend OL and their staff."
"We had worked with the old fashioned reality company for 6 months until we realized we were basically doing there job. It was intimidating at first but once we starting using the service, the entire process was very clear and the dedicated team helped me every step along the way into our new home."
"Could not have asked for a better group of people to buy our first home with than Sarah, Crista, Alex and co. They held our hand through every step of the process and were patient with all our first-time questions. Ultimately ended up finding our dream home AND saved a bunch with their fantastic commission refund perks."
"I had the privilege to work with Charles "Chuck" Street. He was amazingly responsive and went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied. I did not expect this level of service from a discount realtor. The refund help cover most of my closing cost, which I am grateful for. I will definitely be using Open Listing in the future and will be referring all my friends and family to this wonderful new service. Open Listing will change the real estate landscape."
"Our experience with Open Listing could hardly have been better, from showing to final close. Everyone we dealt with was excellent and far more responsive than any previous agents we've used for buying or selling a house. Tamra, Ron and Crista walked us through the process every step of the way. It's not that the Open Listings system is as good as dealing with standard realtors. It's far superior. And we saved almost $15,000. The website was also extremely helpful, allowing us to generate a list of favorite properties we wanted to see and to keep track of what was happening with them: when they had open houses, when the price was reduced, when they went pending. I hope this is our last home but if it isn't we'll definitely use Open Listings again."
"My experience was more than positive. My showing agent, buying agent and transaction manager were always, always extremely prompt, responsive and transparent. And that means everything in this internet age. I'm happy to use OL again in the future and happy to have purchased our first home with them. I'm impressed and thankful at everything they were able to accomplish for me."
"The Open Listings team of Sarah and Crista was very responsive from start to finish. Thank you Sarah and Crista! I will recommend Open Listings to friends and acquaintances who might be purchasing real estate in the future. If you are the type of person willing to invest some time and effort into the transaction in exchange for the escrow rebate (which more than covered closing costs), Open Listings is the company for you. They have brought purchasing real estate into the digital age."
"The Open Listings team was very responsive and much faster than a normal realtor. I met over 7 realtors that were not listening to my needs and couldn't find appropriate opportunites before I did. With open listings, I was able to attend an open house for a property I liked and within an hour was able to put in an offer. I was able to cover the closing costs on my house purchase. This is a phenominal service for the DIY house buyer. Thank you Joe and Dillon for your service."
"Realtor JoeA and transaction manager AlexW were great. The process was as good if not better than a local realtor. Much less fake friendliness and more straightforward, which I prefer. Everything went as smoothly as past transactions, we got everything electronically (so 21st century, unlike the realty industry), and we got a ton of cash back on the buyer fee. We'll definitely use OL again (hopefully not soon!) and will gladly recommend it to others."
"Beatrice de Jong and Alex Waidley were so easy to work with! They were able to negotiate a good return on my behalf and made every step simple and informative. They were very professional and very patient with a first time home buyer. I can't recommend them enough!"
"OL is doing business just the way it should be done, fast and hassle free. With many of my family memebers and friend who are in the real estate sales business I decide to go with OL after I reviewed the business format OL uses. Hats off to Joe And Alex. 5 Stars all the way."
"OL is Great place to buy property plus it has team of amazing people . I bought my first home with kind and helping hands of Ron and Christa. They were always just a call or email away for any questions or queries . They made my home search and buying process a piece of cake . Thanks Ron and Christa. You guys are true Gem in OL team.. Great job guys .. i am beyond pleased and happy .. A true 5 star job ."
"Open Listing made the buying process easy. I was buying a vacation home and was having a difficult time with reliable real estate agents. I read about Open Listing in the LA Times and decided to go with them. And I got back $4000.00 savings."
"I was skeptical about using open listing. Not fully understand how they fully go about the process or if your offer will even be equally balanced with the playing field. Learning they assign a agent to handle your transactions and even the open listing support team, all of our experiences were extremely pleasant. We couldn’t be happier with the process and exiqution of request or questions. I recommend open listing and hope they expand to more states. Two thumbs up and 5 stars. Sincerely Michael and Renee"
"My experience with open listings was totally hassle free. I was able to do almost everything on line .Customer support was Awesome answering my many questions about property . Beatrice and Dillon guided me through buying and legal Doc's while keeping a positive outlook when things looked hopeless. They even have special team members that shows property at the time of your choosing . Isn't that the way it should be . Anyway I am in my new home now thanks to U guys. Thank you"
"Crista C. and Sarah C. with Open Listings made it easy to become a first time home owner. They both have been very attentive and efficient. DO NOT HESITATE working with OL. Be sure to ask for the two of them! If your time is valuable and you're working 12-14 hours 7 days a week--like me--then OL is perfect for you. Let them do your work and you enjoy your home."
"So extremely happy with Open Listings, the site was easy to navigate, the customer service was helpful and the refund saved me enough money to furnish my new home!"
"The Openlisting team is phenomenal and such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend using them for real estate transactions. I saved thousands of dollars and probably could not have bought our current property without them. 11/10."
"Joe Arsino is always there for us and helping us with many brilliant ideas when we are stuck with the nitty gritty. Thank you open listing, Joe, and other team."
"I'm honestly impressed with the professionalism, expertise, and refund commission! My agent for showing our property Kate O was knowledgeable, pleasant and punctuatal! When we made an offer, Joe was phenomenal negotiating, emails/phone calls being on top of the process letting us know where we stand throughout the whole process! We are truly grateful!Thank you!"
Open Listings is rated 4.93 based on 297 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access