Open Listings Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Open Listings

About Open Listings: We're engineering the smartest way to buy a home.

1-800-501-2077

support@openlistings.com

1864 N Vermont Ave

Tell us how Open Listings made you happy

"The Open Listings team of Sarah and Crista was very responsive from start to finish. Thank you Sarah and Crista! I will recommend Open Listings to friends and acquaintances who might be purchasing real estate in the future. If you are the type of person willing to invest some time and effort into the transaction in exchange for the escrow rebate (which more than covered closing costs), Open Listings is the company for you. They have brought purchasing real estate into the digital age."
"The Open Listings team was very responsive and much faster than a normal realtor. I met over 7 realtors that were not listening to my needs and couldn't find appropriate opportunites before I did. With open listings, I was able to attend an open house for a property I liked and within an hour was able to put in an offer. I was able to cover the closing costs on my house purchase. This is a phenominal service for the DIY house buyer. Thank you Joe and Dillon for your service."
"Realtor JoeA and transaction manager AlexW were great. The process was as good if not better than a local realtor. Much less fake friendliness and more straightforward, which I prefer. Everything went as smoothly as past transactions, we got everything electronically (so 21st century, unlike the realty industry), and we got a ton of cash back on the buyer fee. We'll definitely use OL again (hopefully not soon!) and will gladly recommend it to others."
"Beatrice de Jong and Alex Waidley were so easy to work with! They were able to negotiate a good return on my behalf and made every step simple and informative. They were very professional and very patient with a first time home buyer. I can't recommend them enough!"
"OL is doing business just the way it should be done, fast and hassle free. With many of my family memebers and friend who are in the real estate sales business I decide to go with OL after I reviewed the business format OL uses. Hats off to Joe And Alex. 5 Stars all the way."
"OL is Great place to buy property plus it has team of amazing people . I bought my first home with kind and helping hands of Ron and Christa. They were always just a call or email away for any questions or queries . They made my home search and buying process a piece of cake . Thanks Ron and Christa. You guys are true Gem in OL team.. Great job guys .. i am beyond pleased and happy .. A true 5 star job ."
"Open Listing made the buying process easy. I was buying a vacation home and was having a difficult time with reliable real estate agents. I read about Open Listing in the LA Times and decided to go with them. And I got back $4000.00 savings."
"I was skeptical about using open listing. Not fully understand how they fully go about the process or if your offer will even be equally balanced with the playing field. Learning they assign a agent to handle your transactions and even the open listing support team, all of our experiences were extremely pleasant. We couldn’t be happier with the process and exiqution of request or questions. I recommend open listing and hope they expand to more states. Two thumbs up and 5 stars. Sincerely Michael and Renee"
"My experience with open listings was totally hassle free. I was able to do almost everything on line .Customer support was Awesome answering my many questions about property . Beatrice and Dillon guided me through buying and legal Doc's while keeping a positive outlook when things looked hopeless. They even have special team members that shows property at the time of your choosing . Isn't that the way it should be . Anyway I am in my new home now thanks to U guys. Thank you"
"Crista C. and Sarah C. with Open Listings made it easy to become a first time home owner. They both have been very attentive and efficient. DO NOT HESITATE working with OL. Be sure to ask for the two of them! If your time is valuable and you're working 12-14 hours 7 days a week--like me--then OL is perfect for you. Let them do your work and you enjoy your home."
"So extremely happy with Open Listings, the site was easy to navigate, the customer service was helpful and the refund saved me enough money to furnish my new home!"
"The Openlisting team is phenomenal and such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend using them for real estate transactions. I saved thousands of dollars and probably could not have bought our current property without them. 11/10."
"Joe Arsino is always there for us and helping us with many brilliant ideas when we are stuck with the nitty gritty. Thank you open listing, Joe, and other team."
"I'm honestly impressed with the professionalism, expertise, and refund commission! My agent for showing our property Kate O was knowledgeable, pleasant and punctuatal! When we made an offer, Joe was phenomenal negotiating, emails/phone calls being on top of the process letting us know where we stand throughout the whole process! We are truly grateful!Thank you!"
"Open Listings is by far the best way to buy a home. They are available 24/7 and extremely courteous. Absolutely no sales pressure. Amazingly awesome customer service."
"Great format with useful information and easy to use."
"I did not win the bid o the house I tried to buy with an Open Listings agent. However, it was a very positive experience working with the agent. It was smooth, quick and hassle free. I would have really enjoyed the commission return if we had won! I will try another bid and will certainly use the Open Listings agent again."
"The online pictures were great, and the realtor was quick to answer all of my questions."
"Best thing that has ever happened to real estate."
"Real estate may finally be changing. Even those using a "full service" agent these days are most likely looking at listing, going to open houses, researching and pricing themselves. If you're doing these things for yourself, efficient agents probably only spend a few hours per offer, and say 10-20 hours per accepted offer. And for this they want 2.5-3%?? They will tell you that they have special experience, special connections, expert negotiating skills, and secret knowledge that will somehow in the end save you money or mistakes, despite the 2 agents leaching 5-6% off the sale. It's all BS. In the age of the internet the realtor cartel needs to go, and options like Open Listings are helping to make that happen. They help you with just what you need, including private viewings if you need them. Their offer process is smooth, automated and professional. At the end of the day, you will still have an agent working for you but at half the price!"
Open Listings is rated 4.96 based on 289 reviews