Open Listings Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Open Listings

About Open Listings: We're engineering the smartest way to buy a home.

1-800-501-2077

support@openlistings.com

1864 N Vermont Ave

Tell us how Open Listings made you happy

"Very happy with the fast response."
"We're first time home buyers and ABSOLUTELY thankful we found Open Listings. We tried using an agent and they were a bit annoying. It always felt like they weren't working in our best interest. We also didn't know what to look for in a realtor. Luckily we found Open Listings and we felt more like a team. OL quickly responded to every one of my many requests even when I felt like I was probably being a bother. The friendly staff always reassured me they were happy to help. That meant the world to me- always available but never pushy."
"Because we tried using an agent and they were a bit annoying. We felt they weren't working in our best interest. Luckily we found Open Listings and felt more like a team with them during our home buying process. OL quickly responded to every one of my many requests even when I felt like I was probaably being a bother. The friendly staff always reassured me they were happy to help. That meant the world to me- always available but never pushy. 10/10 in my book and I was a first time home buyer."
"It's great to have access to all the listings without waiting for an agent to send them. Whenever we request info on a property it is immediately sent to our email. When we want to view a property, a schedule is arranged promptly. We have been pleased all around. Excellent service and nice people. We have yet to find our home yet, but it is a process and we will keep using Open Listings. It's great to know that we will get a refund too! Super pleased :) V + N"
"Very pleased with the whole experience. Intuitive, clean site design, and a great team. Helped us close our new place in a crazy competitive part of LA!"
"Great support at every step of the process! Helped me win in a competitive market, without causing me to bid too high."
"Seeing the comparables, analysis, and property information is very useful."
"I love being able to access the great information that Open Listings provides in their beautifully designed and easy to use website."
"Takes friction out of a highly stressed process!"
"I had a good buying experience."
"Great working with them!"
"I can't say enough glowing words about the experience with Open Listings. The website/app made our searching for the perfect home and putting in an offer as easy-breezy as possible. This was my first time buying a home and I had a lot of questions and the team there was no only patience, but always got back to me quickly and insightfully. What could have been a very stressful process was truly so much fun and I cannot recommend Open Listings enough."
"Tony was extremely easy to work with and provided valuable guidance in getting our offer accepted. His professionalism and commitment to helping us from the beginning of our search to the closing on our home was incredible throughout the entire process."
"Very well done and easy to use site! Took a lot of the guess work and sleazy feeling out of looking for a home."
"So much simpler and faster than dealing w the alternative"
"Beautiful interface, seamless buying experience!"
"They make it extremely easy to find properties that fit my investment criteria."
"Provides a great buying experience at a rational cost!"
"Clean, simple, and easy to use app. This is the future of buying a home!"
Open Listings is rated 4.93 based on 300 reviews