Open Listings Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Open Listings

About Open Listings: We're engineering the smartest way to buy a home.

1-800-501-2077

support@openlistings.com

1864 N Vermont Ave

Tell us how Open Listings made you happy

"I had a good buying experience."
"Great working with them!"
"I can't say enough glowing words about the experience with Open Listings. The website/app made our searching for the perfect home and putting in an offer as easy-breezy as possible. This was my first time buying a home and I had a lot of questions and the team there was no only patience, but always got back to me quickly and insightfully. What could have been a very stressful process was truly so much fun and I cannot recommend Open Listings enough."
"Tony was extremely easy to work with and provided valuable guidance in getting our offer accepted. His professionalism and commitment to helping us from the beginning of our search to the closing on our home was incredible throughout the entire process."
"Very well done and easy to use site! Took a lot of the guess work and sleazy feeling out of looking for a home."
"So much simpler and faster than dealing w the alternative"
"Beautiful interface, seamless buying experience!"
"They make it extremely easy to find properties that fit my investment criteria."
"Provides a great buying experience at a rational cost!"
"Clean, simple, and easy to use app. This is the future of buying a home!"
"Immediate access"
"I love the curated feed that gets emailed to me several times a week. It's handy to receive updates on properties with my selected specifications."
"By far the best way to search for and monitor listings. Haven't yet found anything, but I'm so excited to use them in the future. Seems like such a great way to buy a house!"
"It was so easy to set up my property feed and it's just as easy to tweak! The daily emails make it super easy to stay in the loop on new properties that match my criteria. The property pages have great info like Airbnb and rental estimates and price comparison tools, and the OL support team is quick to respond when I want more info on a property. Finally, love love love that my boyfriend and I can see which properties the other has liked. Better realty service at a lower price – what more could you ask for?"
"Like their website says, most people are doing the home search on their own, so why pay an agent a big commission for doing the paperwork. It just makes sense in this day and age"
"Sleek website, awesome way to search for homes online, saves you a ton of money!"
"Honestly, the smartest and easiest way to search for and buy a home. We loved the helpful staff who quickly answered all of our questions and were much nicer than the agents we had previously worked with. We are so happy in our new home and even happier with the money we saved! We highly recommend Open Listings to everyone we know!"
"So responsive, so much less awkward than the old-school agent I fired."
Open Listings is rated 4.96 based on 289 reviews