Orranje Performance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Orranje Performance Ltd

About Orranje Performance Ltd: Created for MINI enthusiasts by MINI enthusiasts who have a strong desire to bring top quality performance and styling products to the MINI market. Orranje offer quality and affordable parts, with an aim to help you build your ideal MINI.

info@orranje.co.uk

Tell us how Orranje Performance Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Matt Bright
"Super fast delivery, quality products! And free sweets!!"
Stef Galleni
"Very good quality for the price,which is also very good,and super easy to fit"
Lee Williams
"I had a nice online chat with Oil. He given me advice about my R53 cooper S and super charger pullies. And different came to use for my needs. I was pleased with what I was told, and the price was fine. So I ordered the goods.. Things arrived within a decent time frame. Thanks Lee Williams"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Excellent service from Orranje as per usual. Always happy to help!"
"One of the most reliable suppliers, always on time and good communication"
"Again, great service. My most recent purchase was a couple of gifts for my dads birthday. Vouchers and T-Shirt plus a few stickers. Keep up the great service."
"Rapid delivery and top quality products. Definitely recommended and will be back."
"Excellent product, super fast delivery and excellent customer service."
"Always a pleasure to deal with this company 15496421376511"
"Very reasonable prices,easy to order online with good delivery time. Will be using them again for mini parts."
"Very speedy delivery, very impressed"
"Superb service as always."
"fast delivery and very good customer service."
"What can you say about orranje, first thing is how knowledgable Oli is on mini parts, secondly I know he will go out of his way to help you and make sure the service you receive is 1st class, thirdly he ls a genuine top bloke who I trust to get my order to me as quickly as he can, If your into minis, why go anywhere else"
"All good!!"
"Bought an Airtec Intercooler for my Mini R34.. It arrived the next day! Very happy with the service and the intercooler 😊"
"Pads arrived on time and are cheaper than my normal pads... time will tell if the performance is as good."
"Amazing customer service. Part recieved in next to no time and with a little treat too. Can't wait to fit it."
"Great to do business with. Super fast delivery alongside great customer service. Will certainly be using you again. Thanks πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Super fast delivery and the perfect fit K&n for my airbox. Many thanks!"
"Great service from Orranje. Keeps you updated with getting your item to being sent. Brilliant service"
"Parts always in stock with fast delivery and free sweeties - who wouldn't want to shop at Orranje Performance! cheers Oli"
"perfect!!! very professional!!!"
"Always rely on them to deliver within the next couple working days. Communication is very good and quick. Can’t fault them."
Orranje Performance Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 496 reviews