Orranje Performance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Orranje Performance Ltd

About Orranje Performance Ltd: Created for MINI enthusiasts by MINI enthusiasts who have a strong desire to bring top quality performance and styling products to the MINI market. Orranje offer quality and affordable parts, with an aim to help you build your ideal MINI.

info@orranje.co.uk

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour

How would you rate Orranje Performance Ltd ?

Jon Thompson
"Excellent service again. Item arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Got my first pack of haribos too 😂"
Jack Lewis
"Fantastic service, great products and super fast delivery. Very pleased thanks"
James Collins
"Wouldn't use a never company again so happy"
"Order always turns up on times, any questions are answered very quickly and item is always as described"
"Couldn’t fault the service at all. Will be using Orranje Performance again very soon."
"Great product and price, fast delivery and pack of sweets in the box was a nice touch! Only thing i would of like is some instructions for the OBD reader, its very easy to set up but not sure what all the symbols mean..."
"Used orranje a few times now for my performance parts. Very knowledgeable and helpful, parts are very good quality and always arrive next day. Highly reccomend!"
"Always has parts in stock for fast delivery, very fast at replying to any questions I have"
"Always really good customer service, parts always arrive very fast, The only company I would go to for performance parts for my mini"
"Second order placed. Really quick turnaround and great communication as usual"
"Great customer service, never had any issues with any orders and still super happy with my Gwing after 3 years, can’t wait to receive my decals"
"Very quick and simple"
"Ordered a ultragadge quick delivery all good"
"Great product knowledge and a pleasure to deal with. Very fast delivery with no fuss. Would recommend to anyone. 👍👍👍"
"Super quick delivery time and superb quality products a pleasure to do business with"
"Taking the guess work out of performance parts for your Mini. I knew that any item I purchase from Orange would be top quality and fit the Mini perfectly. I purchased the 15% pulley and belt."
"Great Products with Unbeatable Customer Service!....what more could you ask for!"
"The Best"
"Thanks oli Once again great service great advice fast delivery and the sweets are always a bonus!! The r53 scorpion manifold and de cat highly recommended!!"
"Amazing service was emailed a item I had been wanting for ages arrived in stock, so got it ordered and it arrived the very next day I couldn’t be happier"
"Very professional service, great products and excellent communication throughout order many thanks again ... moto-tec"
"Very good service quickly sent out I was out at work when the order was attempted will pick up tomorrow morning from the post office"
"Very quick response to questions. Oli was was very helpfully and product quality second to non. Would highly recommend to other."
Orranje Performance Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 357 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!