Orranje Performance Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Orranje Performance Ltd

About Orranje Performance Ltd: Created for MINI enthusiasts by MINI enthusiasts who have a strong desire to bring top quality performance and styling products to the MINI market. Orranje offer quality and affordable parts, with an aim to help you build your ideal MINI.

info@orranje.co.uk

Tell us how Orranje Performance Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Daz Henson
"Received my Ultragauge quickly and it was packaged very well. It was really easy to fit so I'd highly recommend both the product and Orranje Performance."
Barry Proctor
"Speedy delivery and website was very clear on which bits I needed."
Bhavin Parmar
"Good quality fibreglass work, ive just had to give it a little prep and then pant it, just need to fit it but overall all happy of the design."
"Great Customer!!!!"
"Excellent service fast delivery can’t fault"
"Excellent service very fast delivery great products can’t fault"
"Brilliant price, and great delivery time!"
"Very good service would use again"
"Very helpful and really, really fast delivery. I had the parts in my hands within 24 hours of placing the order."
"Amazing service, very happy with the Manifold and Camshaft."
"Used a few times. Oli is always helpful. Quick. delivery"
"Quick delivery and competitive prices."
"Can’t fault products delivery and communication."
"Awesome company that knows what they're talking about and always happy to help with any questions or queries you have about their products"
"Excellent, a great online shop for all things MINI!"
"Always great service"
"The service from Oli never fails to impress me. Thanks Orranje 😎"
"G-Wing. After months and months of wanting an Orranje G-Wing I finally gave in and bought one. £350 doesn't sound like too much money when it comes to car parts but when I opened the package and checked out the build quality of the wing I was unimpressed. Now I was one of the unlucky ones who had to sand down the wing to make it fit right... It still didn't fit how I'd like it. Upon installing it, the wing looks great but due to the bad fitting it can look weird close up. Great product and looks very nice. I just wish the Wing was either cheaper or made better."
Hi Jake,

We are sorry that you felt this way about the Orranje G-Wing. We have sold thousands of these over the years, and our continued improvements ensure that the Orranje G-Wing is the highest quality GP style spoiler on the market.

During our discussions with you, you shared a photo showing that the rivnuts hadn't been installed correctly, and we believe that this may be a contributing factor to the wing not sitting 100%. As we have advised, if you re-set the rivnuts into the bootlid, ensuring they are fully locked in position, this will ensure the spoiler sits correctly on your boot lid.

As always, Orranje are here to assist with any queries during installation, and will obviously rectify any issues with the product itself.

Many thanks,

Oli
"Ordered off these guys a few times instant responses, ordered Thursday arrived Friday. Really reliable would recommend"
"Always very quick to reply to enquiries, and very knowledgeable. Pricing and availability always very good, they'll let you know if something is not available. Delivery times are very good. I have always received great service from Orranje!"
"Very good good super fast delivery deffo use again."
"Once again very quick delivery ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday. Reasonably priced, free delivery can’t ask for much more."
"Excellent service from Oli & Team! Always a pleasure dealing with Orranje"
Orranje Performance Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 401 reviews