Orranje Performance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Orranje Performance Ltd

About Orranje Performance Ltd: Created for MINI enthusiasts by MINI enthusiasts who have a strong desire to bring top quality performance and styling products to the MINI market. Orranje offer quality and affordable parts, with an aim to help you build your ideal MINI.

info@orranje.co.uk

How would you rate Orranje Performance Ltd ?

(optional)

Verified Buyer
"Just bought some BC racing coilovers from Orranje. Before purchase some very honest and valuable advice was given too. The coil overs are awesome and I received them very quickly. Highly recommend Orranje and will definitely be buying off them in the future! Thanks again!"
Gus King
"Great company, great ethic. And great products"
Simon Etheridge
Simon Etheridge
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service yet again from Oli @ Orranje. Parts in stock and delivered next day, really got me out of a tight spot!"
"Orranje - Oli does it again! I am a returning customer as I had excellent dealings with Oli before and knew I was going straight to Orranje again for my next purchase. Communication and response time was simply outstanding. Shipping and arrival was sent as promised and very well package. I couldn't honestly be any happier. A massive thank you to Oli and I know for sure where I will be buying future mini performance parts from. Thank you Sir"
"Excellent selection, swift delivery"
"Great service yet again. Well recommend Orranje for parts."
Daniel Spencer
Verified Buyer
"Answer all questions promptly and do the best for the customer also very fast delivery"
Giwrgos Fialas
Verified Buyer
"Simply the best supplier in uk, also very friendly and good prices"
Gerry Di-Pede
Verified Buyer
"I purchased the Orranje Rear Wiper Delete for my 2018 Mini Cooper S. What you get is just a high-quality self adhesive patch which is how its described in their details. They include two round patches in the pack, one was plain gloss black and the other had their 'Orranje' logo on it. Nice to have a choice! After first carefully making sure that my rear window was nice & clean, i fitted the patch and it looks great. I've also filled the hole on the inside behind the patch with black silicone sealant to firmly seal & hold the patch in place. All in all, a much cheaper, cleaner alternative than other products on the market that do the same job. The only slight downside is that there is no sealant supplied with the patch, which I guess keeps the price down & isn't absolutely necessary anyway. As it happens I had some anyway. I suggest you might try removing your rear wiper arm first before you actually decide you want to go ahead & do this mod, because it was really, really was difficult getting my wiper arm off the motor shaft. It was completely seized on tight. I tried WD 40, brute force & even the correct tool, but the only thing that worked for me was a Dremmel cutting disk! I would recommend this product if you want to delete your rear wiper.."
Chris Hayward
Verified Buyer
"I order some pro hoses for my mini R53 they came really quick in perfect condition. Also Orranje have always answer any questions i have had about mods i am thinking about doing, have found them very helpful."
Ashley Said
Verified Buyer
"Quick, simple & super fast delivery."
Tom Shackleton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and an excellent quality product."
James Beneke-Orr
Verified Buyer
"Couldn't be happier with the service I have received. Ordered Sunday evening, items arrived Tuesday morning. Best price for the items I wanted, cheaper than eBay and with free delivery. Read the story on the 'About Us' page which is really touching - long live Orranje!"
"Superb service, super fast postage and great item. The first of many orders 👍"
Jamie Geddes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, ordered last thing at night, received an email the following morning to let me know my order had been dispatched and received the item the following day. I also received a handy email with fitting instructions."
"15227916434229 These two little stickers are great, easy to fit and sticky enough for me not to worry they'll come loose in a few years time. Nice touch with the logo too."
"15253437074466 R53 pully belt tool - fast shipment and a substantial tool, very well made. Just could do with the pin to hold 'open' the pulley, other than that excellent advice as always."
Hi Ollie,

Thank you for the review. Sorry you weren't happy enough with our service to offer a 5 star review.

We are looking to offer a locking tool with our belt tool, but for the time being we sell it as just the belt tool to keep costs down for the end customer - most people use an allen key or small screwdriver as a locking tool.

Many thanks,

Oli
Dave Mills
Verified Buyer
"I'd seen that Oli at Orranje was highly recommended in the mini community and I needed quality products for my track car build. After some good advice, I made my first order which arrived promptly and well protected. Can't fault them and will be using again"
"Great company, great ethic. And great products"
Ian Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"I was after an Airtec intercooler for my R56 and nowhere carried it in stock. Tried Orranje and they have them in stock on the shelf ready to go. Very pleased with my overall shopping experience and will definitely be back to buy more mods. Thank you."
Marcus Brunt
Verified Reviewer
"Probably the best customer service I've had from anywhere. Oli was great and sorted out my order very quickly, even after i had originally gotten it wrong. when i received my order i was pleasantly surprised to find a packet of sweets as well."
"Excellent customer service, wanted some advice on suspension and Orranje replied straight away with very detailed and honest advice, would recommend to everyone!"
Orranje Performance Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 244 reviews