Outbacktraders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Outbacktraders
Read Outbacktraders Reviews
That were way to big. I am 9.5 and Based on the size chart I ordered 10.5 I’ll see if they fit my son or will look to return
Very helpful and really quick returns. Great customer service
website easy to navigate, to place an oder on and service, speed of delivery etc all excellent. Boots are snug and will have to be broken in
Great company and so helpful in swapping my original order for another that fitted me better. I love my new coat. Thanks so much.
Fantastic..better than expected..great price aswell.
I accidentally ordered wrong size shoe, I called them straight after I released. They were super friendly and helpful, they did not have a problem with changing sizes for me :)
I have only recently placed my order and haven't received it yet, but I'm sure it will be of high quality. As for customer service they have been great. For some reason Paypal left off my street name. Outback Traders were in contact with me straight away to advise me of this and sort the matter out.
Came as described in good time.
Great product
Easy to purchase, quick delivery.. I'm happy!!
Good service!
Thank you , Kerrod! We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review.
The only problem is: it take long time for the boots to arrive, I am still waiting for them
Hello Bernadette, Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review. Your parcel was dispatched a day after your order was placed. Perhaps, movement of deliveries are affected by this COVID lockdowns. Please refer to the tracking number sent to you for real-time updates. Thank you for your patience.
Super fast service, thank you!
Excellent products, easy friendly service, Keeps you up to date on delivery . So happy with our purchases.
Extremely quick postage up to NW Qld and an easy, problem-free transaction. Thanks so much!
The service was awesome and the shoes arrived quicker than I expected!
The service was awesome and the shoes arrived quicker than I expected!
Wet food to do bruise was with
Looks great, express delivery took 4 working days (I’m rural), product just as advertised. Very happy thankyou
I was happy with the product I wasn’t happy with paying express post and it not beings sent straight away
Outbacktraders is rated 4.70 based on 184 reviews