Outbacktraders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Outbacktraders
Read Outbacktraders Reviews
Very happy, will defiantely buy from again👍🏻
Quickly delivered and excellent quality
The Burke and Wills bomber is high quality and warm and looks great. I'm 6 ft and 80 kg and a medium is perfect for me. Arrived two days after ordering. Thank you!
As usual.. Outbacktraders excelled itself in dealing with my latest order.... just a few days between lodgement..dispatch..delivery. Top marks again from my trusted clothing supplier.
Fast delivery. Both pairs of boots beautiful and fit as described. Will buy from Outbacktraders again.
Vest arrived quickly and is well made
I just received my boots after waiting 4 months.It was originally stated they would be 4 weeks OutTraders were communicative and offered a 20% discount for the extended wait however i have not received this discount that i can ser The boots have arrived but no instruction of care and are a size 10.5.Iordeted a 10 The leather is very stiff and the collour cognac very dull compared to original picture. It would be great to get the promised 20% discount and information on caring for these boots Sue BoswellReynolds
Fantastic they didn’t have my size and notified me straight away if I wanted another size or money back and discount on my next purchase amazing customer service
Thank you for my boots they are awesome
Great service ,friendly and know there products. The info I was given on sizing was spot on. Boots arrived within four days. And are great .
Super quick delivery and boots were exactly what I wanted!!!
Amazing customer service and if you sign up you get a discount code all the time ;) great range of products too!
Very nice boots not for outback use and also for casual wear and hood fashion ,git nicely on my feet very comfortable nice for my baby shower party
Customer service was prompt and friendly and my coat arrived in good condition as promised. Excellent quality product.
Deadset the best jacket I have ever bought. So comfy amd warm. Love it!
Have not received it yet
No comment as product has yet to be delivered
Love my new hat, great service by Outback Traders
Today I received a pair of Georgia waterproof Chelsea work boot. They are USA sizings so I got a US size 13 to equal UK 12. Fit perfect very comfortable. I like the soles rugged tread but flexible and won’t collect too much mud. Great farm boos.
Ordered Burke & Wills Oilskin Dog Coat with Sherpa Lining in the wrong size, emailed their sales team, and they were able to send the replacement straight away. great service.
Outbacktraders is rated 4.68 based on 303 reviews