Outbacktraders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Outbacktraders
Read Outbacktraders Reviews
Had a minor hiccup with supply(no fault of Outback Traders).
Quickly rectified. Great service by Outback Traders.
Great hat, love it.
Haven’t received item yet but are friends with rob in kalannie so know it’ll be great
Lovely hat.
Excellent service and communication. Fast delivery
Great service, prompt dispatch and fast delivery. Very happy customer.
Very happy with the outcome. Good fit, Good lookin!!
Fantastic service!!
The service from these guys was really good, but when the boots arrived, they are the wrong model and look completely different to what I ordered. I bought these as a surprise for my wife, so I won't send them back, but I wouldn't trust them again for another purchase.
Great service!
Very good thankyou
Not Happy with my order as I emailed you strait after I ordered the shoes to tell you I ordered wrong size but still yous sent wrong size
Best Quality boots you could get easy to work with and it’s just so straight forward
Good fast service happy with the boots
Thank you! My hat arrived in A1 condition & very timely.
My darlin’ boots arrived today. Speedy delivery. They’re so lush. Soft leather, made extremely well. Colour is exactly like the picture. I got a 9C they’re very comfortable fit. Hugs the middle of foot with socks, lots of toe wiggle room and very wide around the ankle. I can’t take them off. Well worth the money. Love them!!!
Very pleased with the service was easy to deal with and very prompt delivery highly recommend them
Excellent service very quickly with delivery one very happy customer will definitely order again 👍
Nice people to deal with, although there was a mistake in the order it was soon sorted out and dealt with in a very pleasant way.
Easy to work with