Outbacktraders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Outbacktraders
Read Outbacktraders Reviews
I just received my boots after waiting 4 months.It was originally stated they would be 4 weeks OutTraders were communicative and offered a 20% discount for the extended wait however i have not received this discount that i can ser The boots have arrived but no instruction of care and are a size 10.5.Iordeted a 10 The leather is very stiff and the collour cognac very dull compared to original picture. It would be great to get the promised 20% discount and information on caring for these boots Sue BoswellReynolds
These boots are very comfortable but leaking already haven't lasted 6 months not happy with them at all
Order a size or 2 bigger
I have brought from you guys before & no problem but this time I still havnt received my hat yet so a review is not a good idea
Don’t have product yet so can’t review
I was extremely disappointed to not be able to get the hat I ordered and payed for I had to settle for a different one that I'm not sure if I like
The service from these guys was really good, but when the boots arrived, they are the wrong model and look completely different to what I ordered. I bought these as a surprise for my wife, so I won't send them back, but I wouldn't trust them again for another purchase.
Took ages to post and still haven't received them yet they say next day post and it took them like 2 days kinda disappointed. First experience dealing with outback traders and not that impressed🤷.
Still waiting for delivery
I wan really really annoyed that I paid $15 for express shipping and didn’t receive my item until 8 business days later. I understand the current circumstances that express is hard, so there for you shouldn’t offer the service.
BROUGHT A HAT ON THE 16TH AND STILL HAVE NOT GOT IT AND IT IS NOW THE 22ND
I still haven't received the replacement for the boots I returned. I was told that you are waiting for the right size? My original order was Nov / Dec last year.
Outbacktraders is rated 4.68 based on 303 reviews