Outdoor Living UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Outdoor Living UK

Tell us how Outdoor Living UK made you happy
Order arrived broken. Sent pictures and email of damage. No reply. Phone lines not manned. Avoid.
Item arrived broken in 3 places. Very unimpressive in reality, compared with pictures. Called to arrange a refund and initially told no. We held our ground and said we didn't want a replacement. Eventually agreed to a refund(minus £10 for admin.) Item was returned and surprisingly no refund. Emails ignore, phone calls were then made and promises of refund and email responses which never came. Again promised a refund today. Will be seeking a refund via charge back if I don't get the refund. Customer service is the worst I've seen. Companies like this don't deserve the public's business. Why they think it's ok to basically keep money for no services/goods I don't know. Best avoided.
AVOID AVOID AVOID For the last several months I have been trying to resolve a service issue with this company. What a shower they are, they have ignored messages - failed to even pick up the phone - I've been insulted (Eventually getting a response via e mail) Patronised - told that I am suffering from 'buyers remorse' If it weren't for the fact that this issue is still not resolved - at my expense - I would laugh - this company is a joke - there are cheaper better products and again I say - AVOID
Do not use this company !
Avoid! Poor customer services and delivery timescales and completly unmanaged despite website clearly starting operating as 'normal'. Extremely difficult to contact anyone by phone and processing of refund for undelivered item is like pulling teeth and left out of pocket!
Very poor service. I know we have Covid 19 causing problems but 8 days to post a small pump and 12 days still no pump! Not acceptable. They say "we pride ourselves on our service", I ask what service. Quick enough to bank our money. Using Hermes isn't helping either as their service is next to useless at the best of times. Not happy at all.
Terrible customer service. Water feature arrived with flawed glaze. Emails, phone calls to no avail. You can’t get through on the phone it just rings on any of the press 1,2,3,4,5 numbers. Very efficient at taking customers money though, that they have got right! I personally wouldn’t recommend. Extremely disappointed, wish I had read all the review sites first. They all say the same, avoid!
Rude customer service and when my product arrived it was incomplete, asked for refund, they charged me to send it back then didn't send me my money back and weeks later I am having to go though the bank to get it back as the company are ignoring my emails and calls. I advise anyone and everyone to avoid this company, they are bad news.
Ordered over 1200.00 worth of goods. Had voicemail saying courier will contact me in a couple of days. The was over a week ago and heard nothing. Tried calling constantly and phone just keeps ringing. Absolute nightmare and shocking service. Can anyone advise how I can get my money back.
Rubbish Service Item never arrived to get a refund was like pulling teeth
We are still waiting for our water feature ordered and paid for on 18th May. Three weeks later, no one answers phone calls or emails and we’re significantly out of pocket. They also show a trust pilot review of 41/2 stars on their website, but it’s only 2 here. Shouldn’t even be 1 star. Very unhappy with this company.
Did not dispatch the item, will not reply to me and I am not 100s of pounds out of pocket. Disgusting
Absolutely shocking service avoid at all costs
I ordered a solar water feature well over a week ago. Paid in full and have heard nothing about expected delivery. On phoning told to go to contact section on the website. Neither I nor my tech savvy son could find it! You promise to be in touch within 48 hours. That as far as I can see is a load of rubbish.
My advice is don’t buy a thing they are conmen.
I bought a water feature online. Had exactly the same experience as many others. Delays, no reply to e mails, no phone answered, false promises. Eventually got the product which was as ordered and excellent. Reason for this review is my original 2 star review with full details on Trust Pilot was taken down after company reported rules broken i.e. contained personal names/phone nos. Fair enough but where that was mentioned it was in a positive light and exactly the same as in other reviews. In fact the owner had already given his name along with contact number in several published replies. On checking I find that now several reviews have been disputed and removed pending investigation. Given my own and many others' experience with this business it made me wonder if this might be another example of their poor practices, in this case to improve their review performance. It is a shame since I eventually ended up with the product i wanted and am very happy with. But based on my experience, I would never use them again and urge potential customers to read the independent reviews before deciding.
be warned this company are the worst i have come accross,i would never buy any thing again off them again nothing but trouble since i got water feature off them,and they dont wont to know once they got your money,it aslo the worst custermer service i come accross,so i would never ever touch them again,they dont deserve any stars but i had to put one,since my last reveiw the transformer as packed in,after two and a half month
Please don’t ever use this company we have never received the refund on a water featur e that we purchased from them. The item was sent to us cracked from top to bottom so could not be used we sent it back and have not received anything in return although they assured us we would receive a credit. The company should not be in business now. They refuse to answer any correspondence. Ord er no 16176 Mrs Barrett. Disgusted
well am sorry to say i wont be using this company again,had a small fault with a srew into the transformer which would not screw up as it was too big,i e mailed that many times without reply,and they call this custermer service ,more like store servive,in the end spoke with mick hall and he said it was fine becouse it was sealed,so tell me why do they put the screws on for in the first place,i would think to stop it being pulled out by accidentor whatever,but i will put up with it has they wont do nothing so i advice stay well clear of this company.thanks for nothing
Bought a very good value water feature at show. Unfortunately DPD delivery was not so good, water feature appeared to be fairly well packed & marked "Fragile" but arrived in pieces! Outdoor Living UK did not acknowledge my two e-mails, 2nd one had read receipt, so know it was not opened. Finally phone answered and I await a call tomorrow???
Outdoor Living UK is rated 1.77 based on 35 reviews