Outdoor Living UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Outdoor Living UK
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Outdoor Living UK made you happy
I have never in my life been spoken to by such a rude member of staff. To be told that I am a d**ckhead by their business development manager! Ha what a joke. The item was delivered damaged, and not as described. I sent an email to the company right away on day of delivery. The company did not respond. I thought well I'll use it anyway as they'll clearly be able to see its not like what I ordered and they'll just exchange it. 2 days later the pump has stopped working. Contacted them today via the phone and got through to one of the most aggressive, rude induvial I have ever spoken to! The customer service at this place is a joke!!!!
I will definitely purchase from this company again. The whole experience from my initial contact with Mike last Friday to check availability, to delivery this morning ( the following Thursday) was exceptional! Fantastic customer service from Mike who even discouraged me from ordering an item I didn't need! That doesn't happen often in retail. The delivery this morning was faultless, the young man couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you Mike, you were true to your word and got the water feature here in time for my husband's birthday. I can only recommend you and your company.
I HAVE WAITED OVER A MONTH FOR A 12V WATER FEATURE PUMP.MONEY HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ACCOUNT BUT NO PUMP.PROMISED 5 DAY DELIVERY.UNABLE TO CONTACT OR EMAIL COMPANY.LOOKED AT REVIEWS TOO LATE.DO NOT NOT NOT USE THIS COMPANY.AVOID AT ALL COSTS.CUSTOMER SERVICE NON EXISTENT DELIVERY NON EXISTENT.AVOID THIS COMPANY AND IT'S WEBSITE.
Avoid this company at all costs, I’ve never dealt with such an incompetent company who’s staff live in fear of upsetting the director Mike Hall, The fear in the young ladies voice on the phone apologising profusely for her bosses attitude but was unable to provide a refund after promising one (the poor woman kept going around in circles unable to answer my questions due to her boss telling her to fob me off) Long story short I’m stuck with an incorrect item of much lesser value due to them failing to keep up their promises of collecting it & exchanging it for the correct item (which is in stock) I opened a PayPal claim but because a tracking number for the incorrect item was sent they closed the case) Big word of warning to anyone thinking of using this company, don’t unless you are prepared to be mucked about & make many phone calls to chase them, the director is one of the most arrogant people I’ve ever dealt with & he most definitely isn’t interested in customer service, maybe this is why he has so many dissolved company director positions listed with companies house? I think the reviews on here are self explanatory. The incorrect item is still awaiting collection by DPD, It was packaged as instructed & left for collection (I was told DPD would bring the address label) I have CCTV footage of DPD turning up & looking at the item but not taking it, I’m now being asked to post it back at my own expense despite Steve admitting it is incorrect & they would collect. The correct item was ‘posted 24 hours’ but again never turned up despite an email saying it was in transit, turns out it never left the warehouse at all. Six weeks down the line & I wouldn’t trust this company as they never keep their word, I reiterate that the director has no interest in customer service & even replied to a four day old WhatsApp message at 10pm at night with abuse, I did wonder if he’d been drinking to reply so arrogantly at such a late hour but I’m aware he’s like this with any customer who has a complaint looking at the appalling reviews. Lesson learnt the hard way from a customer.
Order arrived broken. Sent pictures and email of damage. No reply. Phone lines not manned. Avoid.
Item arrived broken in 3 places. Very unimpressive in reality, compared with pictures. Called to arrange a refund and initially told no. We held our ground and said we didn't want a replacement. Eventually agreed to a refund(minus £10 for admin.) Item was returned and surprisingly no refund. Emails ignore, phone calls were then made and promises of refund and email responses which never came. Again promised a refund today. Will be seeking a refund via charge back if I don't get the refund. Customer service is the worst I've seen. Companies like this don't deserve the public's business. Why they think it's ok to basically keep money for no services/goods I don't know. Best avoided.
PERFECT! Ordered your 5 tier wood fall water feature on Monday afternoon and received it on Wednesday morning. PERFECT! Setting up took no time at all and full instructions were included. PERFECT! Works beautifully and looks amazing. PERFECT! We are over the moon with it, thank you all so very much. PERFECT!
AVOID AVOID AVOID For the last several months I have been trying to resolve a service issue with this company. What a shower they are, they have ignored messages - failed to even pick up the phone - I've been insulted (Eventually getting a response via e mail) Patronised - told that I am suffering from 'buyers remorse' If it weren't for the fact that this issue is still not resolved - at my expense - I would laugh - this company is a joke - there are cheaper better products and again I say - AVOID
Do not use this company !
Avoid! Poor customer services and delivery timescales and completly unmanaged despite website clearly starting operating as 'normal'. Extremely difficult to contact anyone by phone and processing of refund for undelivered item is like pulling teeth and left out of pocket!
Very poor service. I know we have Covid 19 causing problems but 8 days to post a small pump and 12 days still no pump! Not acceptable. They say "we pride ourselves on our service", I ask what service. Quick enough to bank our money. Using Hermes isn't helping either as their service is next to useless at the best of times. Not happy at all.
Terrible customer service. Water feature arrived with flawed glaze. Emails, phone calls to no avail. You can’t get through on the phone it just rings on any of the press 1,2,3,4,5 numbers. Very efficient at taking customers money though, that they have got right! I personally wouldn’t recommend. Extremely disappointed, wish I had read all the review sites first. They all say the same, avoid!
Rude customer service and when my product arrived it was incomplete, asked for refund, they charged me to send it back then didn't send me my money back and weeks later I am having to go though the bank to get it back as the company are ignoring my emails and calls. I advise anyone and everyone to avoid this company, they are bad news.
Ordered over 1200.00 worth of goods. Had voicemail saying courier will contact me in a couple of days. The was over a week ago and heard nothing. Tried calling constantly and phone just keeps ringing. Absolute nightmare and shocking service. Can anyone advise how I can get my money back.
Rubbish Service Item never arrived to get a refund was like pulling teeth
Customer service very poor. Phoned to say led light did not work on new item received, gentleman on phone went through troubleshooting while on phone, nothing worked, said we would receive new light within week. When we phoned to enquiry about new light we were told they didn't send replacements. Gentleman, Michael was extremely rude and discourteous and we still have not received replacement light.
We are still waiting for our water feature ordered and paid for on 18th May. Three weeks later, no one answers phone calls or emails and we’re significantly out of pocket. They also show a trust pilot review of 41/2 stars on their website, but it’s only 2 here. Shouldn’t even be 1 star. Very unhappy with this company.
Did not dispatch the item, will not reply to me and I am not 100s of pounds out of pocket. Disgusting
Hi I purchased a mini rock fall water feature it arrived on Monday 4/5/20 I set it up on my patio and was delighted until unfortunately I noticed water around the base thinking it could be spillage but it did not dry I do not see any damage or holes but it seems to be seepage from the base edge please see photo how do I return this item
Ordered a 30cm Tranquility Sandstone Sphere recently. Had various technical questions prior to purchase which were all answered by knowledgeable staff member. Arrived yesterday.....looks great and exactly as expected! Not fitted yet, but full instructions supplied so should be no problem 😊
Outdoor Living UK is rated 1.79 based on 39 reviews