oyegifts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend oyegifts

How would you rate oyegifts ?

"Dear All, I had booked a Bouquet for same day delivery. Usually whatever we seen in pictures for a flower bouquet it had always a lot of difference in picture and actual product. But what I had ordered the same product with the same representation. Classic looks. it had been delivered to my Fiance. Thank you very much to OyeGifts team for the wonderful service. I really recommend to OyeGifts. By this product my day was been so special as surprise romantic gift to special person, always feel awesome. because of a little but classy product. Thanks again to OyeGifts team."
"Whenever and where ever you want to gift your near and dear OyeGifts is present to relieve you of your tension at reasonable cost and less time. Thank you OyeGifts . Ravindra"
"Very happy with the customer care service, very courteous, prompt and organised. Appreciate the prompt delivery to the recipient and the updates given to the sender from the time it is processing, out for delivery and delivered. Hats off to the company for doing such great job uniting people at different corners of the country."
"I whole heatedly trust service of oyegifts and have always been happy with their promptness. The product delivered is as per the display on the site. Good luck to you for many more years of good service."
"The flowers were really Good. Timely delivery. Suggestion: Would appreciate if the sender us informed the name of person recving the parcel. Thanks."
"The quality and the always timely delivery of anything ordered from oyegifts, makes it an obvious choice each time. Excellent Service, Superb Quality and a vast variety of gifting options to choose from."
oyegifts is rated 4.67 based on 6 reviews