oyegifts Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend oyegifts
Email, Live Chat

How would you rate oyegifts ?

"I spoke to a customer service rep named Manish. An extremely patient individual and very helpful. Really appreciate the assistance I received. Just waiting for the order to be delivered on time. Thanks Oyegift.. Keep up the good work"
Posted 1 hour ago
"One star is only because zero stars is not an option. I would not advise anyone to use this service. Customer care is terrible and I suspect that the reviews below are fake. I ordered this birthday gift in August 2018, by today it has still not arrived. The issues began at the ordering stage. I ordered a gift from Toronto (where I live). My friend was living in Delhi for a couple of months and was based at a hotel. When placing the order, they required a phone number. I gave my Toronto number. I received an email saying that they needed a local number for delivery but I wanted to surprise my friend. Reluctantly I gave the hotel phone number, hoping they could just coordinate with the hotel so my friend could be surprised. Anyway, for some reason - their customer service is so poor they were not able to give me an actual reason - they had some kind of issue for delivery. I went back and forth with their rude customer service staff for days asking what I could do to resolve this issue. They had no solutions. I offered them a different address so somebody else could receive the gift instead. By this time my friend's birthday had passed and it was already too late. After giving the alternate address, oye still failed to deliver. On 20th September they told me the gift had been delivered when it had not been. My friend has received nothing and I have not been given a refund. I have been asking for clarification for two weeks and they have not given any response. Now I am left with leaving negative reviews, which I will do on every site possible because I want to warn anybody against using this terrible service. I will keep posting these reviews until I am given a full refund and compensated for the time and energy that has been wasted on this."
"I am highly impressed with their service, great communication and timely delivery. I was having problem in ordering from overseas, the support staff was so helpful they not only help me in ordering but also delivered on time . GREAT WORK TEAM."
"Dear All, I had booked a Bouquet for same day delivery. Usually whatever we seen in pictures for a flower bouquet it had always a lot of difference in picture and actual product. But what I had ordered the same product with the same representation. Classic looks. it had been delivered to my Fiance. Thank you very much to OyeGifts team for the wonderful service. I really recommend to OyeGifts. By this product my day was been so special as surprise romantic gift to special person, always feel awesome. because of a little but classy product. Thanks again to OyeGifts team."
"Whenever and where ever you want to gift your near and dear OyeGifts is present to relieve you of your tension at reasonable cost and less time. Thank you OyeGifts . Ravindra"
"Very happy with the customer care service, very courteous, prompt and organised. Appreciate the prompt delivery to the recipient and the updates given to the sender from the time it is processing, out for delivery and delivered. Hats off to the company for doing such great job uniting people at different corners of the country."
"I whole heatedly trust service of oyegifts and have always been happy with their promptness. The product delivered is as per the display on the site. Good luck to you for many more years of good service."
"The flowers were really Good. Timely delivery. Suggestion: Would appreciate if the sender us informed the name of person recving the parcel. Thanks."
"The quality and the always timely delivery of anything ordered from oyegifts, makes it an obvious choice each time. Excellent Service, Superb Quality and a vast variety of gifting options to choose from."
oyegifts is rated 4.33 based on 9 reviews