oyegifts Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend oyegifts
09AM
9AM

Tell us how oyegifts made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Email
"I ordered flower with cake for friend's birthday. He really happy with cake and flowers with quality and I am also happy with service."
Are you oyegifts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good Service and Product quality also good. My friend love cake and flowers which i order from oyegifts."
"Such a good gifting website. I am really happy with their service."
"It's just beautiful! Quality wise too beyond expectations. My baby loved it. Thank you""
"Pathetic Customer handling,"
"Thanks for making my boyfriend's birthday awesome. Very good custom support from OyeGifts team. They did a great job with their work."
"It's my first experience, Thanks a lot for making my valentine's day very special."
"I ordered a teddy and roses for valentines day. Included a celebrations pack to that. The teddy and roses were in good condition but the celebrations pack was missing. I hope they deliver what they promise, if so, I would be a repeat customer"
"Don't order anything from here. They are quite irresponsible about delivery. I have ordered this heart shape roses with cake and it supposed to be delivered at 9-1pm. They delivered it at 9 pm on Valentine day. Roses were completely decayed and they forgot the cake. When I asked why they didn't deliver the cake, the answer I got was we forgot it at our bakery and it's not a birthday so we'll deliver it later. Seriously who the hell are you to decide that it will be fine if it's not a birthday? When I tried to contact them nobody answer."
"Hey there, Thanks to the whole team of OyeGifts as they were done best work. It is my first Valentine and I was a little nervous about how can I surprise my girl then I google "best gift delivery website" and I got them. I connect with their chat support team and shared all my problems regarding the same and they assured me to provide me best service. I requested them to send my gift between 4 PM to 6 PM at my girlfriend's tuition timing and they did exactly what I wanted. So, one more time thanks to the whole team of OyeGifts..."
"I ordered flower with chocolates to my Friend. Delivery little bit late but product quality is very very good. My friend is very happy with the product. Thanks"
"Living in Mumbai, I was very worried until the recipients called me to convey their thanks for the timely delivery and the quality of the products. In addition, I received OyeGifts's email notification of the delivery immediately after they delivered my order. I am very satisfied and happy customer. I will strongly recommend this for everyone!"
"Living in Mumbai, I was very worried until the recipients called me to convey their thanks for the timely delivery and the quality of the products. In addition, I received OyeGifts's email notification of the delivery immediately after they delivered my order. I am very satisfied and happy customer. I will strongly recommend this for everyone! At least try ones."
"Is there any zero star review option ?, Very bad service and my surprise plan was ruined very bad and I regretted choosing oyegift, I never recommend this to anyone. If you still choose it. Best of luck, your are in trouble."
"I'm fully satisfied for oyegifts services and also well behaviour of service provider. I have used oyegifts services many times and all time it's best in best. Thanku so much oyegifts for such a amazing services and well manerd and satisfactory behaviour. 😊"
"Pathetic customer service, the time slots are not adhered to and the staff in the call centre is very very rude and manner-less......."
"Excellent, really pleased with the service 5* Ordered flowers and a teddy for my new born niece. Surprise gift arrived promptly in good time and made a pleasant surprise . Don't know why Anonymous giving bad star."
"First of all the gift was delivered too late. Second thing we do not have information of whereabouts of the booked gift. Third point the customer support number never answers."
"Pathetic customer service. I paid for a good luck bamboo to be delivered in a glass planter. The cost was three times as is but the worst part, it arrived without the glass planter and in a cheap plastic bag. I have been emailing them and trying to contact them but to no effect, still awaiting a reply. I wrote a review on their website which of course doesn't show up as it wasn't positive so must not have passed their review moderation! Really wouldn't recommend it."
"I spoke to a customer service rep named Manish. An extremely patient individual and very helpful. Really appreciate the assistance I received. Just waiting for the order to be delivered on time. Thanks Oyegift.. Keep up the good work"
oyegifts is rated 3.82 based on 28 reviews