Pain Pod AU Reviews

Barry B.
Barry B.
Stuart M.
Stephanie R.
Have been diagnosed to be needing two knee replacements.
Fell in September 2019.
Due to COVID, only Saw my surgeon this week.
Because of health issues , replacements urgently needed, but possibly not a good outcome if go ahead.

I bought two of the knee sleeve,have used daily and have found these to give me some 60 minutes of free from pain.
They are so easy to use, make me sit and take a break , thus gives me a 2nd wind to start off again.
Would highly recommend.
Also bought 2 of the larger pain pads , as hips area thrown out from knee injury.
These are so good and effective, having a larger surface to work with xx
Can’t believe I didn’t find you sooner !
Regards Sharol Moorcroft
The replacement pads are working very well at this stage.
I am using the belt instead of the pads which is much easier and I think better results.
Thanks.
Thanks for the review Laurence. We love our accessories too, but we're biased, so great to hear they are working well for you too!
Most excellent product and service
Thanks for your review Daryle!
Good product, however hard to work out how to use and the product isn’t consistintely working. That said since I’ve used it my pain has decreased.
Hi Rachel,

Please get in touch with one of our friendly staff members on 1300 911 422 or you can email us at info@painpodau.com and we'll happily help you navigate thru any issues you are experiencing with your new Hidow Pro Touch. Good to know that since using though, it has helped ease off your pain. Talk soon :)
Only had it a couple of days. So far results are very positive with real signs of relief evident.
Thanks for the great feedback Neil!
The service provided was both professional and efficient.
Thank you for your review Ian.
Hullo folk,
Irpts all good now I have been advised to put moisturiser on my hands or any areas I have it.
Many thanks. Ruth oxenbridge
Thanks for your review Ruth!
Love the products and the speedy service
Thank you for your review Rebecca :-)
Great customer service. Responsive and friendly.
Hi Amber, thanks for dropping by and giving us some awesome feedback! Hope you enjoy your new device.
It gives temporary relief and that is the best I can expect for my particular back pain, it's my spine.
Thank you for your review Denise.
I’m healthily sceptical so my initial purchase was with much trepidation !!
However it works SO well I’ve bought an xtra one ( micro current only) and some extra larger pads for my upper thigh where I have had massive surgery 3 years ago.
The device has given me the very first pain free experience in all of that time and each day I have been able to walk more and more without a stick!
Thanks to Felicity ( eff for frog) who helped me with my last purchase ❤️
I do have one question and that is “ what is the frequency of the micro current?”
That's wonderful, thanks Carol! The microcurrent frequency is 0.83Hz :)
This device is fantastic as it does everything to help with pain and release sore muscles.
Thanks for your review!
Hi Thanks for the email. My product still has not arrived as of 30/12/2020. I have used Pain pod now for many years and continue to use it on my back and shoulders and arms. It is a fantastic product and so easy to use and to travel with.
Thank you for your review Patrick. We tracked your parcel and noted it was delivered on 31/12 :-)
Excellent customer service. Value for money. My father will use the machine to the absolute bone.

Regards,
Matthew.
Thank you for your review Matthew.
So far so good. Used it last night for a little tension in shoulder. No pain today. A little machine with a lot of gusto
Thank you for your review Andrea.
Excellent product
Ideal for cramps
Very good service
Professional and helpful
Thank you for your review Vicki.
Very prompt and personal response to resolve a unique problem

A great company to deal with
Thank you for your review Rob.
i haven't received my order as yet - hard to comment on satisfaction hey>
Painpod has reduced visits for massages and Physiotherapy visit. Highly recommend Painpod for anyone,it will pay for itself in only a few months.
Thank you for your review Glen, we are so pleased to hear you are feeling the benefits of using a PainPod device :-)
Pain Pod AU is rated 4.53 based on 157 reviews