Paint With Diamonds Reviews

11AM
11AM

Click Here

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy

"Ordered two kits. First one the adhesive on canvas was folded and bumpy. The colors were off too. Ended up being mostly purple/pink when the example was reds/oranges. It turned out okay but not what I would hang up in my house to display. 2nd one missing over 800 "diamonds". Waiting to hear if they will replace them. Second kit the drills (diamonds) were very dull and not a good quality. They both came in the same box together but quality inconsistent. Not likely to buy from this company again."
Are you Paint With Diamonds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I wanted to love them, I really did. I have done dozens of diamond kits, most of them I have ordered from amazon. I went ahead and ordered 2 different kits from PWD that were custom kits. the first one I ran into an issue where I didn't have enough of one color, no big deal as I had left over diamonds from an old kit that were a match. The second kit on the other hand has cause me to never want to do business with this company again. I started the other kit on 6/14/19. as per my normal process I checked all of the diamonds to make sure i had them all. learned during this process that i was missing one color. no big deal, there is a warranty, so i head online to order my missing diamonds. i provide all of the requested info and start the waiting process by starting my kit. i send an email on 7/16 trying to find out where my diamonds are since at that point i still haven't gotten an email saying they have shipped the first picture is the response I received from them. I then sent another email on 7/22 and 7/29 and did not receive a response to either. Fast forward to 8/14. a whole 2 months after the order for missing diamonds was placed I get an email saying the order was shipped. AWESOME. Every time I try to track it says it cant locate the package but i don't worry to much because it is coming from china. Fast forward to 9/15 when i get another email saying there has been an update to the shipping, it just made it through customs. 1 bag of diamonds that i ordered over 3 months ago still hasn't gotten to me. the kit has been sitting completed aside from this missing color for over 2 months. I understood shipping would take a while because of where the kits were coming from. But I received two custom kits in less time than it takes to receive one little bag of diamonds"
"My most recent kit was so unpleasant to work with. The square stones were clearly too large for the patterns. They kept popping up and off. Terrible!"
"I had previously ordered 5 kits and was happy with all of them. Any missing diamonds were replaced. But I ordered 2 more in early December and the tracking number doesn't work. The kits are nowhere to be found. I have emailed several times. Just get an automated response. I have asked for a human several times and nothing! Does anyone know how to reach a human at this place? Also the square kits I did the diamonds kept popping off. I had to glue them down. I'll change the star rating if someone from this company would please get back to me about my missing orders."
"I have been fighting diamonds popping up for two weeks now on the one that I’m doing. I wonder if anyone has a suggestion to solve this problem. I try to pick out the smallest of the diamonds to use but it doesn’t seem to help."
"I placed my order on 11/25/2018. On 11/27/2018, I emailed and asked for a status and tracking number. I was told that only one of my items had begun processing. Shortly after, I received an email that my order had shipped. I tried tracking the # and it was not found so I figured I would wait a couple of days for it to update. On 12/5/2018, I tried to track my package and it wouldn't come up in the system so I sent an email asking what was going on. I was told that my item was in transit and to try tracking it on the USPS website in addition to the website the opens when you click the tracking number link. That didn't work either, so I sent another email letting them know that. I never received a response. I emailed again on 12/6/2018 and 12/7/2018 and I have yet to get any reply. I even let them know that if I didn't receive a response by that following Monday EOB, I would write a negative review. I am very upset because I just discovered PWD and I was very excited about trying something new. Their first 2 replies were very fast and I even sent them a follow up email letting them know how much I appreciated the quick response. I just sent one more email to them in hopes of getting some type of reply. If someone replies and can help me, I will update this review. Until then, I am not a very happy customer."
"Finished my first one, but sure doesn't look like the picture. The top edge of the boat didn't have spots to put beads on, so it looks unfinished. Ordered a couple more from you, but sure hope they come out better. I love to do this, but a waste of money if they aren't better looking when done."
"On the site, they show this pretty little retail box filled with the kit contents. When mine came in, there was the pattern, the drills, and the tools all separate. Not even all in one bag. I had to hunt to find a bag to keep them all in so I wouldn't lose any of it. Their prices, even with a coupon, can be beat by just about anyone. Try Peggybuy.com. Their prices are low, and I received my kits in only 3 weeks, not the 6 weeks that PWD took. Unless they have something I cannot find elsewhere, I won't be buying any more here."
"Diamond all over the place were it suppose to be protected"
"I’ve been reading reviews and I’m seeing that the canvas size matters on how the print is gonna come out. On my first order I order 3 canvases at the next size up and one at the normal size. I hope they turn out good"
"It takes way to long to receive kits from this vendor. Several other vendors selling PWD are much faster. Unless this product is amazing when I get it, I probably won't order from them again. I will change my rating if I love the kits I ordered. But for now I'm dissappointed."
"I was so excited to get firemen's tribute piece to do for my son, who is a firefighter. When my order arrived it was shipped very well. I checked over everything and everything was there. I have done other diamond projects (by another company) and they do a clear plastic over the adhesive. I find that is better. Where my disappointment comes in, is the "diamonds" are very dull and not as shiny as others I have done. And also they are inconsistent sizes which leaves small gaps that are pretty noticeable. Also having trouble making out some of the symbols. And I have a 40x60 canvas!! I love this hobby, but so disappointed in the product I received!!"
"I have bought 2 painting from them and it have a mistake on each one. The first one miss a bag of one color, have some oil on other and have square drill on bag of round drill (the painting is a round drill one). The second one miss a complete color and have oil on drills too."
"I have purchase several of these for clients for income. My first one had NO sticky part to place diamonds, I bought a spray adhesive to make it work, sort of, because now it looks messy, and many of the diamonds were defective. My second picture I had packages of square and round diamonds mixed together,other bags had diamonds completely clump together, unable to separate them, or many broken , unable to use. I made a dispute, but wasn't in my favor because I started to do the picture,How would I know the diamonds were damage, or the spray adhesive I bought to put on the canvas would not work. I do not have a camera for photo, but my son is coming for visit soon,and he has a camera and photos will be shown on this web site. I really thought this company would stand by their product, for there are so many others to buy from. I make my income from buying and selling my pictures, and now am out $48.74, not a lot, but to me it is. I would like to get the money as credit and purchase again,to give this company a chance to stand by their product, but will see."
"Disappointed with the sizes of the 'diamonds' very poor quality control with some round, but mostly the squares (which my pic needed) were of varying sizes."
"I absolutely loved this except...the picture looks nothing like it shound and i was missing a color. They customer service was really helpful and got me the colors that were mia. And i really enjoyed myself as I completed this project, but just kinda sucks it doesn’t look like it should"
"I have asked six or seven times now to get the missing parts for the pits of hell and still nothing, Please go through Amazon at least you get what you ordered"
"I have to say that emptying your customers carts after a certain amount of time is literally the stupidest move you could have ever made. Why would I go back and recustomize my order after you boot everything off? Im a lot more likely to just close your site and never look back when I was about 30 seconds from spending $107, good job for screwing yourselves out of a lot of business."
"I loved doing this project, but the picture is not even close. I bought the white kitty with flowers, the flowers came out but can't distinguish the kitty! The order came Ina timely manner, and all the pieces were there. Ordered 2 others and will do them, hopefully with better results"
"I would see if amazon has the print you want first sense they have a lot of them and there're on prim I ordered an week ago and still don't have any tracking info"
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.42 based on 819 reviews