Paint With Diamonds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint With Diamonds
Read Paint With Diamonds Reviews

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy
Buyers BEWARE!!! I ordered one of their gem arts as Christmas gift back in early December and I still have not received my order. The so called tracking number they sent me is a joke. It has not moved from the location since they sent it. I opened a dispute claim through PayPal in the hopes of receiving a refund because all this company says in a rely to me is “it’s held up in customs”. Where is the customer service here? Do yourselves a favor and by from the United States. I will NEVER buy from this company or anywhere overseas again. GUARANTEED!!!
If I could I’d give them half a star or zero stars...I really wish I had read these reviews before being scammed myself. Worst company to order from. I ordered a custom item as Christmas gift expecting to receive this by Christmas...well that was a HUGE mistake. My order date was November 30, 2019 and as of today January 13, 2020 I STILL have not received my item. When I contacted company I was told that shipping takes 12 to 30 days from the day that they shipped item. How is it my fault as the consumer that you decided to ship my item in December 19, 2019!??? Three weeks after I ordered this item???!!!!! Do yourself a favor and DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
AWFUL!!!!! THEY DONT TELL YOU UNTIL AFTER PURCHASE THAT IT WILL BE MONTHS BEFORE YOU GET YOUR PRODUCTS....THEY WONT LET THE ORDER BE CANCELLED....CLASSIC SCAMMERS
For an item marked down 50% you end up with an item less than 8 x 6 inches. I spent $17 on one. Took 32 days to arrive. I'd return except I bet I'd have to pay for shipping at $8 to get it back to China. Buy from Amazon. Good quality products at a good price. And you get them in less than a week.
I wish I had seen this website before ordering. I will gladly update this to a higher rating if I ever get my kits. I ordered 3 kits on Black Friday, November (2019). I've received shipping info and a tracking number, and my shipment IS moving through China. (slowly.....it was basically on a site seeing tour of every Chinese Village apparently, according to the tracking...) It is en route via air right now, so we will see if I get it and if it's all there. I really hope so. If you order from this site, and it's a gift (like mine were supposed to be) order well in advance... at least 2 months prior to when you'll be needing it. Also, all of the 5 star reviews on this site have first and last names, yet all the 1 star reviews have "Anonymous" or their first name and a last initial...... perhaps this page is monitored by the company, and fluffed with 5 star comments? Stay savvy people!
Ordered 12/7. It was not clear when I ordered that product was being shipped from China. When trying to track the pkg it shows it has been to several facilities in China, but doesn't show leaving China. I didn't even think about checking reviews on this company prior to ordering, and based on other reviews I am not expecting a good outcome. I can't speak to the quality of the product since I haven't received it, but I definitely wouldn't deal with them again.
It took over 6 weeks to reach me and the box was seriously broken.
It took almost 6 weeks to reach me and the box was seriously broken.
Same issue as everyone else. It has been over a month and I haven't received my package. They claim it was mailed out a month ago but when they gave me a tracking number it turns out that they had just that day mailed it out. I am not feeling confident that I will receive it.
Follow up, I orders from this company mid November and when my package supposedly arrived 12/14 I contacted them with information from my post office that it was not delivered. They do not use any kind of insurance so the post office will not allow a claim to be filed. When contacted there customer service took over a week for someone to respond and the only thing they can say it that it was delivered. I have a letter from the post master and a case number but the company said they do insurance there packages so they can possible offer store credit so I can reorder but would not include the shipping I paid. I don’t want to reorder when I never received the first one. A complete waste wish I saw these reviews before I dealt with the company. Please buyers beware!
Not getting my pwd in time for Christmas present. They finally gave me a tracking number that didn’t work and when it finally did showed items haven’t left China yet.
Had placed my order on November 23rd have sent 2 emails about it with no response it was supposed to be a Christmas present now I’m not sure if it will be here in the next three days this is ridiculous I spent 75 on nothing would never buy from them again I’m trying to get my money back
Poor customer service and slow delivery. I have not received my product yet and by the looks of other reviews I may not! Sorry I did not read reviews before ordering.
Terrible customer service, they don’t get back to you with concerns. Please beware and order elsewhere! This is a complete rip off.
Terrible company, delivery was slow and when I contacted them they said I could get a refund. Then they said they won't give me a refund, I'll need to wait until I get it. I have no kits and no money!! Pipp off place, don't buy from them!!!!
I recently had trouble with my order which was suppose to be delivered 12/14. I have been trying to contact customer service since 12/16, emailing them regarding my issue but no one responds. So basically I have paid this money don’t have my package and cannot reach anyone from this business. It feels like a scam. Please beware before ordering!!!!
paid for and order then found out i got the wrong size they don't show you what the different sizes look like so you have to guess they didn't tell me i couldn't get my money back until after i placed my order i refuse to give them more money and i contacted the BBB to get my money back
Placed my order on Oct 17. Haven’t received package yet. I’m going to call my bank and get my money back I despise people that rip me off. Warning. Don’t order from them. Scammers.
Looking at reviews recently I see in not the only one. Waited a long long time for the package. The things I ordered from china on ebay came weeks before this did. It was also missing dimonds from the kit. If I get this done and it looks really nice I'll update this review to a better one but as of now I'm kinda crabby I spent over 50$ on my order to wait so long for shipping and now wait for the other diamonds I'm missing come in and have the hassle of getting them.
I am so mad my package never came . I will never order from this website again .
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.33 based on 843 reviews