Paint With Diamonds Reviews

11PM
11PM

Click Here

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy

"Canvas was horribly wrinkled. I tried to remove them as suggested, did not work. Very poor customer service. Won't buy from again"
Are you Paint With Diamonds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"They don’t want return my money!!! I bought 2 personalised kits. I read I have to pay over 100USD more to create bigger pics. I asked for return money and nobody wants talk to me."
"So I ordered a gorgeous African woman diamond painting kit. The first bag of diamonds I chose to work with are not all there. I am missing at least half just for H’s. I am very disappointed. I should of requested my money back when 2 weeks after I placed my order I did not receive any email confirming my order was accepted or it was shipped not even a tracking #. I emailed the company and I was told we will email you a tracking number. Not sorry for the inconvenience or anything. Smh and still took a week to send me a tracking number which showed that they never completed my order in the first place. I waited forever for my package and so far I am already missing a lot of diamonds. I will not be ordering from them again!"
"waited 2 months for a order.. once product was recieved over all quailty was trash. dont waste your money or time."
"Ordered a custom painting for a gift on June 13th! Still waiting for it so gift is ruined. Getting runaround and lies for weeks now. So very angry!!"
"Do not recommend buy anything from them. Placed order Jan 24 I have never received order. Can't track package that make any sense. I send emails get the run away. This is a big scam and they don't communicate with you. Will not refund your payment for your order you Never received back in your paypal account."
"Don't get the small ones. Some of them don't look like anything at all. The larger the better."
"Ordered over 7 weeks ago, in mid-Jan, and still my products have not arrived. There is no tracking info entered, so from my end, the items haven't even left China yet. I have reached out to the support email, and only get an automated message that everything is fine, and the items are on the way. No one actually responds with real information. I'm beginning to feel this is a scam. Will change my mind and possibly review when I get what I paid for."
"I ordered my product back in January and am still waiting. The shipping number I was given is no good and I keep getting the run around. After 10 emails I finally got a response saying the shipping delay is due to the Chinese new year, which was another automated trend email response. This is my first time ordering from PWD and will probably be my last at this rate. I'm just hoping their products are better than their service"
"I placed an order over 30 days ago and have yet to get the product. The tracking number this company has given me twice now, doesn't work no matter what tracking website I use. I've asked for them to track the product for me and get no response; I've asked for my money back and get no response. Terrible customer service - don't know if I'll ever see the product I ordered but will definitely not recommend this company to anyone. Not a satisfied customer at all. Can't even find a phone number to call someone to get help. UGH!!!!"
"Never get all the colors and pictures dont look right."
"Their customer service is awful! I ordered two Painted Diamond Kits on January 19 & another on January 20. Today if February 27 they have not arrived. I’m sure that happens from time to time, but they have ignored all of my efforts to contact them. I have taken all appropriate steps: called the number listed during their office hours, ( no answer) Emailed the address given, gave them ALL the info. ( no response) Contacted again, still no response! I will never order from “Paint by Diamonds” again!"
"I ordered my painting over 2 weeks ago n still haven’t received it let alone it’s not even in the tracking system yet"
"Bought a painting back near start of January. Have not received response, reached out to them 5 times now and no response back. Horrible customer service. Tracking shows nothing about it even leaving the factory yet."
"I'll update my review when I actually get what I paid for!! I purchased several items for a total of $188.71 back on January 25th, got a shipping confirmation on January 29th that said my items would be here in 12-30 days. 30 days is next week and I have yet to receive anything. I've reached out to you 3 times now and have gotten no replies at all. It's now the 21st of February and still nothing. I have a tracking number on my shipment confirmation email, but whenever I click on the tracking number, I continuously get a "no record found" message. I'm beginning to think that my items weren't actually shipped back on January 29th and are still sitting in your warehouse, or your shipping department. I've asked three times now for someone to please check on this and continue to get blown off and ignored. If my items have not shipped yet, then I want my entire order cancelled and a full refund of $188.71 credited back to my account!! I am not at all happy with this very poor customer service and unless someone answers my many inquiries, or my entire order shows up, then I will not recommend your company to anyone and will leave my review at only 1 star!!! VERY UPSET AT THE MONEY I SPENT AND HAVE NO PRODUCTS A MONTH LATER!!!"
"Not very happy. I got my mom one of her grandchildren in you can not see there face in it. I would not get one from them"
"I have had issues with the beads sticking and with not having enough to finish the pictures. It also takes at least 2 months for them to get here. I will never do business with this company again."
"Don't order from this place/site the delivery is terrible I spent almost $200 and it's been three weeks and I have not received a single painting. They quit responding on messenger. Will never order again from here"
"I ordered 23 days ago. Had an email the day after my order saying some items had been shipped. Tracking number has never worked despite me contacting them 3 times. Same response each time. Just wait another couple of days, the tracking number will work. Well it has not worked. I have not received any emails that the rest of my order has been sent. They are lying when they say items are shipped. I also ordered from another company the day after and the shipping number worked immediately. Do Not Order From This Company."
"My order came broken and it took a month and a half to get here and I still have not received the other part"
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.42 based on 819 reviews