Paint With Diamonds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint With Diamonds
Read Paint With Diamonds Reviews

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy
This company is a fraud. They never sent the product or refunded my money. I kept getting the run around after over 3 months.
Only reason it did not get 5 stars is the delivery time, I know it got delayed coming from China during Covid-19 but believe there should have been something that notified buyers about the delays on website. Got a response from customer service each time I asked about the status. Once I got the product is was the same as quoted, lots of fun and turned out very nice. I would order again.
I too have never received my order, but was charged for it!!! When I’ve emailed, they respond saying it’s coming!!! ALL LIES!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!
I agree with the many other buyers on here who have said they didn't receive their order. Same situation with us and they never responded to my emails after taking my money! I don't believe the positive reviews are from real buyers. Some of the reviews have similar wording and others are full of grammatical errors. I also went onto their actual website to leave a negative review since I never received my order but not surprisingly, my negative review never showed up. All you see are "fake" positive reviews.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

I placed my order on 4/6, it is now 7/5 and I still have not received my package. On 5/31, the CEO of the company emailed me and said there is a delay in shipping due to COVID, I believed him at the time and continued to wait patiently. On 7/3, I sent another email to the CEO to inquire about my package and received the same tracking link he sent me on 5/31, which shows that the package was in Shanghai on 5/14. No tracking information for after 5/14 exists, yet the CEO still claims the package is in transit and therefore a refund cannot be issued. This is fraudulent behavior! Do not purchase from this company, all of the positive reviews must be fake.
Scam. Don't order from here. I placed my order in April. I still don't have it, yet they had no problem taking my payment. Every time I complain I get a letter my order is still coming. Probably won't see my money or craft, that i don't feel like doing anymore anyways!
We ordered PWD three months ago and still have not received anything. We were finally given a tracking number to track the package; however the tracking number has never worked. We have asked for a refund and have been told to wait and refunds not given to in transit packages. The package is nowhere to be found through the tracking system and we have not been given a refund or sent another order. I would not order from this company! There are many other options to order from (i.e. Amazon) who are more than willing to refund your money or send a new order out if a package is never received! Do Not Order from Paint With Diamonds!!!!
SAVE YOUR MONEY!! This product is awful they said 4 to 6 weeks for shipping it took over 9 and when they arrived they were smaller than expected two kits shoved in one envelope . no instructions the diamonds while unopened you can see they are clearly clumped together not in individual diamonds.they refused to do anything to compensate. Because the envelope was opened which is insane. Do not waste your money. Customer service is awful as well.
would put 0 stars if I could.Ordered a kit and a frame from this company and while aware of the shipping delays due to COVID I was shocked and enraged to learn that they were shipping my whole purchase into two separate shipping and the kit I ordered for my nieces open house would not arrive for 4-6 weeks instead of with the frame that comes with the kit and when I contacted support they gave me a basic response with no apology and not willing to do something for the late shipment.... DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!
After waiting for months the product eventually arrived and was extremely disappointing. I expected it to be boxed as shown in the pictures but instead the 3 kits were shoved in an envelope and had obviously been crushed in transit. The ‘instructions’ were one piece of paper that was crumpled and sticky, not even one per kit! I unfortunately had ordered a couple of them as a gift which is extremely embarrassing.
I tried to complain and got a pre-written reply about delivery times! When I complained again they thanked me for my feedback! Still no apology. I’m sure the kits at quarter of the price come in a better state than this.
If I could give zero stars I would. I orders a painting over two months ago and was given a tracking number that does not work. Still haven’t received my package and when contacting the company I get the same tracking number repetitively. I have asked for a refund several times and they avoid any answering of the question.
The price is reasonable for what you’re paying for. Delivery did take a month which I wish it would come sooner considering it was for a birthday present. All and all from my experience, I don’t have anything bad to really say.
Shipping was extended a little due to Covid shutting everything down. But customer service answered emails quickly and kept me up to date. The one shipped from the US got here in a couple days. And it was fun to do. Everything I needed came. And it looks beautiful. I ordered 8, I’m ordering a couple more now.
Very good company,100% recommenced!!
It’s fun and when your bored and you do it time passes bye
I think all the positive reviews have got to be bots. Ordered over 2 months ago with no shipment, no updates. Happy to take your orders but clearly don't have stock to fulfil them.
I LOVED IT VERY MUCH.
14/5000
I LOVED IT VERY MUCH.
very relaxing
Great would buy again.Hope that this tells you to get it.
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.16 based on 1,563 reviews