Paint With Diamonds Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Paint With Diamonds
"This is the best company out there for PWD! Excellent choices, canvases are clearly marked, diamonds are uniform in size and shape, and the customer service is beyond compare. I have never had any issues that were not resolved quickly. I will not buy from any other company@"
"Do a fantastic job with cistoms and have great pictures to choose from"
"Do not recommend buy anything from them. Placed order Jan 24 I have never received order. Can't track package that make any sense. I send emails get the run away. This is a big scam and they don't communicate with you. Will not refund your payment for your order you Never received back in your paypal account."
"I completed the 40x30cm square drill as a gift for someone and it turned out well! The colors are a bit sharper than they are in the image, the oranges a bit more intense, but overall I'm very happy with how it turned out :) At the size I bought it took about 40 hours worth of work to complete altogether :) The symbols for each color were very clear and easy to see, and I had A TON (200+ stones) of each color left over, so no risk of running out!! :)"
"I waited 20 days with lie after lie about my order being shipped. Shipping is still a pending tracking number and Chinese and usps both say label printed and nothing else. Tired of thr lies. Filed PayPal."
"My canvases are always wrapped tightly around foam noodles to keep them super secure in packaging!"
"My mother and I do diamond painting together. Love this hobby!"
"Please bring back the Christmas In America and the similar vintage Christmas pattern! I want to buy them for gifts. Please, please make more!"
"I love these! I just started Diamond Painting and ordered my second painting and with each painting I ordered one of these so I have 2. Also they are large enough when using your label maker you can use large to extra large characters."
"Don't get the small ones. Some of them don't look like anything at all. The larger the better."
"I live in the UK and received my kit in about 4 weeks. Shipping was fast and tracking was reliable. The kit came packaged perfectly"
"Ordered over 7 weeks ago, in mid-Jan, and still my products have not arrived. There is no tracking info entered, so from my end, the items haven't even left China yet. I have reached out to the support email, and only get an automated message that everything is fine, and the items are on the way. No one actually responds with real information. I'm beginning to feel this is a scam. Will change my mind and possibly review when I get what I paid for."
"Bring back more Christmas designs! Love my kit that I just got"
"I ordered my product back in January and am still waiting. The shipping number I was given is no good and I keep getting the run around. After 10 emails I finally got a response saying the shipping delay is due to the Chinese new year, which was another automated trend email response. This is my first time ordering from PWD and will probably be my last at this rate. I'm just hoping their products are better than their service"
"On my 8th kit lol. This website offers a lot of discounts and has a lot of freebies. Not sure the sales ever end lol. PWD20 for 20% off your order"
"This was a fun gift to give to my mom for her birthday! She has a beach themed room and she enjoyed watching my progress as I worked. The diamonds were nice, and the insurance came in handy to replace diamonds easily. I got it in 30 by 30 cm"
"I really love your company because non of the diamond are stuck together."
"Very quick but though I only ordered the 20x20. Go larger if you want more detail. Highly recommend."
"Can't beat Paint With Diamonds' massive selection"
"Abosultly love how great this is turning out!!! Exceeded all expectations!"
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.45 based on 812 reviews