Paint With Diamonds Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy

"This is the best company out there for PWD! Excellent choices, canvases are clearly marked, diamonds are uniform in size and shape, and the customer service is beyond compare. I have never had any issues that were not resolved quickly. I will not buy from any other company@"
Are you Paint With Diamonds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Do a fantastic job with cistoms and have great pictures to choose from"
"I completed the 40x30cm square drill as a gift for someone and it turned out well! The colors are a bit sharper than they are in the image, the oranges a bit more intense, but overall I'm very happy with how it turned out :) At the size I bought it took about 40 hours worth of work to complete altogether :) The symbols for each color were very clear and easy to see, and I had A TON (200+ stones) of each color left over, so no risk of running out!! :)"
"My canvases are always wrapped tightly around foam noodles to keep them super secure in packaging!"
"Please bring back the Christmas In America and the similar vintage Christmas pattern! I want to buy them for gifts. Please, please make more!"
"My mother and I do diamond painting together. Love this hobby!"
"I love these! I just started Diamond Painting and ordered my second painting and with each painting I ordered one of these so I have 2. Also they are large enough when using your label maker you can use large to extra large characters."
"I live in the UK and received my kit in about 4 weeks. Shipping was fast and tracking was reliable. The kit came packaged perfectly"
"Bring back more Christmas designs! Love my kit that I just got"
"I really love your company because non of the diamond are stuck together."
"This was a fun gift to give to my mom for her birthday! She has a beach themed room and she enjoyed watching my progress as I worked. The diamonds were nice, and the insurance came in handy to replace diamonds easily. I got it in 30 by 30 cm"
"On my 8th kit lol. This website offers a lot of discounts and has a lot of freebies. Not sure the sales ever end lol. PWD20 for 20% off your order"
"Abosultly love how great this is turning out!!! Exceeded all expectations!"
"Can't beat Paint With Diamonds' massive selection"
"Very quick but though I only ordered the 20x20. Go larger if you want more detail. Highly recommend."
"This is a custom 40x65. Working on my "paintings" help me with my anxiety"
"The results are amazing. I've done 4 projects from this company. All of them turned out beautiful and are as advertised. I just ordered 2 more. Everything is as described."
"Really love this kit! The only thing was the colors didnt exactly add up which I didnt really notice til I was done. The photo shows brown eyes but the actual piece the eyes are color coded to red. Which kinda sucked but I figure I'll put the red out and use some left over colors that look better. Otherwise these things are wonderful!"
"Paint with Diamonds has become my new obsession. I Love it. I have ordered 3 more, I just wish they would hurry and get here."
"All the drill colors were accounted for. The delivery time was twenty one days. It is a colorful painting and will be a conversation piece this Halloween."
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.43 based on 818 reviews