Paint With Diamonds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint With Diamonds
Read Paint With Diamonds Reviews

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy
Best company so far,they respond as soon as they can and I love the points system.
I love my diamond art that I have bought so far.
I ordered a diamond painting , it took a couple of weeks to get it but it was worth the wait was missing a color diamonds and they shipped it and I received it the painting is beautiful. Great customer service.
This is the best company out there for PWD! Excellent choices, canvases are clearly marked, diamonds are uniform in size and shape, and the customer service is beyond compare. I have never had any issues that were not resolved quickly. I will not buy from any other company@
Do a fantastic job with cistoms and have great pictures to choose from
I completed the 40x30cm square drill as a gift for someone and it turned out well! The colors are a bit sharper than they are in the image, the oranges a bit more intense, but overall I'm very happy with how it turned out :) At the size I bought it took about 40 hours worth of work to complete altogether :) The symbols for each color were very clear and easy to see, and I had A TON (200+ stones) of each color left over, so no risk of running out!! :)
My canvases are always wrapped tightly around foam noodles to keep them super secure in packaging!
Please bring back the Christmas In America and the similar vintage Christmas pattern! I want to buy them for gifts. Please, please make more!
My mother and I do diamond painting together. Love this hobby!
I love these! I just started Diamond Painting and ordered my second painting and with each painting I ordered one of these so I have 2. Also they are large enough when using your label maker you can use large to extra large characters.
I live in the UK and received my kit in about 4 weeks. Shipping was fast and tracking was reliable. The kit came packaged perfectly
Bring back more Christmas designs! Love my kit that I just got
I really love your company because non of the diamond are stuck together.
This was a fun gift to give to my mom for her birthday! She has a beach themed room and she enjoyed watching my progress as I worked. The diamonds were nice, and the insurance came in handy to replace diamonds easily. I got it in 30 by 30 cm
On my 8th kit lol. This website offers a lot of discounts and has a lot of freebies. Not sure the sales ever end lol. PWD20 for 20% off your order
Abosultly love how great this is turning out!!! Exceeded all expectations!
Can't beat Paint With Diamonds' massive selection
Very quick but though I only ordered the 20x20. Go larger if you want more detail. Highly recommend.
This is a custom 40x65. Working on my "paintings" help me with my anxiety
The results are amazing. I've done 4 projects from this company. All of them turned out beautiful and are as advertised. I just ordered 2 more. Everything is as described.
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.31 based on 851 reviews