Paint With Diamonds Reviews

04AM
4AM

Click Here

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy

"Just received this in the mail. Can’t wait to start. Love the picture. Peeked and think it going to be awesome. Will buy from pwd again. Fast delivery."
Are you Paint With Diamonds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Flowers are pretty bit only 4 stars because the colors seemed a bit off. Still pretty can't wait to order another kit."
"Somehow I received a tracking number with tracking showing shipped and then it completely disappeared. After emailing customer service it was active again. I received my free item about 2 weeks ago. I received my order today. I haven't been able to go through it yet, but looking forward to this evening. 4 stars because of the rough start but otherwise so far so good. Just wish there was a way to get them faster."
"I have been off of work for 6 months, due to having ankle surgery, and doing this has filled alot of my time. I enjoy doing it and doing the custom ones for family. Its a great pass time for anyone, and lots of pictures to choose from. I get bored with computer sometimes, so i doing my diamond painting. Thank you"
"After using a few different companies, my sister told me to use these guys. I have to say there have been little hiccups but for the most part it’s one of the best companies to order from"
"They lost a couple of my packages? Took a bit to get in contact with a real person. But when I did they happily replaced my order. Was late but at least I received all my packages and my wife absolutely loves it!! Thanx"
"I took my finished picture in for framing. It was a dragon picture. Many people commented on how beautiful it was. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is that on every one I do I am always short of beads on a few colors. They are very good at sending more but the shipping time is very long; over a month."
"I have completed 2 pictures and I am extremely happy with the final product. I cannot wait to do another one! I was impressed with how easy the entire process is as well. That being said, I have noticed that several of the diamonds have flaws, but there is almost always extra so this has not been a big deal."
"I have done several since I got hooked and they all turned out beautiful...My family loves them... the only drawback is all the sizing is so uncommon that getting them framed is becoming a bit of a chore to find frames as having them custom framed is well over $120 each...too expensive. Also they show pics of them being shipped rolled up in a box but they always come in a padded envelope and are folded so takes awhile to get wrinkles out. You basically have to weigh them down for awhile and then mount them to something flat. But the kits were great. And the results were never a disappointment. You just have to know how to choose the pic. I see comments about not being able to see some of the things in pics but when I see their pic, the "thing" is always something in a mist etc..so that could be why they don't turn out so well. I will keep buying from here as my two custom pics of my dogs really turned out fantastic..."
"So relaxing, and so much quicker than cross stitching that I've done for years. Even though the size is quite large (75 x 50) it is hard to see the butterfly on the left."
"I had a blast doing my diamond painting! Such a fun and very relaxing hobby"
"Love doing paint with diamonds. Heroism turned out great."
"It was a little confusing on how to track it and took awhile but I knew it would because of how far it was but I do love my picture! And the pen I bought with it!"
"I'm enjoying using the square drills, but am a little disappointed with how they are cut. They aren't all faceted the same. Some are cut on the square giving it less facets per drill, and some are cut on the diagonal (giving them a much nicer shape, look and fit). I wish they were all cut the same, one way or the other so that the finished product looked more consistent."
"We ordered a custom picture of our Boxer puppy (7 months old). It took about 23 days to get the picture. When I started working on it there was a 2x2 area that looked like the adhesive was removed. I spoke with customer support and they told me how to fix it. A few of the diamonds packets were majorly clumped together and hard to get a part. I was short 8-10 diamonds on one color but made it work. Those issues above is why it is a 4 star review instead of a 5 star. The picture turned out AWESOME!!!! We ordered again and other picture that is bigger!!"
"This is my first kit so it took me a while to finish it but I really enjoyed doing it. The small tiles in this kit are square. I have ordered three more kits but they all have round tiles. I hope they turn out as good as my first."
"I watched a video on you-tube and this craft is so easy with instructions, and lots of fun to make. I can't wait to get my next one, thank you."
"This is an 8 X 10 inch."
"While this is a great product I did not receive all of the packets needed to finish the picture. If I had had the packet this review would’ve been five stars"
"This is so relaxing, I absolutely love doing these. I have bought six different ones. Love it"
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.42 based on 819 reviews