PandaTree Reviews

of reviewers recommend PandaTree

Tell us how PandaTree made you happy
We absolutely love Panda tree! My daughter started right before she turned three (she is now about to turn four) and the preschool program has been amazing! She knows her colors, numbers, body parts and how to say simple phrases all in Chinese. And the best part is I've learned alongside her so I'm always able to help her remember her vocabulary and practice! Even her younger brother who is almost two loves to sing all of the songs from the lessons so he is also learning Chinese! My daughter started with Xin who has been patient and always keeps the lessons interesting! She even incorporates all of the animals on our farm in the lessons so my daughter knows how to tell people how many of each type of animal we have on our farm in Chinese! over Christmas vacation she participated in Winter camp and was able to take classes from many other teachers as well and absolutely adored every teacher she had the opportunity to take a class with. There is no wrong the teacher in this program, they are all excellent! Choose Panda tree for your second language learning needs, you will not be disappointed and it's worth every penny!
() - Posted 3 days ago
Although the price is quite high, the quality of tutors is amazing. I look forward to seeing an upgraded platform soon!
() - Posted 3 days ago
Our 9-year-old's teacher, Xin, is creative and dynamic, able to keep the attention of wiggly, ADD boy. We love the convenience of having a language lesson online and it's very easy to schedule lessons, change and cancel. The online program has games and vocabulary lists (with a native speaker recorded) so it is easy to keep practicing in between lessons. The staff are very helpful and try to help as much as possible with computer issues. I'm so glad I found this program! The only negative is the high cost, but we grab the "sales" whenever they are available.
My 2 kids (8 and 10) loved PandaTree! We've been doing lessons for months, and both are learning fast and are excited about their upcoming lessons. Great tutors, and easy to use!
PandaTree is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews