PandaTree Reviews

of reviewers recommend PandaTree
PandaTree has been amazing for my kids. My 3 year old loves singing all the songs she learns in class and my 6 year old cannot wait to play the games every week. They have learned so much!
My son is loving his tutoring sessions. His teacher is always making him laugh and challenging him at the same time. She takes a personal interest in things he likes which makes learning even more fun!
PandaTree has been a great resource for helping our family reach our language goals. We appreciate the flexibility of being able to schedule classes based on our own schedule and that the class can be tailored to my child’s level and interest.
Both of my kids live PandaTree! The tutors are excellent and customer service is fantastic. They enjoy their classes and often don't want them to end.
We had sent our kids to a group after school program, but many of the other kids there ended-up speaking English--so our kids would hear English instead of the foreign language. Panda Tree tutors engage our kids in the foreign language, and so nearly 100% of the session is in the foreign language. Panda Tree also has a "free" companion website, which allows tutors to specifically assign vocabulary that they introduced during the session so that our kids can review material between lessons. Also, when schedules suddenly change, we can still, with diminished capacity, let our kids hold a session "on the road" using our smart phones.
Easy to use platform and caring, patient teachers. It's great to have trained teachers that can engage with my kids on a weekly basis. Thanks PandaTree!
We have been with Panda Tree for more than two years and have really appreciated the ease and flexibility of organising the lessons. The customer support is excellent and the quality of the lessons is top. Keep up with the good work!
I think these classes are great for toddlers to get them started and comfortable in learning Mandarin Chinese. The material is animated, and it introduces toddlers to key vocabulary. One of my daughters started at 2 years old and the other two when they were 4 years old. I think it helps to review in between classes, because repetition is key, and to also give them additional exposure. The teachers are also great and always do their best. Siyan, Yang, and Sasha were wonderful teachers! They were very patient and great at reviewing with the girls and making sure they were engaged, interacting, and speaking. Their Customer service is also great and I was able to speak to a representative on the phone if needed.
Fantastic language program for kids. Love the one-on-one live teaching experience that combines engaging graphics and games with a live tutor. Appreciate the flexibility of the program--saves time driving my kids somewhere to learn these two very important languages. All of my kids are all taking both Chinese and Spanish and they have learned so much. We highly recommend PandaTree!
My daughter needed a way to keep up with her Mandarin speaking and listening skills after the pandemic shut down her Chinese Immersion school. This was a great and easy replacement, though only offering 25 or 50 min lessons, and though online learning is difficult for young children to sit down and participate in, these sessions really help my daughter keep up her language skills. Her younger brother is now learning from these lessons as well. It really helps to have a credit option where you can choose a date and time that works for you and your family. Having the ability to choose tutors after reviewing their bio is helpful too. We started off with the complimentary lesson first to break it in, and it worked out so great, we are returning customers! The only things that could use improvement are technology. The games sometimes have a glitch in that it doesn’t say the Chinese word for some of the vocabulary that the user needs to match it to. Some of the matching word games also aren’t age-appropriate for my children who don’t know how to read fully yet (ages 2-5). Also, the games and the lessons’ “stuff to do” assignments are limited in that the teachers cannot assign coloring and puzzle piece games they can play during lessons, but rather, the assignments are only matching games. This gets old quickly for my kids. But all in all, we love PandaTree!
This past year in pandemic and school closed, I worried if my son can keep up with his Chinese. He goes to Chinese immersion school and in 1st grade, with no one in his family speaks Chinese. I am so grateful that I found pandatreee. One to one lesson with teacher fully engage him for 25 min and i always hear him giggle and laugh. I can switch teacher time to time and it gives him confidence, too. Great way to learn language!
Both of my kids have loved Yuney! She’s very engaging and keeps the energy level up during the class! Excellent!
We love PantaTree! My son is currently taking the preschool group class and he loves it! Penny, his teacher, is enthusiastic and engaging and does an excellent job having the kids participate and mine is really retaining what he is taught! Best investigate you'll make in your child's education.
I am so grateful that I found Panda Tree. The tutors are excellent, scheduling is easy, and our 9 year old enjoys the classes and is really learning Spanish. We’ve been taking classes for a year now - wish I had found them sooner!
We LOVE Pandatree. My 4 year old and my 8 year old both take Spanish classes online with them. The teachers are wonderful and keep them engaged the entire lesson. We couldn’t ask for a better experience!
Panda tree has been excellent at assessing my daughter's intermediate level and teaching to that level. I love hearing her speak the language during her sessions. She looks forward to her lessons and is excited about the topics she covers with her tutor.
My children love learning with PandaTree. Every week they are so excited to have class with Carla C. She keeps them happy, focused, and eager to learn each lesson. I would highly recommend Carla C. as she is always smiling and ready to teach Spanish in a fun and educational environment.
So many positive things to say about Panda Tree! My son is six years old and homeschooled. Learning a foreign language is not a requirement at this age, but it's something I think would be beneficial to him now and in the future. There a variety of teachers to choose from, all whom have been very patient with my active son. I am EXTREMELY (I cannot emphasize that enough) happy with the ease of this website. Easy to schedule, easy to cancel and easy to reschedule lessons. I've reached out to customer service for suggestions or help and they have helped me right away. The initial setting up was so easy too. My son looks forward to seeing the badges and print outs. I really appreciate the items on the website that allow us to practice the words and the games too! 25 minute lessons are the right amount of time for my son and we look forward to many more lessons! Thank you for such a great website!
The instructor is very professional and patient. He is very attentive to my son's needs and is able to fully engage him.
In the year my son has taken Spanish lessons with PandaTree, he has learned so much and had so much fun. The teachers are all engaging, the material is relevant, and the format makes the time fly. We love the review opportunities on the KidsHub. My kiddo is talking excitedly about traveling to Spanish speaking countries and has also reached out to newly immigrated classmates to welcome and help them adjust to their new life. I am proud of this curiosity and cross cultural kindness. We have the talented tutors at PandaTree to thank!
PandaTree is rated 4.9 based on 293 reviews