Park BCP Reviews

Telephone
Read Park BCP Reviews

customerrelations@holidayextras.com

Tell us how Park BCP made you happy
I have just collected my car from Maple Parking at Birmingham Airport. Whilst in their care the wing mirror has been smashed and is hanging off Phoned immediately- advised by the clearly non caring operator that it has to be dealt with by email Doesn't help me with a care that is now unsafe to drive. Really really appalling service that is going to cost me hundreds to address
Missed my flight. No other flight available. BCP no credit issued and no refund policy. Cavalier would be an adequate description of my experience
WOW...I ordered the Best Choice Products 4 Piece Cushioned Patio Furniture Set W/ Loveseat, 2 Chairs, Coffee Table Beige on Friday Oct. 13, 2017 and it was delivered 8:00 am Tuesday Oct. 17, 2017....packaged very professional and it took a few hours to put together, but it is extremely strong and plush cushions and tempered glass coffee table...I rate this product A+ and Best Choice Products an Extra A+++++ Todd Selogy...Ohio
The return pickup was quick and easy at 01:00. The only issue was on arrival, the parking area was full and no one knew were to go, it kept directing back to full area!!
They were expecting us and ready for us, nice and easy to use!
Great parking so handy to terminal. Very pricey.... booked in July for 7 days -£24, booked 6 days in August-£37.50!!! Hence the 4 stars!
Easy access to terminal
"" my car broke down and could not get hold of anyone in the company to talk to!!
""Convenience of being opposite the terminal.
""Ease of entry to the terminal
""Great staff, fairly easy process but quite long distances to say it was meet and greet
""It was 5am, and they were quick, efficient and friendly. Same great service when we picked the car up too!
Long stay car park at Inverness airport was very overbooked, no spaces left, cars abandoned anywhere people could get. I used the barrier intercom to advise of situation and was directed to the overflow car park, all took time and caused stress. I was under the impression that I had booked a space to avoid this sort of a start to our holiday.
""Fast efficient bus journey between car park and terminal. Located conveniently to major motorway routes. One reminder - make a note of your bus stop letter and zone letter as this car park is massive !
""Access and usage of the Long Stay Car Park at Belfast International during my recent 4 - 7 Sept booking was good and very convenient. However, I was unable to get any booking on 4 separate occasions through July and August 2017, (peak holiday period), which was most inconvenient. Situation needs improvement for 2018 summer season!
""Hassle free and very cnvient
"Hassle free and easy"
Straightforward no hassle booking and no issues on entering or leaving carpark booked
Excellent service as always, have used for a few years and always find process quick and easy
"Very efficient, friendly staff."
Park BCP is rated 3.42 based on 457 reviews