Parker Gwen Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Parker Gwen

Tell us how Parker Gwen made you happy

"I asked for a price match for a recent purchase, and the customer rep promised to call me back... and never did."
"Fast shipping, great product at a great price!"
"Great prices and quick delivery, would definitely recommend and use again."
"Service was excellent"
"I ordered a receiver for my husband for Christmas. Although, it ended up not arriving on time, Parker Gwen was very good about staying in communication with me, and even offered to send a gift card. I rated them very good because even though I was upset to not have the gift, they never made excuses and were so quick to keep me updated. Sometimes you don't get good news, but I appreciate people taking the time to do what they can to resolve the matter!"
"Haven't heard of this company before, but they had a good deal on a pair of headphones I had been looking at. I had no problems with the company and the headphones arrived brand new in original packaging with relatively fast shipping for the holidays. Would recommend."
"On line preorder support was excellent. Product delivery was adequate but if I had it to do over again I would have paid for an accelerated delivery service. My delicate electronics spent ten days bouncing along across America via UPS and the rigors of the trip showed. While there was no apparent physical damage, I have not yet powered up the unit to check its operation. Pricing was exceptionally good and the high point of my purchase."
"Great product at a great price with on time shipping. Double boxed for security. No complaints from me. Thank You Parker Gwen!"
"Easy ordering process and great prices."
"The company did a great job item was what I was looking for received in a timely manner good job"
"Fast Shipping, Good Price and Great Product!"
"Wonderful price and prompt shipping. I would definitely buy from them again"
"Great customer service! Great prices. Will shop here again."
"Great product, and It arrived when expected. I recommend it!"
"Great experience shopping with Parker Gwen. The Customer Support Advocate was very helpful in making my final decision. Will be using Parker Gwen for my future home needs."
"The product was very good and our daughter loves it. The reason you only received a “Good” was delivered very time was very slow. However, thank you for allowing me to give a wonderful gift!"
"The best prices and fastest service I have ever experience on electronic purchases."
"Have loved everything we have ordered!"
"Great prices and products, and excellent customer service!"
"Great seller!!"