Parker Gwen Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Parker Gwen

Tell us how Parker Gwen made you happy

"That canvas is one fine piece of art. I know from experience, if you know what I mean."
"The item recieved looked nothing like the picture on the website."
"The product and price were terrific, quickly shipped. Customer service kindly contacted manufacturer for me to get an answer to a question. A happy transaction (so rare)!"
"very good service, they let me when my order was delayed."
"What was on the web sight when I ordered was not what I ended up with at the end of the order. Customer service was very kind and did what they were able to fix it."
"Best price by far, short delay which was handled well with customer service."
"Timely response and resolution to a problem i had and great service. I would highly recommend Parker Gwen ."
"Great price and customer service."
"Great experience. I had an issue after I received my item and it was handled quickly. Will definitely order from PG again."
"Product came fast and the service was top notch. Will shop them again and again."
"service was great, disappointed in picture quality, paid a couple hundred too much"
"Received initial delivery and oil based heater was dented. Parker Gwen shipped new unit."
"Quick shipping and product was as expected. Thanks!"
"I bought the Mill Oil Premium 1500W Room Heater with WiFi, and just got the chance to unpack and set it up since the weather is getting cold. The heater is working but not the WIFI function. Also I noticed a major dent on the surface which I don't think is fixable. The surface material is not very hard which is likely to be damaged during the shipment. I need the device and I want the WIFI function to work, however it's a big machine for me to go through the return process. It is also outside of the returnable period :("
"No problem with anything. Would purchase from this store again. Thought there was a problem with tracking number and they looked it up right away. I was just not waiting long enough. Thanks James"
"Quick service, quality product"
"Product arrived as decribed."
"Got a great price on quality furniture. We had no problems, starting with ordering online until delivery."
"Found a great deal on a brand new Polk center channel speaker. Got it cheaper than even used or refurbished ones on Ebay. Placed the order in less than three minutes, shipped same day and got it delivered before I knew it. I will shop at Parker Gwen again and again and again."
"The order came when u said and we have them up and running. Great service."
Parker Gwen is rated 4.82 based on 146 reviews