Parker Gwen Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Parker Gwen

How would you rate Parker Gwen ?

"Product came in good shape and worked advertised."
"Goooooood!"
"quick delivery"
"Very helpful. Took time to email me back and were very specific in answering my questions."
"Very lmpressed!!"
"Thank you! Received, no problem!"
"The items that I purchased were identical to the same items that I saw other websites but with a significant price reduction on Parker Gwen. I was wary at first to order online but I am completely satisfied with my purchase and savings! Will definitely consider a future purchase at Parker Gwen."
"Bought 4 different throws and they are all beautiful. They arrived quickly. Will be doing more shopping here. I love their collection of products."
"We had an issue with a piece of outdoor furniture that did not seem to be up to Parker Gwen’s standards, and they were really terrific in addressing it swiftly and fairly. It definitely gives me increased confidence in their company and I’ll certainly be purchasing more from them in the future."
"Good price compared"
"Fast shipping, competitive pricing. Will look here for future furniture purchases."
"Surprised to find the item I wanted here, and at a most competitive price. Ordering was easy and shipping was quick. Packaging was sloppy though: outer box was patched with cardboard pieces and the amount of tape used was comically excessive."
"Very happy with my purchase overall a great experience"
"Great products & excellent prices I highly recommend them to anyone"
"great side table...wish it was 22" not 24....so I might have it welded down, otherwise very pleased"
"Great company, excellent value"
"exceeded my expectation!! quality that speaks for itself. definitely the ultimate piece needed in my man cave upgrade."
"Fast trouble free shipping. Item as described."
"I am happy with the purchase I made with Parker Gwen. I will likely buy again from them."
"Good price on Modem/Router. Reasonable delivery time and arrived on time. Product works great. No issues. Definitely willing to shop here again!"
Parker Gwen is rated 4.86 based on 119 reviews