Parker Gwen Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Parker Gwen

How would you rate Parker Gwen ?

"The way they delivered my package wasn’t the best experience. And it took them a while to send me my tracking number"
"Good price, good product, and great service !"
"Good seller! Helped work through a transaction issue and resolved it quickly. Good communication and quick shipping/ Product arrived as advertised. Recommended."
"I am very happy with the purchase of two Polk Audio S60 speakers from Parker Gwen. They were offered at a good price and shipped quickly from IN. BestBuy had them more expensive and their shipping was much slower (10+ days) when I had bought S20 and S35 speakers from them. Victor C."
"Price was better than anywhere else. Thanks!"
"Excellent price and fast shipping"
"good price and delivered on time"
"Delivered the correct item, and on time."
"Great price and very quick delivery."
"Beautiful blanket, great service."
"All around great experience. No problems whatsoever. The only issue I had was I never heard of them and I could not find any reviews on them, good or bad. I took a chance and it paid off getting a great deal on Klipsch speakers."
"Everything was great!! Price and shipping was quick!!"
"The requested vacuum cleaner was delivered on the scheduled date and works fine. No issues with the whole process of product ordering, and using it."
"THE DETAILS OF THE PACKING AND THE UPDATES ON DELIVERY WERE EXCELLENT. I HAD TWO REGRETS; THE RED COLOR OF THE FLOWER POT WAS NOT RED + THERE WAS SOME CHIPS IN THE TOPS; BUT NO PIECES WERE IN THE PACKING. POSSIBLY THEY WERE NOT NOTICED WHEN SENT. OTHERWISE I WAS VERY PLEASED."
Lori,

Thank you for shopping with us. We want to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and are deeply sorry to hear there are some chips in the pots. If you send us photos of the chipped areas to support@parkergwen.com we can have one of our advocates help on getting you a resolution to the issue.

Parker Gwen Customer Advocate Team
"The product I ordered arrived a little early which I was perfectly good with, and my dad loves his 4K Roku streaming stick. He said it works great and he's surprised because the roku streaming sticks has been having a lot of problems but not the 4K one."
"I haven’t put the bed together year but after opening the box, I am very pleased with the design and color of the upholstered bed. Also came quickly."
"I ordered the Erin Sequin Desk Chair from Parker Gwen. It arrived damaged and after reaching out and providing pictures, Parker Gwen quickly sent out a replacement without hesitation. EXCELLENT customer service was received. I would gladly order from this company again."
"Not only does Parker Gwen have the lowest prices for home entertainment anyway, I received an additional 10% off for July 4th. I saved big dollars over the big box stores. The customer service rocks. From now on I'm shopping here!"
"Great Correspondence."
"I ordered an office chair and the price was very good, I contacted customer service to get an eta on when the chair would be delivered, She stayed in contact with to let me know. Thank You."
Parker Gwen is rated 4.82 based on 92 reviews