Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
Yummy lasagne, tortelloni is delicious, make me sooo suprise! Thank you ! X
I have a very energetic 17 month old and I don't always have time to cook nice meals. But Pasta Evangelists have really saved me time and faff from cooking. Plus their dishes are really delicious and no different from the food you get in an Italian restaurant. Thank you so much for making my life sooooooooooo much easier.
Definitely the best delivered pasta I have ever tried and honestly right upon there with the best of the Italian restaurants (remember when we could eat there ... we will return soon!!!). Love love love these guys.
Delicious pasta delivered fresh and on time.
Absolutely beautiful fresh pasta in the comfort of our own home! We ordered for the first time as it was our little boys first birthday and we wanted something special to have once he was in bed to celebrate! The delivery was on the day I requested during the time slot I was given, once the box was open everything inside was kept fresh and boxed well, and lastly both dishes tasted amazing, we visited Lake Garda last summer and if I closed my eyes I could have been back there! We will definitely be ordering again! Thanks for making our special date night so tasty! x
Hands down one of the best fresh pasta I had in the UK. I'm Italian so I have a very high standard for pasta and these recipes are just the best. I really felt at home! So easy to make and delicious sauces in all our recipes! Also big thank you to Charlotte from customer service for helping me select what I wanted it! I'm already recommending them to all my friends.
Very good quality and good service!
Really great service for date night, dinner parties or even just when you want a nice dinner but don’t want to cook after work. Most of the dishes take less than 5 mins to prepare and are better than most of the pasta I’ve had at restaurants!
One of the best food delivery companies around. They’re like a healthy, luxury alternative to take away and their truffle butter is amazing!
Pasta Evangelists is fantastic for anyone who loves pasta and wants the "real deal" in the comfort of their own home. The pasta is always super fresh and the filled pasta dishes in particular are just so decadent, tasty and filling.
Having such a friendly and efficient customer service team helps too!
My first experience and as a pasta lover I was NOT disappointed... sure the portion sizes appear small, but I think that’s because I’ve been a glutton making massive portions till this day, and this was a perfect, primi portion!
We had the malloredus with sausage ragu and also the beef and black truffle ravioli. Utterly delicious and wonderfully decadent
I’ll be ordering again for sure
Was utterly delicious and very easy to cook
Very good pasta, also the sauces that accompany it are very good and easy to cook. Excellent quality!
Lovely pasta and quick and easy to put together
Absolutely scrummy restaurant quality easy to cook and enjoyed every bit !!! I will definitely be ordering again excellent x 👍👍
Absolutely delicious, restaurant standard food you can make at home, so simple to make, love the colour coding on the items in the box so you know what goes with what. Very clever concept. I would order again, but it's a little expensive for me at full price. Great idea though, might get again as a special treat for myself.
I love the portion sizes and ease of these.

So simple to cook and quick!

Slowly working my way through the menu!
Delicious and creative pasta, excellent customer service. Look forward to it every week now !
Absolutely loved my first few orders from here! Easy to make and came when expected. Loved the flavours and the variety of choices each week. Delicious flavours 😋
Very easy to order and arrange delivery; product packed well; food was simple to prepare with easy instructions and tasted delicious! Will def order again.
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.54 based on 269 reviews