Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
Excellent quality food, and always friendly and helpful customer service.
Thank you thank you Wendy, we very much appreciate your support! Grazie mille!
Amazingly fresh and delicious! Easy deliveries because their boxes fit right through the mail slot in my door. Other pasta is so tasty, with fantastic choices. It’s worth every penny!
Thank you so much for your support here MaryAnne, looking forward to serving you more pasta soon! Grazie mille!
Excellent service and product , the best in town !
Always a pleasure to assist you Olivier! Grazie mille!
My Pasta Evangelists' experience didn't start well as I thought that the food had been delivered to the wrong address and then couldn't get through on either the telephone or email. As this was 4.30 I was worried that the office would close before I could rectify the problem. Once I spoke to someone (Gaetano) everything got a whole lot better. The delivery driver had presumed that the package wouldn't fit through the door (it did) and had left the package in the place designated should I not have been home. Gaetano was extremely helpful and offered 20% off our next delivery, which we will certainly be using because the pasta was delicious. The sauce was up there with the likes of Bocca di Lupo and the pasta was silky soft. Now the delivery issues have been sorted, I can't wait to order another meal.
The most satisfactory thing of all was ensuring that your dinner was not ruined, thank you so much for your patience and support Laura! Grazie mille!
A brilliant, friendly service... and the food is wonderful! Thank you so much!
Thank you ever so much Iona! Looking forward to serving you more pasta soon!
Great pasta and high quality. The friend’s referral process hasn’t been working smoothly though.
Thank you! We are working to improve our online referral service, so please look out for changes!
The pasta dishes are truly first class. Delizioso! There had been an issue with the courier but Gaetano, at Pasta Evangelists, went the extra mile to resolve it. Best customer service I have had in a very long time. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
That was a pleasure Deborah and thank you so much for your support!
Food is exceptional - a bit of work on website and logistics (customer service to resolve issues also exceptional) and everything is exceptional.
Thank you so much for your patience and support Scott, we'll be making more and more improvements to ensure your expectations will be met and exceeded. Grazie mille!
Hi, loved the dish, loved its simplicity to prepare, the taste, the look, the smell, the yumminess etc etc 😀
Thank you very much Fran, your support is very much appreciated! Grazie mille!
The choices are always tempting and imaginative and they do not disappoint. Super easy to make , which is great when you arrive home from a long commute as I do. The background stories to each dish are always interesting to read and you really can’t get quality like this outside a restaurant. Actually it is probably better than most restaurants. And the service is always friendly and speedy. What more do you want ?!
Ciao Helen, We very much value your support. Grazie Mille
Beautiful pasta, perfect portion sizes (it's more filling than it might look), and probably the quickest wholesome meal you're likely to find to cook. Customer service has been excellent so far. Looking forward to seeing a few more recipes added to the menu, but what's there has so far not let me down.
Thank you so much Lucas, indeed we are putting together some fingers licking recipes for Halloween and Christmas, so stay tuned/hungry! Grazie mille!
I tried the gnocchi and it was incredibly tasty! A bonus point was also how easy it was to cook, had dinner ready in a few minutes.
Grazie mille Gabriella!
Top quality pasta, paired with delicious sauces!
Thank you thank you for your support Lisa! Grazie mille!
Excellent quality and brilliant service. A little expensive but better than anything I’ve had recently when eating out. Look forward to our weekly Pasta Evangelists’s treat.
Ciao Sarah, thank you so much for your support and with Halloween and Xmas approaching there will be plenty of fingers licking pasta recipes to indulge on. Grazie mille!
Delicious spinach gnocchi arrived with everything we need and the app told me when the motorcycle delivery would be close by - everything worked for a dinner that just hit the spot.
Thank you so much for your support Christiane, we all very much look forward to serving you more pasta soon! Grazie mille!
Superb quality pasta and sauces of a quality only found in the very best restaurants.
Thank you so much for your continuous support Lewis, it's a pleasure to have you among our pasta lovers! Grazie!
Delicious dishes, easy to cook
Thank you very much Susan, looking forward to serving you more delicious pasta soon! Grazie mille!
Easy to order- hardest part is choosing which dishes you want. There was a small problem with the delivery of our first order (caused by postal service), which was resolved quickly...excellent customer service. The pasta was wonderful and portions are quite large. Packaging and instructions are very well thought out- I particularly like the method of identifying ingredients with coloured dots to avoid confusing similar-looking items. Preparation could not be easier. In fact, I was able to prepare a meal of two different dishes in about ten minutes—and i did it all one-handed because I have a broken arm! We will definitely continue ordering, and highly recommend Pasta Evangelists.
A pleasure talking to you Linda, let's have more calls on a regular basis! Grazie mille!
Wonderful fresh pasta, so far have enjoyed spinach and ricotta cannelloni and Lobster ravioli.
Thank you so much John, your support means a lot to us. Grazie mille!
If asked I used to say that I didn't like pasta...no really! Spag bol - wormy! Tuna bake - pukey! Lasagne - slimy! et cetera But now I'm a Pasta Evangelista :-)) The flavours are sublime, the colours (often) devine, the textures toothsome, the portions perfect and the recipe leaflets just darling! If that doen't convince you then know this - the Pasta Evangelists produce simply the best fast food ever! Oh and their customer service is excellent too.
WOW! that's exactly what we need to get us through another exciting week here at Pasta Evangelists! thank you so much Andree!
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.42 based on 301 reviews