Patient Care Medical Reviews

of reviewers recommend Patient Care Medical
Read Patient Care Medical Reviews
So far so good, I called them to inquire about the catheters that I use, they checked my insurance and said they would supply them for me with no deductable or more money out of pocket. Since I was previously paying almost $150 out of pocket for three months supply I was very happy with the company. So far very friendly to deal with.
5 Stars
Very helpful in getting the ball rolling on setting up things. And very fast on getting supplies sent to me. Very friendly.
Lara Stewart was extremely efficient and helpful. She went over and above to provide my husband, who is currently in the hospital, with the catheters he needed. Can’t say enough about her!
After an extended period of time, I made the decision to my change catheters supplier to Patient Care Medical. The samples and professional attention that I received from Patient Care Medical made my decision a welcome experience for me.
Lara is absolutely amazing. It’s been very stressful since I got out of the hospital with a new need of having to use a catheter. In the midst of recovering from back surgery I then had to deal with the struggle of getting catheters. That’s where Lara stepped in and made the situation much less stressful. Lara constantly kept me in the loop as to where she was at the process - sending supplies to hold me over for the weekend, waiting for the urologist to sign off of the Rx, to letting me know the supplies have shipped! She has been able to put me at ease during this stressful time because I knew that she had it covered. Thank you very much Lara! I appreciate your hard work, dedication, and thoroughness. I will continue to go to Patient Care Medical for my needs because I know they truly care about their customers.
I love these people keep up the good work and with mrs lara swerts i adoreher so much so uf you are in need they (she) just a email away and again thank guys

Always
Lisa. Signal and family
Friendly Staff and great customer service
I am very happy that I chose Patient Care Medical. Everyone has been very helpful in my transition, especially Cynthia who helped me with all questions I askef of her. I would recommend Patient Care to anyone who use catheters.
Very helpful when starting new account. Catheters arrived promply. Representatives were so polite! I really enjoyed dealing with them.
Very prompt in their response and delivery. Great products.
XLNT all around -!!!
Very patient + best Reps: Chase Jennings + Stuart Singleton !!
Thank You for your Service + God Bless !!!
from Hannelore Westphal (Customer)
Nick is incredibly helpful with all my needs and is very professional on the phone. I could not ask for better service. Thank you for all your help, Steve Marshall
I amm 70 year man.Have been self cathing for more than 30 years,because of MS.In this time I have tryed many different cath manufacturers.I will say that Patient Care Medical is by far the best cath that I have ever used. I cannot say enough good about them & their products & patient care assistants. Thank You,

Harry M. Stokes A Vey Satified Customer
Mrs.Diane was very helpful and professional. She made sure called me with updates and worked with me until the process was done. Thank her so much for that.
These folks do a great job. Terry is a great asset Patient Care.
I've been working with Nic to get my catheter supplies and he's been more than helpful. I changed vendors because he made me feel like a person and not just another number
Kenneth was great. No problems. Now just waiting for my order
Very nice,friendly approach,
I was looking for a company that could provide me with the Cure catheters I wanted and fortunately I found Patient Care Medical. If not for them, I don't know what I would have done.

What a great bunch of people, especially in customer service!

Strongly recommend to everyone out there!
Patient Care Medical is rated 4.97 based on 59 reviews