Patient Care Medical Reviews

of reviewers recommend Patient Care Medical
Read Patient Care Medical Reviews
Chase has been great to work with great job
Stellar customer care. So glad we met!
Detail Oriented

Strong Customer Accomodation Skills

Willing to search for alternate
Solutions (within the framework of company policy.
Dillon has been a blessing during this new process. He has explained everything and been in contact throughout with updates. Thanks for all your help Dillon!!
Have Lara as my representative and couldn't ask for a better person! Always knowledgeable and responsive, would give 10 stars if I could.
all good so far
tremendous compassionate care. Always on the ball and fulfill their promises
Very nice person.
This company has made my difficult and challenging life that much better to make a difference, thank you .
Happy with my service!
Excellent job on handling my account.
Excellent customer service from my representative. She went above and beyond to help
Beth made arrangements with both my doctor and my insurance company and shipped the supply of catheters so that I don’t need to worry about running out. THANK YOU BETH🤗
Your rep. KEN MALONE provided excellent customer service. Very good at what he does. Provided me all the supplies I needed.
I haven't had a really good opinion of our medical care system for quite sometime. I am a Type 1 Diabetic with an A1C of 6.1 which is great, but I am finding that having Type 1 Diabetes can trigger other health complications. Approximately two years ago, I began catharizing twice a day and this past year it has been changed to four times a day. I saw an advertisement for Patient Care Medical and decided to give them a call. I spoke with a gentleman by the name of Trevor Teegarden. As a matter of fact, I almost hung up because I thought I was not going to feel comfortable talking to a male about my medical condition, but I'm so glad I didn't. Trevor made me feel comfortable talking to him about my medical conditions, the changes my doctor was making and sent me samples of new and improved catheters to try and see which ones I liked the best. I began to run low on my supply of catheters and Trevor made sure I never ran out, even before all of my paperwork and insurance approval was completed. I gave Trevor all of my insurance and medical information during our initial conversation, and the things I didn't have or didn't know, Trevor said he would handle and find the information he needed in my medical records. Trevor kept in touch with me weekly either by phone, text or E-mail letting me know where we were with everything and to make sure I had supplies. Trevor absolutely went above and beyond the bounds of customer service and I could not be more appreciative. My only wish is that Patient Care Medical also dealt in Diabetic Pump and Glucometer Supplies. Thank you, Trevor Teegarden and Patient Care Medical.
Diann was always helpful and loud letting me know the status of my order and how she was helping me to obtain my catheters
Diane was wonderful. She was knowledgeable, professional and extremely patient! Your company is very lucky to have her!!
excellent!
Very thorough and professional in getting my needed supplies to me. In my opinion Christa is an excellent worker. And I appreciate her service
She was really helpful and really nice. She helped me get through the confusion of insurance.
Patient Care Medical is rated 4.97 based on 360 reviews