Personalised Favours NZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Favours NZ
Read Personalised Favours NZ Reviews
I bought the Memorial Pet Marble Stone Plaque and it's a beautiful piece and so affordable. Absolutely loved it!
Very helpful with design feedback, and listened to every change I asked. Very prompt and great service. Thank you very much!
Not sure how my father inlaw would react to this yet but so far it looks great! Thanks.
It’s been a pleasure dealing with personalised favours. They tend to all your needs with every little detail and are amazing at communicating! Will definitely keep buying from them.
Excellent product, sent with perfect packaging - no chance of breakage
My orders haven't arrive yet!
Just received with 2 broken one .. poor packaging and very disappointing
This place is amazing. our family have special memories with awesome gifts.
Product is not yet delivered, so I cant comment yet
Service has been excellent and the personalised water bottles are exactly as I hoped they would be - thanks so much guys!
Amazing! I've done three orders with this company so far, two have arrived I'm just waiting on the third, and honestly the service is amazing, they are so helpful and the range is fantastic. Much love from NZ!
Absolutely love the quality of the products.
Beautifully made. great communication quick delivery. Would highly recommend for that special person or occasion.
Lovely wine glasses and so awesome you can choose your own text. You get to review what it will look like too before you say go ahead. Great service
Loved the finished product! Such a professional service, they send you a draft of their work and then you have the opportunity to make any changes. Such a perfect Christmas gift that I'm sure my family member will love :)
Amazing for gifts!!
It’s taken a month and I still haven’t received my item - which was just one single engraved glass - nothing too major. I know there is a pandemic etc but it’s taken far less time to have received other items from both Australia and other overseas countries so the delay here seems very extreme and disappointing since I’m only in New Zealand. The occasion I needed this item for has been and gone and even though the wedding is yet to happen I wanted the glass to be given to the recipient earlier. Because of all this I probably wouldn’t order from personalized favours again.
Still haven't received my order yet
Really happy with the product, really easy to deal with and made things happen really promptly. Unfortunately, the rush delivery was not able to get the package to us in time prior to the event as per comms. However, this is a difficult time for things to get delivered around the globe with reduced deliveries.
Thank you. Goods finally arrived. Spent 2 weeks with Australia Post. We'll blame 'Covid'. Very happy with product and the efficiency of your handling of the transaction. Will certainly be happy to deal with you again and recommend you to my friends.
Great and easy to deal with
Personalised Favours NZ is rated 4.30 based on 27 reviews