Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
It was a pleasant and straightforward experience.
Fantastic training. Found the test really hard though I would change some of the mock questions to make them harder. There was alot of questions where the answers could of been 1 of 2
The Team make every element of the process easy to complete. They were extremely proficient and accessible throughout and very responsive. I would highly recommend this company.
Very quick and easy as I needed to pass this exam, ehich I did. The course material came through and I was reading the course material as soon as I had signed up I would 100% recomend
very good and easy to do
Great team and professional. Well done. Thank you šŸ˜Š
Everything šŸ‘Œ
Easy to follow instructions and quick to response with results, can recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Honestly amazed with the process. Before purchase I rang them up and asked them questions of how it works and what if I fail and they answered my queries very quickly. Also, the reading material is very helpful as well as helps by it being read out to me. The actual exam was straight forward , I set my computer up to match what they wanted I.e. webcam, screen record and mic check. Completed the test and the next day found out my result with information of delivery of my certificate as well as information of how to get it quicker. Overall really amazed with the service.
This is the best platform to do your course and exam everything is accurate
Customer Service was astounding, friendly helpful staff. The course was clear and easy to understand, the test was not too difficult providing you went through the course or already had knowledge of the requirements to get your certificate. setting up the web cam and surroundings for the test posed no problems at all. i would recommend this course to any would be licence holders
So efficient and very helpful I would highly recommend this company
Easy to follow modules and good communication. Good value for money.
so so helpful I would highly recommend this company
Easy, quick and helpful. Really pleased with the whole process. Always worried about scams but this seems genuine (Iā€™m waiting on certificates but otherwise very happy)
Really easy to process and the course content was very informative. I found it easy to register and then go on and do the test. Really suitable if trying to fit around work commitments.
Excellent service
Great communication, easy instructions. Highly recommend this company to do the course
Straightforward and easy to follow course.
Super easy materials to use with mock exams. Could do with a little more in depth training materials, but enough there to easily get you through the 70% pass rate.
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 464 reviews