Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
Excellent company. Did everything for me including applying for my licence. Well done you guys
Despite the exam being fair, reasonable, and easily accessible, the delivery of the actual certificate is very poor indeed. I am still waiting for this despite passing the exam 15 days ago. I got an email explaining that there were delays in delivery, using that common old worn-out excuse of Covid-19 and that if I pay an additional £8 I can get a special delivery. This generally only costs £6.70, so additional profit being made here.
Fantastic support and friendly support given. I was so nervous, as it was the first exam I’ve taken in 10yrs, yes I passed. Paid the extra for them to do all the paperwork, while worth it. Thank you
I am super happy about this company. They responded to my online chat message immediately and sent me all the info i required to have my personal licence. they followed up regularly to ensure i procedd with out pushing me. The step by step process in preparing for the exam was clear and the material and mock exams were so easy to follow. They also managed my licence application and were very profesional. i will definitely recommend them. Well done team. Veronique
The entire process was seemless and user friendly. Also the staff were very helpful and friendly. Thank you for a great experience
it was useful and easy to online and we have a lot of time to thing and done the exam
Still waiting for the license after 4 months I did the exam. Applied via the company as thought it would be quicker.

RM tracking doesn't work. No response from Conran.
Very easy to set up to take exam, very helpful staff would definitely recommend the learning material was excellent
I would definitely recommend this company, I have taken my Level 2 personal licence and I have to say they have been brilliant. James from the support team is so helpful at anytime whenever you need, and answers any questions, he really goes out of his way to help.. I have been really impressed with the course and the people running it.
Very quick and easy to follow the course materials. The exam was straight forward I would highly recommend personal license online examinations.
Very great way for taking the personal licence. They give you modules to practice & a mock exam to get familiar. This all gave me confidence to take the exam & i passed. Would highly recommend this service for those wanting to gain a personal licence/ alcohol licence
Easy, hassle free training and qualification. 👍
All very simple and perfectly explained.
Very good online training good communication with conrad
Good service
Not nowing for 24 hours what my result wasn't useful. Understably they have to check the footage however the score could be released pending adjudication.
Brilliant Service and great course content. Took exam at 5pm and had results 10am next morning
This was a very easy process, everything was very well explained, affordable, professional and the staff were very efficient. I would highly recommend this company!
Great pre-exam material and a very efficient exam process. I paid to have my personal licence application submitted too - they made it very easy and saved me a bundle of time. When my local council made an error with my certificate they even handled that on my behalf and got it resolved straightaway. Great service all round!
It was pleasure to take a chance and make an exam here. Everything was clear to understand.
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 464 reviews