Pillar Health Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Pillar Health Reviews

About Pillar Health:

Care Express provides home nursing, home therapy, assisted home shower, post hospitalization care and care companionship services to seniors citizens, the bedridden and the disabled.

+60189858059

andrew@pillarcare.com

Jalan 1/25

Tell us how Pillar Health made you happy
Overall is good. Keep it up.
Satisfied with the service. Can do more training for the carer to maintain and improve the skills.
Pillarcare provides excellent service that is very much needed for the Malaysian elderly society. Keep up the good job!
another good opinion for elder care.
i'm very happy with pillarcare. the male nurse, roi, that was given to us was very competent and very gentle with my father. he was with him for 2 1/2 months, 24/7 until my father passed away just over a week ago. i would definitely recommend your company to anyone who needs these services. kind regards, suraya
Keep it up pillarcare
A great place with great service that satisfy both me and my parent. I can see my mother enjoyed her stay until her very last breath when she was in Pillar which somehow makes me feel relieved even when I had to leave her in someone else's hand to be taken care of.
Providing new edge elderly care services and products. Keeping family members at ease most transparent customer care & customer service.
A noble service given by Pillar, caring for elderly. Pillar focus on total solution.
Best eldery nursery service in Malaysia. Love it.
Best services!
Pillar services is great. They serve well with Eldery. Their staff also polite & give fast feedback on any enquiries.
is to help all the elderly people so that they can care for
Very commendable effort and organization.
My experience with Pillarcare has far exceeded my expectations. Jenny, the caregiver who has been attending to my mother after her discharge from hospital is taking care of her so well that I am recommending Pillarcare to relatives and friends.
Pillar Company a short Review They are Reliable Standardization of work and duties to the employees. Strict to employees must have good behaviour and disciplined. Good Pay to emplyees. Good communication/updated and helping to employees regarding the job.
Very caring center. State of Art Facilities. Well thought off, Clean and Tidy environment. Negative Aspect there is no single room facility.
Pillar are is one of the best care company I've known...they make sure carer are in good patients family, provide carer necessities, salary on time which is the best first in foremost... Keep it up pillarcare more power and God Bless😊
The caregiver is responsible and is capable of handling my mother’s needs.
Good