Pillar Health Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Pillar Health Reviews

About Pillar Health:

Care Express provides home nursing, home therapy, assisted home shower, post hospitalization care and care companionship services to seniors citizens, the bedridden and the disabled.

+60189858059

andrew@pillarcare.com

Jalan 1/25

Tell us how Pillar Health made you happy
Helpful and supportive with follow through.
To pay the basic training fr caregivers is not logic,.. instead have to pay the applicants after they call fr training.....
Good to hear from your company. Have been looking for a caregiver for my father. Would be helpful if can get back to me regarding qoutation for caregiver per month.
Very efficient and fast response . To fixed your time of appointment convienece with us
Good care
The initial interaction between customer and supervisor were bad based on a couple of experiences. Supervisor was not patient and even asked customer to choose another service elsewhere simply because of multiple queries and indecision of client.
We sincerely apologize for this experience and will further work hard to improve our responsiveness and interaction quality. Do get back in touch with us if needed and we promise to do better.

Cristian Andrei
Co-Founder of Pillar
My experience with Dr Lim was very positive, prompt and efficient. I received all the information I needed including a visit to the home in PJ.
The lady who picked my call said She Will call Back but never didi
We are sorry to hear about that. We have sometimes a large volume of inquiries and we miss a couple. We will do our best in the future for this not to happen again.

Cristian Andrei
Co-Founder Pillarcare.com
Pillarcare is very professional. Your are the best.
Pillarcare was responsive and helpful. They provided me with useful and comprehensive information about their extensive range of services. I was very pleased to have chosen them.
No one followed up after I asked for a caregiver
Due to the large volume of inquiries sometimes we miss a couple of replies (not an excuse, should have done better). We sincerely apologize and please get back in touch if needed.
Very prompt and efficient on custome’s enquiries. Provide excellent professional advice.
Good and speedy response
From my experience with many home care providers; Pillar is the best one.
Comfortable environment and professional staff for old aged people
its awesome to work at pillarcare its very comfortable at it is my second home...thanks dr. lim for trusting meto work here
A true and strong pillar when we have no one to turn to for professional care with affection!
Very good dear
Very helpful and compassionate in recruiting a full-time Carer for our 91 year old Mother. Sensitive to our Mother's needs throughout the recruitment process. Dr Lim personally paid a visit to assess our Mother's medical condition when we first approached Pillarcare. We found him to be caring, dedicated and professional.
Glad to be provided with an experienced and reliable caregiver.
Pillar Health is rated 4.62 based on 170 reviews