Piquant Post Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piquant Post
I gave this as a gift to my brother in law and he LOVES it! He has tried all the recipes that come with the spices and is excited to get them every month. When you fall into the routine of making the same thing every week for dinner, it is a nice way to change things up a bit!
I received my first shipment of my 6 month subscription. I was skeptical, and worried at first, but Justin from customer service was very helpful and assured me that my order was solely delayed due to the holidays. I would recommend this to others, and am excited for my 2nd shipment to come.
i bought spices for my sister for Christmas. She was thrilled with them.
Have only received one month so far, but we are excited to try it
I am new to Piquant Post and received my first shipment last month. I haven't cooked with the spices yet so I can't speak to the flavor of the blends. I am unfortunately not a fan of the blends that I received. More importantly, I only received one recipe with each spice blend which is very limiting if you have any dietary restrictions at all (I am Gluten Free). I tried to look on your website for other recipes to use and didn't find a clear path to where I might find some. I feel it is very important to give at least 3 recipe options on your website for each blend for subscribers to access. If I hadn't signed up for the 6 month subscription, I probably would be cancelling based on this first experience because I am stuck with spices I don't know what to do with. :-(
Great recipes! Helped to keep meals fresh and interesting during these pandemic days at home.
We've only gotten one of our sets, but we have LOVED it! My husband made the Swedish Meatloaf and it was divine. Can't wait to try the salmon balls next!
I am enjoying trying out the recipes in your December selection and plan to order more. The shortcoming I see at this point is that I can't make the Swedish meatloaf or the salmon balls again without more of the spice mix. I will try to find a similar recipe that includes the spices listed on the packet, or I may end up ordering spice packs from you. I would love to get them for less than the $3 per 1oz. packet, but I understand your need to make a profit.

Here is an error on your recipe card. For the Swedish salmon balls, the ingredient list calls for parsley, but the directions say cilantro. One of the other has to be wrong. I vote for parsley since I think cilantro tastes like soap suds. :-)
I purchased this as a gift for my dad for christmas present. He likes to cook. The package came unwrapped and very plain. I was disappointed to say the least.
Hi Amanda, sorry you were disappointed. We never offered to send a gift-wrapped package and example pics of the spice subscription are clearly shown on the product page you used to checkout.

Our "plain" packaging is a function of our desire to use 100% recycled packing materials with vegetable (algae-based) ink. We value sustainability more than sending a colorfully printed outer package that is thrown away.
Great easy recipes that were a hit with the family. My Swedish cardamom buns did not turn out soft and fluffy, but this was my first time in a while working with yeast, and I'm happy to have the experience!
This is a unique and fun gift the any one who enjoys cooking and want to discover new flavors and recipes.
I really didn’t like our first month
The order came right on time and the recipes are quite easy to follow and more importantly, they taste great!
My husband has given me the spice subscriptions on and off for the past couple of years and I'm a big fan of Piquant Post. Unfortunately, this order, which was a holiday gift, hasn't arrived yet and I never received a tracking number. I know there are lots of issues with the mail at the moment, but I wish could get a response to my request for more information. The product is excellent and I'll still recommend it to friends.
Well seeing as how I ordered this for Christmas and it’s now 1/4/2021 and I still haven’t seen a package yet, I am not happy with service.

The only saving grace is that when I looked into where it was around Christmas customer service provided a prompt reply that it was on the way.

Unfortunately it is still on the way because I have yet to receive it.
My daughter-in-law seems very happy with the subscription.
Great gift! Sent it to my daughters for Xmas. Only suggestion is you need to connect with people receiving your wonderful spices via email or snail mail. They did not know who sent them this gift even though I completed an email for them.
Super cool gift for the chef in your life! Great way to explore and experience new tastes and recipes! Highly recommend!
I like the spices, but I wish there were more recipe options
Love your blends (and the recipe cards) enough to give them as gifts and keep ourselves supplied with favorites.

Mail delivery this year is a bit slower than anticipated, but that's not your fault.
Piquant Post is rated 4.38 based on 24 reviews