Plumb Chums Reviews

Read Plumb Chums Reviews

sales@plumbchums.com

16 Queen SquareBristol

Tell us how Plumb Chums made you happy
Products safely and quickly delivered. Best prices I could find. Communication regarding delivery was spot on. Cheers Plumb Chums.
thank u very much best pair off waterproofs I Ave had
Perfect product, good packaging, could do with extra waterproof tape
From order to delivery, no problems at all. Bomber jacket arrived as stated and well packaged and at a great price! Thankyou Plum Chums
Product supplied is nothing like the image on their website. They agree with this but won’t take responsibility for collecting the item. Passed responsibility to the manufacturer and won’t issue refund until product is collected by the manufacturer. Can’t tell me when this will be - just that they will be in touch. Quick enough to take your money, not to help when refund is required even though they accept product has been mid-sold
Easy to order at a good price and quick delivery.
Brilliant price. Kept notified re delivery. Arrived well packaged. Not installed shower as yet but looks perfect.
The delivery experience was too bad. Ordered on 3rd nov and received the product on 14th Nov only after chasing a few times.
The order was taken by plumb chums but the delivery was made direct from the sanitary ware supplier.
I was ping ponged between plumb Chums and supplier (who also failed to disclose the reason for delays in delivery) at one pint the supplier said the product has gone out of stock because plumbchums weren’t ahead of the queue (don’t know what that means).
The customer service was responding to emails but I didn’t have much luck getting resolution from them. I think they have to be accountable for delivery delays and can’t just left it to the supplier.
I had to rearrange my plumber appointment few times due to these delays leaving me with frustration and opportunity cost.
Absolutely brilliant service. They even contacted me to see if I'd be in the day they delivered.
Great service & value.
Description was spot on and my item was delivered in time and was ideal
Very happy with mask and it's quality
Would be very happy had delivery been faster
OK. It's alright.
Great service
Excellent prices that include delivery, prompt service and delivery, good communication even on a Bank Holiday weekend in the evening!! Purchased from before and will continue to do so.
Excellent... Arrived on time and in immaculate condition! Hard to contact though. I had to email them to inquire about the product
The worst service EVER! The logistics system is shocking and the quality of the product beyond poor! They have no complaints procedure and are not correctly offiliated with any appropriate Trading organisation. Don’t ever use! Why am I writing this, because this poor excuse of a one man inexperienced operator is never going to publish this is he!!! Worst company EVER!!!
order arrived very quickly and well packaged
The item ordered came on the date as promised, excellent piece of furniture exactly as described and in perfect condition well packed and easy to install. I totally recommend this company for their prompt and efficient service.
There was damage to a shower head I'd recently purchased. I sent a photo of the damage and it was dealt with quickly and replaced free of charge within a couple of days. Very impressed.
Plumb Chums is rated 4.58 based on 1,613 reviews