Plumb Chums Reviews

sales@plumbchums.com

16 Queen SquareBristol

Tell us how Plumb Chums made you happy
It was fine
Had a problem with shower tray soon rectified and new one sent
Excellent and on time
Great product..easy to fit and a good price. Delivery time good too.
Very good communications. We had a problem with there being a fault with our radiator but this was dealt with promptly.
Very prompt accurate service
I am happy with my order the only thing that let it down was the fact when I ordered it I got no email confirmation and no notification that it wasn't in stock yet
Excellent service.
Good product at a competitive price
Good prices compared with competitors
Good return of goods policy
Good price quick delivery
Order arrived on time. Very efficient service
Do not appear to check what os being delivered as one of my items was damaged & the other was the wrong item. Had to unpackage wrong item which I could clearly see was the wrong colour to send photos to show it was wrong. Also they appear to only wish to correspond by email so a week after delivery I am no further forward on having my issues satisfactorily resolved.
Good afternoon Lorna,
I am sorry your items arrived damaged and one was incorrect! We have got this issues rectified as best we can at the moment, however, the replacements that you need are currently out stock, unfortunetly there isn't anything we are able to do but wait in this instance. Our phone lines do get extremely busy and as we are an online company we do advise customers to email rather than phone us, this way no queries are missed. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further concerns, Many thanks Flush team.
their product was excellent quality at a great price too
Good easy to use web site and very good customer service in answering queries.
Delighted with product, and customer service. Delivery was excellent.Was thinking of ordering another toilet but I see the price appears to have increased, so will have to put it on hold for now.
There were no problems. The shower enclosure was actually delivered direct from Eastbrook, by a very friendly and helpful person. I haven't managed to get to do the installation yet!
Product sent quickly and there were no problems.
Reasonable prices, good Customer Service, good product delivered when they said it would be.
Plumb Chums is rated 4.58 based on 1,613 reviews