Plumb Chums Reviews

Read Plumb Chums Reviews

sales@plumbchums.com

16 Queen SquareBristol

Tell us how Plumb Chums made you happy
Very pleased with the toilet and bidet purchased excellent quality lovely modern style and great price also delivery excellent arrived on time when it had snowed heavily thanks
Good price and fast delivery
Just a joy to place a order with them!
Excellent customer service.

Thanks
Great service, fast delivery
Ordered shower screen stay which was very reasonably priced and arrived in good time for my wet room completion
Great price and really quick delivery
You failed to deliver. Please refund me
No problems Item as described and good value. Good communication.
We like the bath and it was a great price
Excellent service and very happy with my purchase.
I specifically asked for delivery in a morning slot to my mothers and got afternoon exactly matching hospital visiting to see my mum. Then toilet seat separate delivery was requested to my house and was logged to my mothers house again during visiting hours. Necessary to make calls to try and correct all this. Girls very nice but one not paying attention.
Good customer service. Helpful. Thank you
excellent company, with a great customer service team, would highly recommend.
I found the product I was looking for on the website and was delighted. However it was actually out of stock and discontinued I discovered a few days later. It was very disappointing as it had raised my hopes. I wish they ceased to advertise and allow orders to be placed when no longer available.
Having said that, once they let me know they communicated with me very well and refunded my card quickly.
Delighted with product and delivery time
On the phone polite but gave wrong information. I was told the delivery would be after 12 and I would receive a call 30 mins before the drop off. I actually received the call at 11am and told they would be with me in 15 mins. I wasn't at home so have to get back Asap. The male driver was very unapproachable and didn't speak. The lady was more curtious. I'm sure there time is precious however I was acting on instruction.
Great website, easy to navigate & full of varied products all at good prices.
Got the item I wanted at about half the price that other sites were quoting
No communication to let us know that product was out of stock, which meant we had to delay installation until it eventually arrived, nobody answers phone calls when trying to find out where goods are.
High level of communication skill. Helpful and friendly.
Plumb Chums is rated 4.58 based on 1,613 reviews