PodiumsDirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PodiumsDirect.com
Telephone
Read PodiumsDirect.com Reviews
Great quality! Excellent customer service and arrived on time! Thank you :)
Debbie

Thank you for the outstanding 5 Star Review on our company and the Tithe Boxes you order. I am happy that they met your standards. We at Podiums Direct are proud of the quality products that we carry and our customer service and delivery that we provide. Thanks for placing your order and confidence with us.

Director of Sales
Wonderful addition to our church.
Carla

We appreciate the outstanding 5 Star Review. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on one of our products. I am delighted that the Clear Acrylic Podium with Open Back and Shelf fit well within your church.

Director of Sales
The podium came in the box very well packed, the instructions were very simple, and the Podium looks great. Very satisfied with my purchase.
David,
Thank you for the terrific 5 Star Review. It is appreciated when we have a customer us a feedback on how their product they ordered was received and how the assembly of the product went. I am so glad that the podium you received looks great and that it works for your needs.

Director of Sales
Nice and sturdy. Good height and pitch of the top.
Thank you for your Five Star Review. I am glad to hear that the podium you purchased from us met all your standards.

Director of Sales
The Podium came in box with a lot of damage, however the podium was OK once opened. Customer service was alright. The overall experience was not to bad.
Darrell

Thank you for the Review. We have made our shipping department aware of the damage to the boxes in shipping and have asked them to package them differently in order to protect the product during transit. I am glad that your experience with our company was a good one.

Very nice 👌
Fred,

Thank You for the 5 Star Review for our company.

Director of Sales
Great experience with this company. Prices were competitive and excellent product. Shipping was quick and no issues with delivery.
Crista

Thank You for the wonderful 5 Star Review. I am so happy that you had a great customer service experience with Podiums Direct and that you found our prices to be competitive and budget friendly and the shipping process flawless. Podiums Direct strives to bring our customers quality products . Enjoy your Metal Truss Arc Lectern with Acrylic Top SN3196.

Director of Sales
Item received as advertised and assembled without difficulty. Good experience!
Thank You for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate it. I am glad you received the T-15 and found that it was as advertised and that the assembly of it was easy. We at Podiums Direct pride ourselves on quality products and service.

Director of Sales
I received my order and everything was in order.
Thank you for the fantastic 5 Star Review. I am delighted that your Metal Truss Podium and your AV Cart that you purchased was what you expected. Podiums Direct prides itself on our products and service.

Podiums Direct
It was better than I expected. I would definitely recommend your product to a friend. Thanks so much, it was just want I needed.

N. Brown
Nathaniel

Thank you so much for the extraordinary Five Star Review. I am delighted that the Oklahoma Sound 70 was beyond your expectations. This is one of our most popular items and does well in any venue. We would truly appreciate you spreading the word on this product and our company.

Podiums Direct
Customer service experience was great. The podium was delivered as expected. The shipment was delayed but that was due to COVID-19.
Vinton

Thank you for the spectacular Five Star Review. I am so happy that your experience with our customer service team was great and that the NC2SG met with your expectations and approval. We at Podiums Direct want to Thank you for your patience and understand regarding the delay of your product due to the Covid-19 crisis. We hope that you will enjoy your Pulpit for many, many years.

Director of Sales
I'm so happy doing business with PodiumDirect...
Thank you for the great Five Star Review. I am glad that you had a good customer experience with us. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our products that we offer. If in the future you would need any other podium furnishing, we would be happy to help you.

Like it a lot!!
Francisco

Thank you for taking the time to give us a glowing Five Star review. I am happy that you are satisfied with the item you purchased from us and that it will serve you well for many, many years.

Director of Sales
Just what the church needed. Thank you
Derek

Thank you for the superb five star review. I am glad that our product met your churches needs. It is always great to hear from a customer that the product they purchased is working well and meets their needs.

Director of Sales
Just as it said it would be works great for me in the classroom
Thank you for the exceptional five star review. I am glad that our product works as described and it is functioning as it should in your classroom.

Director of Sales
Easy process in ordering our church's new communion table - from choosing the proper stain to the online order, follow-up, and delivery. We are very pleased and appreciate everything!
Thank you so much for the Five Star Review. I am glad that you found the ordering process easy. We try our best to make it as simple and easy as possible for our customers as we know their time is valuable.

Director of Sales
We are in the process of implementing a new payroll system and are installing kiosks around the company to allow employees to access their data. In order to provide privacy to employees when accessing their data, we purchased down view lecterns that meet our needs perfectly.
Alex

Thank you for the Impressive 5 Star Review. We appreciate your time to review the product you purchased and our company. I am so glad that the Down View met your company's needs and that you are satisfied with it.

Director of Sales
Price was the best deal across the web on the exact podium we were looking for by far. Shipping was fast. Podium arrived well packaged and was quick and easy to set up. Have been very happy with the performance of the podium thus far.
Ryan

Thank you for the spectacular 5 Star Review. Podiums Direct strives to have the best prices and the best products available. We are always thrilled when we meet all our customers needs. I am glad that you are happy with the podium and the performance of it.

quick delivery.
Thanks for the 5 Star Review. I am glad that you found the delivery of your product quick and satisfactory.

Director of Sales
Everything went smoothly and the cost for product received was appropriate. When we are in the market for another podium, podiumsdirect will definitely be my first stop!
Ty, Thank you for the glowing review. I am so happy that your transaction and customer service was a good experience. We strive to provide exceptional customer service to our customers. We look forward to helping you out in the future.

PodiumsDirect.com is rated 4.81 based on 62 reviews