PodiumsDirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PodiumsDirect.com
Telephone
Read PodiumsDirect.com Reviews
Love the podium. Dealing with customer service was another thing. Ordered podium with a shelf. Upon arrival the shelf was omitted. I called customer service and was told that I have to order the extra shelf when ordering the podium. After telling him 2 times that I did, he finally (evidently) looked at the order and agreed. He said they could refund the $95 for the extra shelf or could send us a used shelf and us still pay full price. I sent him an email and told him to credit us the $95 because I didn't want to pay $95 for a used shelf. He credited our account and sent me an email saying it would have been a new shelf. We just were not pleased with the attitude that seemed to say (whether or not it was meant) that we were wrong until we proved it. We really like the podium.
We wiped it down due to Covid and it looks like it got stains on it. It looks horrible.
Great product and well put together!
Rev. Carl

Thank you for the splendid 5 Star Review. The NC10 Prestige Glass FOUNDATION Pulpit is a very popular item, because of it's quality, durability and classic look. I hope you will enjoy it for many, many years.

Director of Sales
Our first time the item came damaged by the shipper. Our second time the item came without any damage and in perfect condition. We are very please with Podium Direct for taking care of us. I highly recommend items from Podium Direct.
The podium is awesome!! Shipping was fast! The wait for processing not so good:( had to change plan for a special occasion
Vicky

Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your input. We apologize for the wait for the product. This product is an import and with the Covid pandemic it has slowed all imports down. I am glad that the podium has worked out for you.

Director of Sales
Perfect! I take online courses and I had to speak several times. This was perfect and it is small enough to store away when done.
Jerilyn

Thank you so much for giving us a review on the Portable Presentation Lectern 70 Oklahoma Sound. We appreciate it. I am glad that this lectern works well for you needs. It is one of our most popular items.

Great customer service.
Patricia

I can not express how thrilled I am for our Customer Service team to receive the highest praise with a 5 Star Review. Our mission has always been and will continue to be, to provide the highest quality service to our customers. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review.

Director of Sales
Podiums Direct did an excellent job from beginning to end. The customer service and final product exceeded our expectations. We are well pleased, thanks.
Wade

I can't Thank You enough for the outstanding 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure working with you. I am pleased that our customer service and the product you received exceeded your expectations. Podiums Direct Mission is to provide excellent customer service and quality products.

Director of Sales
Beautifully made and works well for our needs.
great customer service!
Jennifer

Thanks for the High Marks on our Customer Service. All of us at Podiums Direct strive to give excellent and timely customer service. We value each of our customers and appreciate their business.

Director of Sales
Quick service and delivery. Replaced broken item in shipment quickly.
Lester

I appreciate the 5 Star review that you have given us. I am glad that you received quick service and delivery and we provided you with a replacement item in a timely fashion.

Director of Sales
The product was everything we wanted it to be. The delivery was great as well.
Thank you for the outstanding 5 Star Review. I am glad that you are satisfied with your purchase of Clergy Church Chair TPC-603C Series 52" Height Center Pulpit Chair and Clergy Church Chair TPC-603S Series 48" Height Side Pulpit Chairs and that the delivery went smoothly. I hope you enjoy these chairs for many, many years

Director of Sales
The product I received the gooseneck podium mount works well. I like it
Thank you for providing your feedback and giving us a 5 Star Review on our Mic Mounting Kit. I am happy that the product has worked well for your needs.

Director of Sales
Very quick delivery, well made product. Exactly what I needed.
Joseph

Thank you for taking the time to give us a glowing 5 Star Review.
I am glad that you are pleased with everything about the product you ordered. Podiums Direct strives to provide our customers with quality products and timely delivery.

Director of Sales
It all came out like as seen online. Thanks
PodiumsDirect.com 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Julina

Thank you for your Five Star Review. We at Podiums Direct appreciate it. I am glad that you are happy with the product you received.

Director of Sales
This podium is perfect for our needs. It is durable and lightweight for moving. The wood finish makes it look attractive.
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a outstanding 5 Star Review, We at Podiums Direct are thrilled that the Portable Presentation Lectern 70 Oklahoma Sound has worked out for your needs.

Darcy
Director of Sales
I am very please with our new podium! It’s just what I envisioned!
Sabrina

Thank you for the 5 Star Review. I am happy that the Acrylic Lectern KD Clear with Shelf was just what you expected.

Director of Sales
We ordered 2 acrylic podiums and we are extremely happy with both. The second one is 2" shorter than the first one and is perfect for me as a lady pastor as I am 5'2" and the height is perfect. The 3 crosses on the front is beautiful.
The first one had a "smear" on the top that even with the help of your customer service we couldn't remove, but without hesitation, after we tried to removed it and couldn't, we were shipped a new top. That rates HIGH in my book and great customer service.
The delivery of the first one took much longer but I'm sure because of Covid 19. The second one which was ordered about a month later arrived as promised in about 7 days.
Thank you to everyone involved.
We received our new pulpit in a timely manner. It was easily put together and looks great!
Thanks!
David

We want to Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate and value you taking the time to review our product. I am glad that you were happy with the delivery time and found the assembly of the item easy and it fit your needs.

Director of Sales
Thanks for the great service. Product was received.. our customizations look great, and is highly quality!
Carlos

I want to Thank You for the outstanding 5 Star Review. I am so happy that our customer service was to your standards and that we provided you with a high quality item that was delivered to your expectations. Podiums Direct is proud of the quality of products that we provide to our customers. We very much appreciate the review.

PodiumsDirect.com is rated 4.80 based on 85 reviews