PodiumsDirect.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PodiumsDirect.com

Tell us how PodiumsDirect.com made you happy

"The service and the communication was excellent."
I want to Thank You for your 5 Star Review.
We our glad that we met your expectations.
Podiums Direct strives to provide excellent customer service to our customers.
"We’ve had the podium for a while and everyone loves it! It’s really sturdy and modern at a great price."
I want to let you know that we appreciate the 5 star review you gave our company.
Podiums Direct values your business and confidence you place in us.
"We purchased a pulpit and a communion table. They are beautiful. When they arrived, they were packaged very well and were in great shape. Our Sanctuary looks great."
Thank you for your 5 star review.
We are thrilled that your sanctuary looks great with our products.
Our mission here at Podiums Direct is to provide quality products and exceptional customer service.

Director of Sales
"I love the podium it's so nice wide."
I appreciate and Thank you for the 5 star review you have given us.
Our company prides itself on quality products and great customer service.

Director of Sales
"We purchased an acrylic podium from PodiumsDirect.com and found everything to be of the highest quality. Their shipping time was fast. Their packing very protective with helpful un-packing warnings. And, the podium we selected was very beautiful and well constructed. I would not hesitate to recommend this purchasing group to you. Thanks!"
Dale
I Thank You for the glowing 5 star review you have give our company.
We are pleased that you received the acrylic podium and that it met with your expectations and that your experience with Podiums Direct was a positive one.

Director of Sales
I Thank You for the glowing 5 star review you have given our company.

Director of Sales
"Excellent customer service. I had a problem with a part that did not fit. They replaced it in a short period of time. I would buy from them again."
I appreciate and Thank you for your 5 star review.
I am happy to hear that you an an excellent customer service experience with us.
It is our top priority for us to ensure our customers receive quality products and the best customer service.

Director of Sales
"I ordered a pulpit and communion table from Podiums Direct at a much lower price than I found any where else, and the shipping was free. It is a beautiful set, and we are well pleased with the product and the service."
Thank you for the 5 star review.
We are pleased that you are happy with the product you received and the service provided.
Podiums Direct prides themselves on offering products that fit every budget and strives for extraordinary customer service.

Director of Sales
"The podium is beautiful and it is perfect for what we need. My only complaint is that there is no way to hide the microphone cord. Maybe that could be taken into consideration for future designs."
I would like to Thank You for the 5 star review. I really value and appreciate that.
We are glad that the podium you purchased has met your needs.

Director of Sales
"Great selection, good customer service. Product arrived in a few days and easy assembly. Thanks!4 stars for room to grow."
Thank You for taking the time to give us a 5 star review on our product and customer service.
We appreciate you letting us know that we have some areas for room to grow.
We will take that advise and continue to add and improve our product selection and our customer service.

Director of Sales
"Great product we look forward to ordering in the near future"
I want to Thank You so much for the 5 star review.
Our team is glad that you are fully satisfied with the product you received from us.
Podiums Direct certainly appreciates and value your business and we look forward to working with you on any future needs you may have.

Director of Sales
"Fast shipping. Great product."
Thank You so much for your 5 star review.
We are happy that you received a great product that met your needs.

Director of Sales
"the podium we ordered is beautiful and great quality."
I appreciate the 5 star review you have given us.
I am delighted that the podium you purchased met with your approval.
Podiums Direct is especially proud of the quality products and customer service we provide to customers, like you.

Director of Sales
"I am very pleased with PodiumsDirect, the selection was excellent and the product arrived promptly. The podium we bought was easy to assemble and is good and sturdy."
Thank you for your 5 star review of our company and products.
We always like to hear that our selection of products meet with our customers approval and that your experience with us was a good one.

"Love the product"
"Excellent new pulpit! Just what we needed! Delivered quickly, well packaged and easy to assemble! We definitely would purchase another,when the need arises!"
"It’s a wonderful and useful podium"
PodiumsDirect.com is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews