PodiumsDirect.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PodiumsDirect.com
Telephone
"Our church ordered a podium and it was shipped immediately. We were able to track the shipping process up to the hour it was delivered. The podium is exactly how it was described on their website and we will keep ordering from Podiums Direct."
Thank you for the great 5 star review. I am happy that the tracking we sent helped you in the planning of receiving your item. We are glad that the podium you ordered was exactly what you expected and we look forward to any future orders that you may place with us.

"Just beautiful!"
I just want to Thank You for the outstanding review. I am glad that the product you ordered was beautiful.

Director of Sales
"I really like the pulpit and the quantity is good. The communication however was a little hit and miss as I kept getting the same answer when asking about the shipping time. I was say it was all in all a good experience."
Thank you for taking the time to give us a superb review. I am happy that you like the pulpit and the quality. Podiums Direct takes pride in providing quality products to our customers.

Director of Sales
"I had a very positive experience dealing with Podiums Direct. I had a couple of questions regarding my order and received prompt responses from their customer service. Would definitely purchase from PodiumsDirect.com again."
Thank you for the shining 5 star review. I am so happy that you had a positive experience ordering and dealing with Podiums Direct. All of us here at Podiums Direct make customer service our priority. We look forward to helping you out in the future .

Director of Sales.
"An excellent product delivered quickly at a reasonable price!"
Jac

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We certainly value our customers feedback on our products and customer service. Podiums Direct strives to bring our customers excellent products at affordable prices.

Director of Sales
"We are very pleased with the podium. It arrived in a very timely manner. It is just as indicated in your ad."
Yvette

Thank you so much for the 4 star review. We appreciate that our customers take the time to let us know how our customer service and products are.
We take satisfaction in providing quality customer service and products to our customers.
We are happy that the product you purchased has met your needs.

Director of Sales
"Lovely podium greatly value for money And excellent product"
"It is petty good"
Darrell

Thank you for the positive review. We at Podiums Direct appreciate the feedback on our products and company.

Director of Sales
"The podium is exactly as described and arrived quickly. We are very happy with it and would buy from Podiums Direct again."
J

Thank you for taking the time to provide a stunning review. I am glad the product met your expectations and arrived in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Director of Sales
"The podium just as described, my issue was with the company you used for delivery no communication at all!! Besides that they do not know how to talk to the customer!!!!!!!!!!"
Thank you for your 4 Star review. We are happy that the podium you ordered and received was what it was described as.
Thank you, also for making us aware of the freight carrier and their customer service issues. It was our understanding that they were to contact you and set-up a delivery appointment.
We will certainly take this under advisement and let the carrier know of your experience.

Director of Sales
"Excellent podium mic stand easy to install"
Sheila

Thank you for the excellent rating. We are pleased that you find our products easy to use. Podiums Direct strives to provide quality products at affordable prices.

Director of Sales
"I am Satisfied with product beyond expectation."
Abiye

Thank you for taking the time to review us and giving us a five star rating.
I am glad that you are satisfied with your purchase you made from us.
We strive to bring quality products and great customer service to our customers, like you.

Director of Sales
"Nice podium!! large surface,beautifull design but not much of an angle."
Lillian,

Thank you for the 4 star review. We appreciate the time taken to review the item purchased.

Podiums Direct
"The podium is very well made and sturdy, so far I'm very satisfied."
Jose

Thank you for giving us a four star review. We appreciate the positive feedback on our product. I am glad that you are satisfied with the product you purchased from us. Podiums Direct works hard to offer quality products at a price that meets our customers approval.

Director of Sales
"The service and the communication was excellent."
I want to Thank You for your 5 Star Review.
We our glad that we met your expectations.
Podiums Direct strives to provide excellent customer service to our customers.
"We’ve had the podium for a while and everyone loves it! It’s really sturdy and modern at a great price."
I want to let you know that we appreciate the 5 star review you gave our company.
Podiums Direct values your business and confidence you place in us.
"We purchased a pulpit and a communion table. They are beautiful. When they arrived, they were packaged very well and were in great shape. Our Sanctuary looks great."
Thank you for your 5 star review.
We are thrilled that your sanctuary looks great with our products.
Our mission here at Podiums Direct is to provide quality products and exceptional customer service.

Director of Sales
"I love the podium it's so nice wide."
I appreciate and Thank you for the 5 star review you have given us.
Our company prides itself on quality products and great customer service.

Director of Sales
"Great workmanship and design."
I want to Thank You for taking the time to give us a 5 star review.
Our team at Podiums Direct work hard to bring quality products and designs to suit our customer needs.

Director of Sales
"We purchased an acrylic podium from PodiumsDirect.com and found everything to be of the highest quality. Their shipping time was fast. Their packing very protective with helpful un-packing warnings. And, the podium we selected was very beautiful and well constructed. I would not hesitate to recommend this purchasing group to you. Thanks!"
Dale
I Thank You for the glowing 5 star review you have give our company.
We are pleased that you received the acrylic podium and that it met with your expectations and that your experience with Podiums Direct was a positive one.

Director of Sales
I Thank You for the glowing 5 star review you have given our company.

PodiumsDirect.com is rated 4.74 based on 31 reviews