PodiumsDirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PodiumsDirect.com
Telephone
Read PodiumsDirect.com Reviews
We are very satisfied with the podiums that we ordered. And we definitely will order from Podiums Direct to service our needs in the future.
Thank you so much for the shining 5 Star Review. We are so happy that you are satisfied with the podiums you purchased from us. We would certainly welcome and look forward any future podium needs you may have.

Very pleased with purchase
Barbara

Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on our products and customer service.

Director of Sales
Quick service. Product was ask designed.
I Thank You for the 5 Star Review. I am happy that our service and product was what you expected. We pride ourselves on our service and accurate details describing the products.

Director of Sales
Nice and sturdy podium. Get a lot of compliments in the design
Altagracia,

Thank you for the great 5 Star review. I am glad that the podium met with your approval and that you are getting compliments on it. Podiums Direct tries to offer a large selection of styles and design to fit our customers needs.

Director of Sales
The podium came missing a few of the parts, screws that attach they platform to the base. One quick phone call and a missing parts were shipped next day. Made it for my event!
Ginger

Thanks for the glowing review. We are sorry that you had few missing parts when you received the podium, but glad that we could rectify the situation and send you what you needed to make it work for your event. Podiums Direct is always here to help our customers out.

Director of Sales
Great product and excellent customer service! I highly recommend PodiumsDirect.
Thank you for the great review. I am glad you are happy with the product you ordered and that the customer service experience you had with us was a positive one. Podiums Direct aims to provide quality products at reasonable prices and exceptional customer service. We appreciate your business.

Director of Sales
Like the product! First shipment there was impact damage to top right corner of the podium top. I was immediately sent a second one, which also had impact damage (to the same top corner). Was not very visible so we decided to live with it (prefer an unblemished one though). I suggest the the top be better wrapped (maybe bubble wrap) to minimize impact damage during shipping.
Vivienne

Thank you for the review. We addressed the first damaged podium, by having a replacement sent out immediately. We were unaware of the replacement one being damage, otherwise we would have addressed that issue. Our shipping department has been asked to package them better. Contact us if you have any further concerns. We are always here to help.

Looks great!!!!
Frankie

Thank you for sharing a awesome review. We are thrilled that the product and customer service experience was to your expectations.

Director of Sales
Our church ordered a podium and it was shipped immediately. We were able to track the shipping process up to the hour it was delivered. The podium is exactly how it was described on their website and we will keep ordering from Podiums Direct.
Thank you for the great 5 star review. I am happy that the tracking we sent helped you in the planning of receiving your item. We are glad that the podium you ordered was exactly what you expected and we look forward to any future orders that you may place with us.

Just beautiful!
I just want to Thank You for the outstanding review. I am glad that the product you ordered was beautiful.

Director of Sales
I really like the pulpit and the quantity is good. The communication however was a little hit and miss as I kept getting the same answer when asking about the shipping time. I was say it was all in all a good experience.
Thank you for taking the time to give us a superb review. I am happy that you like the pulpit and the quality. Podiums Direct takes pride in providing quality products to our customers.

Director of Sales
I had a very positive experience dealing with Podiums Direct. I had a couple of questions regarding my order and received prompt responses from their customer service. Would definitely purchase from PodiumsDirect.com again.
Thank you for the shining 5 star review. I am so happy that you had a positive experience ordering and dealing with Podiums Direct. All of us here at Podiums Direct make customer service our priority. We look forward to helping you out in the future .

Director of Sales.
An excellent product delivered quickly at a reasonable price!
Jac

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We certainly value our customers feedback on our products and customer service. Podiums Direct strives to bring our customers excellent products at affordable prices.

Director of Sales
We are very pleased with the podium. It arrived in a very timely manner. It is just as indicated in your ad.
Yvette

Thank you so much for the 4 star review. We appreciate that our customers take the time to let us know how our customer service and products are.
We take satisfaction in providing quality customer service and products to our customers.
We are happy that the product you purchased has met your needs.

Director of Sales
Lovely podium greatly value for money And excellent product
It is petty good
Darrell

Thank you for the positive review. We at Podiums Direct appreciate the feedback on our products and company.

Director of Sales
The podium is exactly as described and arrived quickly. We are very happy with it and would buy from Podiums Direct again.
J

Thank you for taking the time to provide a stunning review. I am glad the product met your expectations and arrived in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Director of Sales
The podium just as described, my issue was with the company you used for delivery no communication at all!! Besides that they do not know how to talk to the customer!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your 4 Star review. We are happy that the podium you ordered and received was what it was described as.
Thank you, also for making us aware of the freight carrier and their customer service issues. It was our understanding that they were to contact you and set-up a delivery appointment.
We will certainly take this under advisement and let the carrier know of your experience.

Director of Sales
Excellent podium mic stand easy to install
Sheila

Thank you for the excellent rating. We are pleased that you find our products easy to use. Podiums Direct strives to provide quality products at affordable prices.

Director of Sales
I am Satisfied with product beyond expectation.
Abiye

Thank you for taking the time to review us and giving us a five star rating.
I am glad that you are satisfied with your purchase you made from us.
We strive to bring quality products and great customer service to our customers, like you.

PodiumsDirect.com is rated 4.72 based on 39 reviews