Premier Disability Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier Disability
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Premier Disability made you happy
Yes I was and am, very pleased with Primier Disability. Without there help, who knows where I would be now, a very thank you to Primier Disability and all there employee's...Thank You
I had a very good experience with Premier Disability Svc. I had filed for Social Security Disability on my own and did not get approved. After hiring Premier Disability to appeal the SSD’s first decision, they did what needed to be done in order for me to be approved. They kept in touch with me; helped with any forms that needed to be filled out. I would recommend them to assist with your Social Security Disability needs
why I have nothing
I had a hard time getting on disability Social Security and your service really help me to get the money I need it from Social Security. But my 3-year annual review is coming up so can I still use you guys? Pay for your services from the money coming to me??
They were very helpful with my situation. Everything went well and was treated very well
During the three years it took for me to finally get my SSD, the staff at Premier was fantastic! Not only did they fight for an appeal when I was wrongly denied due to an error on the SSA's side, they notified me every step of the way during the process. The lawyer they assigned to me was extremely knowledgeable and understanding. When I won my case, the fee they charged was more than reasonable and I have not hesitated to recommend Premier to anyone who is starting out on this process. I cannot say enough positive things about this group, so I'll just finish by saying that if you are looking for someone to represent you who is knowledgeable, courteous and caring, this is the group for you!! THANK YOU so very much!!!
They help me alot
Premier is the absolute best. The process was sometimes over bearing but they were always there for whatever concerns I had. I highly recommend Premier Disability and a big "thank You" for all the hard work
Premier disability is a company that stands by their word. They did all the work on my behalf. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs their help.
Premier Disability wasted no time on my case acted fast kept me informed and before I knew it WE WON 😁 believe in them
I had a very pleasant experience with premier disability. They really know what they are doing.
They are so wonderful!!!
Thank you for your great help Blanca Nava
Primer disability help me when i really need help. They were professional and on the ball....i felt comfortable and confident in there's word..Thank you Thank you Thank you..i love you guys...
I was very pleased with the level of service I received. Premier was very professional and most of all they cared about my situation. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.
They were very kind and helpful.
Would definitely recommend family or friends about your services was amazed in how quickly you were able to get my SS disability approved
Awesome experience with Premier Disability! They are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful through the process of applying for and going before a Judge for social security disability. Highly recommended. 😊
They were great!
It was good
Whenever I called with a question there's always someone there to answer it or they got right back to me and they helped me with my paperwork
Premier Disability is rated 4.90 based on 178 reviews