Property Care Association Reviews

of reviewers recommend Property Care Association
Read Property Care Association Reviews

About Property Care Association:

The Property Care Association is the trade association representing building specialists to promote high standards of professionalism and expertise within the sectors represented through training, exams, qualifications and other support services.

andy@property-care.org

11 Ramsay Court, Hinchingbrooke Business Park

The course was really good, I learnt loads, the staff very helpful happy to answer any questions
Well recommend
Great detailed course and implemented Covid saftey measures efficiently.
The training facilities were very good and supportive learning environment. The measures put in place for Covid were all appreciated and I felt safe during the time I spent there:
The trainer was very professional and had a wealth of knowledge. He was able to communicate to everyone irrespective of the level of their experience
Every training course I have attended, has been informative, beneficial and thorough, with the time to ask questions and go over the details delivered throughout the training, with the lecturer. All the staff members are welcoming and courteous, nothing is too much trouble to them. In my 12 years of being a member, I have nothing but appreciation towards the PCA as a body and it's hard working staff members. "Well Done To All At The PCA" Much Appreciated.
It was very interesting and added to that the botony part which I felt pushed the level higher I've finally bit the bullet and applied for my Msc in ecology.
The PCA have always adhered to the safety guidelines , and have made the
Courses interesting with a step by step
training method getting everyone involved
Been a member for 5 years....excellent association for knowledge and personal improvement
Very good training course and very experienced people
Course could have been slightly longer as I felt the Michael who presented the course was a bit rushed to pack everything in at the, both Michael and the the course were good.
Content was informative and relevant to the subject matter with practical examples and a comprehensive overview of the relevant legislation.

Highly recommended.
The PCA training is very good. It is engaging which allows you to take in and fully understand all the information you require to get the appropriate certification.
The people are welcoming.
The people leading the coarse are friendly and patient.
I've done both damp and timber plus structural waterproofing now and both courses were really great, they explained everything in so much detail and I came away with a lot more knowledge than I expected I would highly recommend to go on every course you can with the property care association as it would definitely improve your knowledge and confidence.
Very useful
Everyone and everything was exceptional
Hi Lucian...great to hear everything went well. Many thanks for the 5 star review.
Very clear and interesting. Found helpful as podium decks are becoming part of our area of work.
PCA is becoming a knowledge hub for all things waterproofing. Excellent guideline documents produced.
Thanks for the lovely comments Trevor...much appreciated.
As well as being a leading voice in several specialist sectors of the construction industry on behalf of its members and with much success, I am personally pleased that the PCA continually supports its members with specific training courses alongside highly appropriate delivery from expert and engaging tutors. Several courses and qualifications have allowed me to access new work by demonstrating competency to fellow professionals in the construction industry such as Architects and Design Engineers to name but two. I am very pleased to be associated with the Property Care Association and I would not hesitate in recommending this organisation to anyone looking to progress their business and themselves in a well respected and professional way.
Hi Richard...many thanks for those lovely comments. Really chuffed to hear you took a lot away from the training. We hope to see you back at PCA HQ soon.

Kind regards

PCA Team
thank you for a good experience, the staff were very helpful and they explained things very thoroughly, found the course most helpful.
Hi Bradley...many thanks for the review and kind comments. Glad to hear the training went well.

PCA Team
I really enjoyed the course and I am looking forward to many more
Many thanks for the kind review Dean

PCA Team
Brilliant course, hopefully pass the exam and become a member
Hi Stefan...many thanks for the 5 stars and good luck with the results of our recent exam.

Property Care Association is rated 4.80 based on 76 reviews