Property Care Association Reviews

of reviewers recommend Property Care Association
Read Property Care Association Reviews

About Property Care Association:

The Property Care Association is the trade association representing building specialists to promote high standards of professionalism and expertise within the sectors represented through training, exams, qualifications and other support services.

andy@property-care.org

11 Ramsay Court, Hinchingbrooke Business Park

Staff Very professional, course attended was well structured and packed with lots of information..looking forward to my next course and to putting into practice what I have learned so far.
Hi Ian...glad to hear you enjoyed the course and many thanks for the kind comments.
Many thanks for the kind review and lovely comments Ian.
Brilliant knowledge, fantastic staff, all round great experience every time I speak to anyone. 5/5
Many thanks for the kind words. I will make sure I pass it onto the team
Very well presented with lots useful and helpful information and all well explained.
Thanks for the kind comments Mark
Course was very easy to book, quick e-mail responses and our candidate thoroughly enjoyed his training course.
Many thanks for the review and kind comments Christopher
Thanks for the kind comments Christopher
Good informative course
Many thanks for the review Glen
Many thanks for the review Glen
Great training with a very knowledgable tutor. All the staff are very helpfull
Many thanks for the kind words and review Graeme
Trainers kept you involved and interested, sometimes at courses you feel that you are just being spoken at.
Thank for the feedback and the kind comments Steven . I will make sure to pass them onto our trainers.
Thanks for a great course
Thanks for coming along Russell and many thanks for the kind feedback
This is an excellent detailed course covering all aspects of basement waterproofing design. I would thoroughly recommend it for all RICS surveyors to get up to speed on the new design criteria, methods and materials. Geoff Hunt FRICS
Thanks for the 5 stars and lovely comments Geoff
Excellent course, well taught. It was great to see live specimens of the invasive plants and other similar plants which they can be confused with. Essential training for people wanting to develop their invasive species knowledge.
Thanks for the kind feedback and lovely comments Richard. Great to hear the new greenhouse and live specimens enhanced the training.
Warm and friendly environment. Well informed and educated employees. Great support.
Thanks for the kind feedback Nikolaos
Would recommend this is a must if people want to progress in there knowledge of property care it widened my knowledge now I can take it along with me and the way it was tought to us was a grate help very easily understood and a warm welcome so thanks.
Many thanks for the kind comments Dylan. Glad to hear the training went really well.
Thank you, was well presented and informative.
Thanks for the kind feedback James
I thought the course was very comprehensive.
Great to hear the course covered all bases for you James and many thanks for the kind rating/review
In terms of the JKS course attended over two days. The course was very detailed and well presented, However, I would like to have seen examples of a typical JKMP from a single residential property, to a lager site, perhaps housing site or light commercial i.e. here are just some examples. I would also have benefitted from further information regarding Insurances including IBGs. Perhaps guidance for those planning to set up and become PCA members.
Thanks for the kind rating and feedback William. I will pass on your comments to our training team to see if there is an opportunity for inclusion into the course.
Excellent staff,easy to find.The course was excellent and explained by the tutor very well.
Many thanks for those lovely comments David. I will make sure I feed it back to the training team
I found the course to be informative and the PCA members running the course were very knowledgeable. I would recommend the course not only to newcomers to this industry, but also to anyone who has been involved with preservation work for years as there are constant changes in the way treatments are carried out to properties.
Thanks for the kind words Mark and glad to hear you have taken a lot from the course.
The course was interesting and informative, and delivered perfectly over the three days. I enjoyed the content which I felt was perfectly applicable to my current role. No doubt the information learned will assist our organisation to deliver professional property services to our customers.
Thanks for the positive rating and kind feedback Ryan.
The revision course was well presented and delivered covering the syllabus in the allotted time. Good overall
Thanks for the kind rating and feedback Declan
Very informative couple of days
Thanks Keith...glad to hear you gained a lot from the training and many thanks for the kind rating/review
Property Care Association is rated 4.68 based on 37 reviews