Property Care Association Reviews

of reviewers recommend Property Care Association
Read Property Care Association Reviews

About Property Care Association:

The Property Care Association is the trade association representing building specialists to promote high standards of professionalism and expertise within the sectors represented through training, exams, qualifications and other support services.

andy@property-care.org

11 Ramsay Court, Hinchingbrooke Business Park

I attended the Control and Eradication of Japanese Knotweed course and exam in November & December 2019. I found the course content to be very thorough and the lecturers engaging. The PCA staff were very helpful and were always happy to answer any queries.
Course was very educational. I have learned alot and looking forward to complete the courses.
Thanks for the kind words and 5-star review Mark. Glad to hear you learned alot from the course
Very professional. Well presented, will be attending more courses
Thanks for the kind words and review Kerry
training and exam were carried out in a most professional manner. Instructors were clearly leaders in their field of expertise
Thanks for the 5 stars and lovely comments Colin
The training seminar that I recently attended conducted by Paul Harrington of Elta fans was as per usual to a very high standard that has I believe become the norm for the PCA. I believe that we should have more of these in the regions to reach out to a larger audience and in doing so promote the PCA to the many who don't know of what is on offer in this more than special association. And on that subject I wouldn't mind arranging one here in Sheffield! To further illustrate my commitment to the PCA I have at our waterproofing event held in Coventry brought along guests of a professional nature as we all know the specifiers are like nuggets of gold. Just one of my guests this year gave us £185K of business over two projects? All members have a good opportunity if they seize it. I will be looking for other opportunities to promote our company this coming year. Best Wishes to ALL for 2020. Tony R-W.
Hi Anthony and many thanks for all those kind words. I will make sure I pass on your lovely comments to Paul. On the note about doing more in other areas, it is something we are looking at. Also, we glad to hear that your membership and training is helping to win business. One last thing...a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too. We look forward to hopefully seeing you in 2020.
I think it is a good organisation that provide a solid foundation for learning. However, the training methods are a bit dated and more geared towards damp proofing companies, rather than surveyors,
Hi Kevin...firstly thank you for the feedback and star rating. Sorry to hear you felt the methods were dated. We always strive to be 'ahead of the curve' with techniques and practises for all our courses. If you have the opportunity to do so, we would love to hear any suggestions you have for improvement. You can contact us on 01480 400 000 or alternatively contact myself at andy@property-care.org. Again...many thanks for the feedback. We look forward to hopefully hearing from you.
Very informative and interesting
Thanks for the review and 5 stars Lloyd
Very good control and eradication OJ Japanese knotweed course. Tutors very knowledgeable and was able to put that knowledge across in a simple but effective way. Probly the best course I have been on.
High praise indeed...many thanks for the review and comments Rasheed
The Ventilation Masterclass was an excellent and informative presentation by Paul Harrington. Delivered in an engaging style with plenty of insider knowledge. Thanks Paul. Thanks PCA. Looking forward to another class / course
Thanks for the kind review and 5 stars Chris
Attended the residential Ventilation Masterclass. very relaxed atmosphere to the day and found the session very informative,, bringing together the relationship between moisture production, heating, insulation and ventilation whilst underpinning the regulatory requirements. Unlike some courses I have been on in the past I was engaged throughout and learnt something new which is also a bonus! Lunch that was provided was great too!
Thanks for the kind words and 5 stars Daniel. Glad to hear you enjoyed the day and even the lunch!!
Very in depth informative and professional with tutors with a vast wealth of experience. Well presented and Jo and Peter were helpful with an update on 1143/2014. Only criticism would be would have liked a little more time. Maybe the course could have been a little longer (2.5 days?) as would have liked to asked a few more questions tho this a reflection on the excellence of the course and obvious knowledge of the tutors.
Many thanks for the 5 star review Tim. I will pass on your feedback regarding the time to our training team
Was a really good training day. Lots of information and learnt a lot of new things
Thanks for the 5 stars. Glad to hear you enjoyed the day
The training provided was very good. The lecturers were very knowledgeable and assisted greatly in improving my own knowledge. The source material was extremely helpful revision.
Many thanks for the review and kind comments Ben
It was really informative, well presented . I thoroughly enjoyed it . thank you
Thanks for the lovely comments and review Lucy
Reilly good and very informative, the course would have been much more effective if the reading material had been sent out a week before so that I could have familiarised myself with it, as there was a lot to take in been new in the industry.
Thanks for the review Jack and the comment on the training material. I will make sure it is feedback to the training team
Good content and knowledgeable tutor for the session.
Thanks for the kind words David
Staff Very professional, course attended was well structured and packed with lots of information..looking forward to my next course and to putting into practice what I have learned so far.
Hi Ian...glad to hear you enjoyed the course and many thanks for the kind comments.
Brilliant knowledge, fantastic staff, all round great experience every time I speak to anyone. 5/5
Many thanks for the kind words. I will make sure I pass it onto the team
Very well presented with lots useful and helpful information and all well explained.
Thanks for the kind comments Mark
Course was very easy to book, quick e-mail responses and our candidate thoroughly enjoyed his training course.
Many thanks for the review and kind comments Christopher
Property Care Association is rated 4.73 based on 52 reviews