Property Care Association Reviews

of reviewers recommend Property Care Association
Read Property Care Association Reviews

About Property Care Association:

The Property Care Association is the trade association representing building specialists to promote high standards of professionalism and expertise within the sectors represented through training, exams, qualifications and other support services.

andy@property-care.org

11 Ramsay Court, Hinchingbrooke Business Park

Course could have been slightly longer as I felt the Michael who presented the course was a bit rushed to pack everything in at the, both Michael and the the course were good.
Content was informative and relevant to the subject matter with practical examples and a comprehensive overview of the relevant legislation.

Highly recommended.
The PCA training is very good. It is engaging which allows you to take in and fully understand all the information you require to get the appropriate certification.
The people are welcoming.
The people leading the coarse are friendly and patient.
I've done both damp and timber plus structural waterproofing now and both courses were really great, they explained everything in so much detail and I came away with a lot more knowledge than I expected I would highly recommend to go on every course you can with the property care association as it would definitely improve your knowledge and confidence.
Very useful
Everyone and everything was exceptional
Hi Lucian...great to hear everything went well. Many thanks for the 5 star review.
Very clear and interesting. Found helpful as podium decks are becoming part of our area of work.
PCA is becoming a knowledge hub for all things waterproofing. Excellent guideline documents produced.
Thanks for the lovely comments Trevor...much appreciated.
As well as being a leading voice in several specialist sectors of the construction industry on behalf of its members and with much success, I am personally pleased that the PCA continually supports its members with specific training courses alongside highly appropriate delivery from expert and engaging tutors. Several courses and qualifications have allowed me to access new work by demonstrating competency to fellow professionals in the construction industry such as Architects and Design Engineers to name but two. I am very pleased to be associated with the Property Care Association and I would not hesitate in recommending this organisation to anyone looking to progress their business and themselves in a well respected and professional way.
Hi Richard...many thanks for those lovely comments. Really chuffed to hear you took a lot away from the training. We hope to see you back at PCA HQ soon.

Kind regards

PCA Team
thank you for a good experience, the staff were very helpful and they explained things very thoroughly, found the course most helpful.
Hi Bradley...many thanks for the review and kind comments. Glad to hear the training went well.

PCA Team
I really enjoyed the course and I am looking forward to many more
Many thanks for the kind review Dean

PCA Team
Brilliant course, hopefully pass the exam and become a member
Hi Stefan...many thanks for the 5 stars and good luck with the results of our recent exam.

PCA Team
PCA offer a comprehensive range of training programmes in damp proofing, timber fungal growth, woodworm amongst many other specialise training programmes. Courses are delivered by working professionals with many years experience in their chosen field. Courses are very practical and well respected among professionals delivering this type of work day-to-day.
Hi Mervyn...many thanks for the comments and the 5 star review.

Excellent Course. Very well ran
Hi Pat...many thanks for the review and kind comments.

Great courses. Would highly recommend
Thanks for the kind words and 5 star review Kevin.

PCA Team
I attended the Control and Eradication of Japanese Knotweed course and exam in November & December 2019. I found the course content to be very thorough and the lecturers engaging. The PCA staff were very helpful and were always happy to answer any queries.
Hi Annie...thanks for the 5 star review and 'all the best' for when you receive the results from your recent exams.

PCA Team
Course was very educational. I have learned alot and looking forward to complete the courses.
Thanks for the kind words and 5-star review Mark. Glad to hear you learned alot from the course
Very professional. Well presented, will be attending more courses
Thanks for the kind words and review Kerry
training and exam were carried out in a most professional manner. Instructors were clearly leaders in their field of expertise
Thanks for the 5 stars and lovely comments Colin
The training seminar that I recently attended conducted by Paul Harrington of Elta fans was as per usual to a very high standard that has I believe become the norm for the PCA.
I believe that we should have more of these in the regions to reach out to a larger audience and in doing so promote the PCA to the many who don't know of what is on offer in this more than special association.
And on that subject I wouldn't mind arranging one here in Sheffield!
To further illustrate my commitment to the PCA I have at our waterproofing event held in Coventry brought along guests of a professional nature as we all know the specifiers are like nuggets of gold. Just one of my guests this year gave us £185K of business over two projects? All members have a good opportunity if they seize it.
I will be looking for other opportunities to promote our company this coming year.
Best Wishes to ALL for 2020.
Tony R-W.
Hi Anthony and many thanks for all those kind words. I will make sure I pass on your lovely comments to Paul. On the note about doing more in other areas, it is something we are looking at. Also, we glad to hear that your membership and training is helping to win business. One last thing...a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too. We look forward to hopefully seeing you in 2020.
Property Care Association is rated 4.78 based on 68 reviews