PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyOwner.us.org
Read PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

1-866-577-5365

andy@PropertyOwner.us.org

Tell us how PropertyOwner.us.org made you happy
I've used this service 2 times and have been pleased with how easy and fast it is to get the information I am looking for. It is very helpful to have this at your fingertips when you are planning to buy and sell a home. Having as much information as possible is very necessary for any housing market.
This was the first time using this site. It was very quick with the information and what I received was exactly what I was looking for. Looking at some property about 5 hours away and needed the information. Thanks again. I'm sure I'll use again.
Most of the report was valuable. but, I was concerned with the two different addresses on the report. I called and was promised to receive corrected address if indeed that was the actual property address I need the information on.
Basic information I did not know,i printed and added to my files.
good site more then what the realty site gave me
will use them more often
This property value search on my land in Monroe, LA was very easy to navigate online. I will use this service again. And what an awesome price.
this is the first time that i used this site. i wanted information on a certain piece of commercial property. i submitted the information and then paid my processing fee but i was unable to access because i am not computer knowable. i called the eight hundred number for help and was greeted with a friendly voice. the young lady was very helpful and stayed on the phone with me until i was able to retrieve my information . great service will use again when needed thanks bob c.
I haven't finished looking over the report
First time I use this site, service is fast, my questions are promptly answered. I am satisfied with it and would strongly recommend to friends and to anyone who would need their service.
This report is an excellent tool for preparing a loan application or listing for sale and a very reasonable price.
Very Helpful
Instructions were straight forward and easy to follow. Actually I got more information than I expected to get. I must say - pretty good for only $1.
Got the information I needed for the lender. Thank you for the info and all the extra bonuses. Best dollar ever spent. Very happy, thank you.
I was very pleased with my interaction with your web site. You provided me with a wealth of information for the very small price of one dollar. Many thanks for providing this service.

Max R. Forman
12/17/2020
Was ok for me thanks
the number of bathrooms was wrong 3 full baths no partial square footage must have included garage did not separate garage from living space also unsure of difference between est value and market value
Found the info needed
Everything you wanted to know about your a property is
is outlined here. Excellent job!
Report was fast, accurate and well done.
very satisfied with my report and the accuracy of the property
PropertyOwner.us.org is rated 4.36 based on 194 reviews