PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyOwner.us.org
Read PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

1-866-577-5365

andy@PropertyOwner.us.org

Tell us how PropertyOwner.us.org made you happy
didnt tell me anything i wanted to know was a waste of 1.00
will not let me access my report before i leave a rating so here it is One Star
On this particular property owner (Mr. Evan Inger) brother of the two sister whom own this property is allowing their brother Evan to used this address as a Home Business address on Contract. Mr. Evan has Rip me off for $2500 dep. that I made with him to do some construction work on my personal property and he never preform the Job! Now I need my Cash dep money back. Legal action might be my next step! Trying to get my total refund of $2500. (Also I was able to see the physical address of 5576 Birch Grove Lane Clarkston, MI)
There is no info on bedrooms baths and footage.
Have to jump through unnecessary hoops to be able to view the title information it promises to deliver.
Did not find this helpful. I didn’t see any of the info that you stated I would. Only saw old picture of property and an overstated property value. Really overstated! Please do not charge my account for any amount other than the $1 I agreed to. Pretty disappointed.
Hard to navigate, only want to actual information usually provided
by County Assessor. Do not like your site charging $19.00 when I am only a 1 time user for a $1.00 fee.
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!
A first time user. Picture of property is not correct. Home was built and sold recently. Most of 8 pages was general information. I was looking for tax assessment, square footage etc.
Mike S.
said they would charge my card $1 and charged me $18.95 just to tell me I am the owner of my house no tax info nothing that I needed
PropertyOwner.us.org is rated 4.36 based on 194 reviews