PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyOwner.us.org
Read PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

1-866-577-5365

andy@PropertyOwner.us.org

Tell us how PropertyOwner.us.org made you happy
Priced correctly, fast and easy
Low cost, quick accurate report
Lots of info concerning the property. Was also looking to how to obtain a copy of our deed.
It was well worth the $1.00
I was able to read and understand the report generated the this company and it helped me make a decision on buying the property.
Lots of information except for the title portion which is what I needed...
Provided needed information
Good report missing 3 bedrooms 2 full baths, two living room areas separated by a 2 sided fireplace, and dining area; upper and lower deck area that projects over the canal that is on the west side of the house.
I just found this web page and it is really great. I'm new but will tell my friends and recommend it.
All of the information appeared to be correct, however, the newest owner has not been updated. Not likely Property owener.us.org fault but more likely the counties slow response to update with new home owner. This closed on Dec 30, today is Jan 5 2021.
Phillip Wayne
Most of the report was valuable. but, I was concerned with the two different addresses on the report. I called and was promised to receive corrected address if indeed that was the actual property address I need the information on.
good site more then what the realty site gave me
will use them more often
I haven't finished looking over the report
This report is an excellent tool for preparing a loan application or listing for sale and a very reasonable price.
Was ok for me thanks
Found the info needed
was able to see history of deed transfers. current estimate value

however originally came on site to find my tax bill I have not received by mail and it is 12/8 today
I was surprised to find out that information provided about my house is no accurate and did not include all renovation in the house. So now I will figure out how to update it
The report had property owner information, but I would have liked age and date of birth.
Did help me to find out value of my house
PropertyOwner.us.org is rated 4.36 based on 194 reviews