PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyOwner.us.org
Read PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

1-866-577-5365

andy@PropertyOwner.us.org

Tell us how PropertyOwner.us.org made you happy
I will find out if I have all the info needed on the property to claim proceeds from an auction. This did not give the history of the records of sale or prices. Owners names aren’t needed but dates and taxes would be helpful.
I was hoping to find out lien information. Interesting information included.
Information I was able to access up to this point was accurate and included some things I didn't know. I was looking for title information because I have been hearing about a product called HOME TITLE LOCK and was interested in finding out whether or not I could check this myself. However, I did not get information on my title. But after reading some of the other reviews it seems I might get more information after I submit this review.
report was ok but had to leave review to get title information
It was not exactly the information I was seeking.
The price was fair.$1.00 for the first search. I was looking for something different tho.
I CLICKED ON TITLE INFO BUT NOTHING CAME UP
I am just learning about it and need further time to assess what I learn.
Good information.
The info received was informative, but I didn't think description was complete or as accurate as it could have been, but disclaimer says it only reports what has been made available so I'm pleased with the report I got
There were some exceptions: My home has 3 bedrooms, not 2. Only 2 owners, not 3. The value for this age of home (45 yrs old) should be 170,000, not 195,000. Square footage and the other items listed were correct. Not bad!! Steps were easy to follow and I did like the overhead view of the property.
PropertyOwner.us.org is rated 4.36 based on 194 reviews