PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyOwner.us.org
Read PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

1-866-577-5365

andy@PropertyOwner.us.org

Tell us how PropertyOwner.us.org made you happy
cOMPLETE AND COMPREHENSIVE
Easy to process, inexpensive price.
was easy to get my info online, but a terrible problem trying to get to talk to someone via phone
it was quick return with report, didn't figure out password originally, when entered chat I was directed to my spam folder which corrected that. The report did not show taxes due/overdue, the appraised value did not have the same amount as my tax assessor's
Wanted to check the property tax records to see if we are getting any and all discounts we were entitled to.
The basic and current information is listed but is seems to be lacking other detailed info......unless there is more to access from the report I just received.
It was helpful to get list of transactions for the property, but I need to see more of the documents.
The property report was generated quickly and contained most of the information I needed.
quick and easy
Had a lot of information I wanted and it was easy to navigate the web site.
Provided me with what I needed. Couldn't determine if my Home Equity loanlien had been removed though. Otherwise, helpful.
I appreciate the data review. It was very helpful. It provided me with the estimate that I needed plus other helpful information.
I appreciate the information received. It was detailed and provided the estimate that I needed.
Thanks,

Mary
GOOD REPORT. GOOD INFO. THIS SITE SHOULD INCLUDE A SKETCH OF PROEPRTY.
It gave me a realistic home value since I'm putting my home up for sale.
The report and it's availability were easy and seamless. Even limited computer skills could have com[leted the task.
well you did not post how many bedrooms, baths, fire place ,very large screen room, shed all new windows and doors new kitchen and appliances landscaping new very large deck in back and roof 6 yrs old 3 b 2 b 1700 sq ft hous would be valued at about 250,000
Good info. # of bedrooms 2 not 5. great help.
It looks like almost all the information is correct. I am not sure about 2 of the details.
Your website provided us with the information needed to help us add value to our home prior to listing.
PropertyOwner.us.org is rated 4.36 based on 194 reviews