PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyOwner.us.org
Read PropertyOwner.us.org Reviews

1-866-577-5365

andy@PropertyOwner.us.org

Tell us how PropertyOwner.us.org made you happy
Fast and easy!
I could've spent more time gathering all the data on a property; however, propertyowner.us.org saved me time collecting and displaying the data all in one place and in a nice format.
Accurate and easy to use
Accurate and easy to use.
I was given all the information that I needed to satisfy myself. Very accurate. Thank You
thanks was very helpful
A wealth of information. web page is well designed.
Thanks very much.
Report verified change in property ownership, provided building and lot details I couldn't get from city's site. Did not see title info, but working with customer service on that.
The report gave most of the information I was looking for.
I was hoping to find out lien information. Interesting information included.
Not sure I got reports on any outstanding leins
didnt tell me anything i wanted to know was a waste of 1.00
Although I wasn't able to find more info on the person I was searching, they did contact me to gather additional info to better their search of my request. I was able to use another aspect of records to obtain information on a different area that I was interested in.
My daughter is looking at purchasing this home and I want to be sure this is a good home for her. PropertyOwner was very helpful in giving us information regarding this property and providing a checklist of things to look for when assessing it. Thank you very much for your assistance!
Information I was able to access up to this point was accurate and included some things I didn't know. I was looking for title information because I have been hearing about a product called HOME TITLE LOCK and was interested in finding out whether or not I could check this myself. However, I did not get information on my title. But after reading some of the other reviews it seems I might get more information after I submit this review.
I was hoping to find information on the original owners back in 1912 or any other info from the earlier years. The report did give me some current info i didn't know though.
will not let me access my report before i leave a rating so here it is One Star
Quick and easy to access
Information
report was ok but had to leave review to get title information
PropertyOwner.us.org is rated 4.36 based on 194 reviews