PuraCashmere Reviews

of reviewers recommend PuraCashmere
Read PuraCashmere Reviews

About PuraCashmere:

Luxury cashmere clothing at direct from factory prices. Our line features 100% cashmere clothes crafted with quality sustainable fabrics. If you’re looking for premium cashmere online at affordable prices, let us be the cashmere clothing brand for you. Order cashmere clothing today at Pura Cashmere.

support@puracashmere.com

Tell us how PuraCashmere made you happy
Love this sweater! Fits beautifully and is so soft!
I bought two sweaters in different colors.I pleased with this purchase.Sweaters are soft ,warm and nice.
This grey cowel neck sweater is beautiful and well made. It fits true to size and is a great, versatile addition to my wardrobe.
I am very pleased with my first experience with PURACashmere. I ordered a beautiful cashmere sweater from them. I received the sweater in very good timing. The minute I opened the package and felt the cashmere I knew it was the best cashmere I have ever had encountered. But when I tried it on it was too large and too long. The reason being I am a very petite person and not very tall (5 ft. 1). It was the only disappoint I had, and I loved the color. I am done growing so, this happens when I order sometimes from other companies. It cannot be longer than 26 to 28 inches long. I notice a lot of high end companies use tall models. We petite people get cheated.
PuraCashmere is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews