PuraCashmere Reviews

of reviewers recommend PuraCashmere
Read PuraCashmere Reviews

About PuraCashmere:

Luxury cashmere clothing at direct from factory prices. Our line features 100% cashmere clothes crafted with quality sustainable fabrics. If you’re looking for premium cashmere online at affordable prices, let us be the cashmere clothing brand for you. Order cashmere clothing today at Pura Cashmere.

support@puracashmere.com

Tell us how PuraCashmere made you happy
PuraCashmere 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Lori Haskins
PuraCashmere 5 star review on 3rd January 2021
stephanie rogers
PuraCashmere 5 star review on 3rd January 2021
stephanie rogers
The sweater is of exceptional quality. I’m really impressed.
I loved the sweater, great quality, but it was too big. will try the extra small. I am 5'3" 125 pounds and ordered the Forward seem V-Neck.
Soft and beautiful...as pictured.
Beautifully woven and warm cashmere sweater. I like the grey color too.
Excellent I love your sweaters, no pilling!!!
Soft, warm, thick, made well. My new favorite sweat.
Love my soft warm sweater. Fits great. Feels great. What’s not to love?
My wife Really is excited to get one of these. I bought it as a present for our anniversary in March - she will be so happy. I opened the box and it looks great. More to come!
Customer service is FANTASTIC! I’m already thinking about placing yet another order! Hahaha!
Love my new black turtleneck sweater. The description of the sizing was perfect. The quality is fine! I’m about to another another sweater.
I love the high collar and the long sleeves. The fit is great. The texture is soft and luxurious. The sweater is not heavy and bulkyy.
I love my sweater .Great quality , very flattering.
Pure quality cashmere that for whatever reason is very difficult to find “made in USA.
Currently I am not too happy with Pura cashmere because #1 - I filled out the proper paperwork yesterday to get instructions to return what I bought and I still haven’t heard back from you About where to send my return; #2 - the quality of the cashmere of the sweater I bought was fine, however the zipper leaves a lot to be desired - it does it does not easily zip up once it’s being worn!

Please. Send return info as previously requested!
Beautiful quality and garments!
Love my sweater it is so soft and great quality...my only complaint is shipping....it cost me an extra thirty dollars duty to get my sweater into Canada and that would stop me from buying again.
Delivery was very fast snd I love love my new sweater!!!! I highly recommend their products!!! I will be back!
Love it. So soft and warm; fits well
Wonderfully soft feel and perfect fit. Very fine craftsmanship. Appreciated gift.
A beautiful sweater. I am especially pleased with the thickness of the yarn. Not thin and t-shirt weight sweater. I will buy again.
Warm, cozy, not at all itchy, snuggle up with a cup of tea and this sweater. I love it.....
PuraCashmere is rated 4.71 based on 51 reviews