QuickPlay USA Reviews

(844) 346 8640

us.sales@quickplaysport.us

1 Longacre Close

Tell us how QuickPlay USA made you happy
Based on video reviews before purchasing other nets had a looser net that allowed ball to wrap around. Maybe I should have purchased a larger one.
FANTASTIC product- this goal looks as impressive as a $2500 goal, was incredibly simple to set up, and is just great. I did have a small issue with one of the stabilizing bars, and Quickplay corrected it immediately. Possibly the best customer service of any company that I've dealt with in many many years......
Quick and easy buy for quality
Came quickly and my son and his friend set it up without any help! Great product!
Assembled easily and works well on grass and the street. Nice goals!
My teenage sons are very happy with this new goal! The posts seems very strong. It will get a lot of use, but I foresee it holding up better than other goals we have had.
Really nice soccer goal. Great build quality. My kids love it.
Great customer service.
We set it up and just checked it out and it looks and feel great, we bought it for our new house we are building now. So won’t be able to review on durability until next summer but it feels like there will be zero problem!
Ordering was easy and the shipping moved quite nicely even during the Corona Virus problem. The unit was delivered to the house in 5 days from ordering. Nice job QuickPlay.
Quick play fulfilled and shipped my order quickly. The product is of good quality, and a very reasonable price. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a practice net!
Very happy with the ability to purchase online. Product was high quality and shipping was within one week.
My goals arrived very quickly - just a few days - and the goals I ordered are exactly as described. The slight glitch with the whole process was that the email with my tracking information arrived about a week after the goals themselves, strangely enough.
I've been using their products since 2017. While other brands have products that break down, my QuickPlay equipment stands the test of time.. and my athletes. Hundreds and hundreds of athletes and no issues. I am impressed!
Awesome products, fast delivery. Very happy.
I returned it where is my refund?
Hi Paul,

I've looked into this for you and it looks like our team was still awaiting further information from you regarding your return. You mention that you returned your item to us, but we are not sure how/where you have sent your return, as we didn't supply you with the return label or return address.

Please contact us directly and/or reply to the last email you received from us.sales@quickplaysport.com with further information so we might be able to help resolve this issue.

Many Thanks, Allen - Founder @ QUICKPLAY
Great product, honest description, and quick shipping. Would shop here again!
This would have gotten the five however the pushbutton clips kept falling out of the tube as they just slide around on the inside. I had to use electrical tape to secure them from sliding. Be prepared to do the same if you buy this product. The rest of it was well engineered. They should fire the guy that designed the clips though.
QuickPlay USA 4 star review on 25th June 2020
Hi Jason,

Thanks for your honest review, we appreciate the feedback. The push buttons do normally fit snug into the tubes. We have found that sometimes they can shrink slightly after production, you might have recieved some like this. Our customer service team will be in touch via email to send you a new set of buttons asap.

Thanks, Allen

Founder @ QUICKPLAY
Easy to assemble and pack away! Extremely durable. We love it!!
Shipping was exceptional!! Product was extraordinarily excellent!!
I purchased 2 soccer goals 1 year ago and one piece got damaged. It was covered by a two-year warranty and their customer service team was OUTSTANDING to work with. I highly recommend the product (high quality, easy to set-up/take down) and this company, which was a breath of fresh air to work with.
QuickPlay USA is rated 4.84 based on 49 reviews