QuickPlay USA Reviews

Tell us how QuickPlay USA made you happy
QuickPlay USA 4 star review on 25th June 2020
Jason Condit
More Photos & Videos
I returned it where is my refund?
Great product, honest description, and quick shipping. Would shop here again!
This would have gotten the five however the pushbutton clips kept falling out of the tube as they just slide around on the inside. I had to use electrical tape to secure them from sliding. Be prepared to do the same if you buy this product. The rest of it was well engineered. They should fire the guy that designed the clips though.
QuickPlay USA 4 star review on 25th June 2020
Hi Jason,

Thanks for your honest review, we appreciate the feedback. The push buttons do normally fit snug into the tubes. We have found that sometimes they can shrink slightly after production, you might have recieved some like this. Our customer service team will be in touch via email to send you a new set of buttons asap.

Thanks, Allen

Founder @ QUICKPLAY
Easy to assemble and pack away! Extremely durable. We love it!!
Shipping was exceptional!! Product was extraordinarily excellent!!
I purchased 2 soccer goals 1 year ago and one piece got damaged. It was covered by a two-year warranty and their customer service team was OUTSTANDING to work with. I highly recommend the product (high quality, easy to set-up/take down) and this company, which was a breath of fresh air to work with.
arrive on time...easy set up...nice and light moves arounds easily my girls love it!
My son loves his goal. Great company, easy to use website and delivery was faster than expected. Thanks Quickplay!
This is the best rebounder at the best price. I did tons of research before making a purchase on a rebounder. This is by far the best and it is so much cheaper compared to other passing boards. The on the ground and in the air features work perfectly. If you’re looking for an affordable board to train with that the individual or team level, this is the one
Just as advertised. Really strong net. Easy build in less then 10min. Recommend for backyard and outdoor fun.
We purchased the 16*7 for our weekend adult games almost two years ago. Everyone loves the product. Super easy to assemble, store away, VERY durable and sturdy.

By far, the best set of portable goals in the market!
Even after a week without any update from the order, a quick email to the sales support team, and they provided a quick update on the order. Very reactive.

Thanks
Good product 👍
Very quick and easy to set up. Sturdy. Glad I made the purchase!
I should have ordered off of Amazon, ordered directly from the site on the 7th. Item arrived on the 19th. Very slow shipping.
Hi,

We are sorry to read your review that your order took longer than expected to arrive, this is not the normal level of service we expect to provide our customers. Unfortunately, as with many businesses we have been severely affected by Covid-19, which has resulted in reduced capacity in our warehouse and slower shipping times by our couriers. We attempted to make customers aware of this on our website and noted on all product pages that we can't guarantee delivery dates at the time you orders.

Now restrictions are being lifted we are getting back to our usual fast shipping times. Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy your product.

Allen
Founder @ QUICKPLAY
This website was easy to navigate, and we received our soccer net in a timely manner.
I have the 7x7 product and putting it together worked well. Very good product and my daughter really likes it and can still practice during Covid.
Easy payment and fast shipping. Great options for many sports and great prices.
My son receive a soccer goal for his birthday and something came damage and i contacted customer service and they help me out and receive the part that was damage very fast shipping. Definitely i would recommend any coach, parent, team player to buy their soccer stuff from here. Quality is what they sell and they stand behind their products.
Great customer service & speedy delivery.
QuickPlay USA is rated 4.83 based on 35 reviews