QuickQuid Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read QuickQuid Reviews

support@quickquid.co.uk

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy
Awful customer service ongoing dispute with this company they but in when you are trying to talk, i was on the phone to melanie who moaned she was on the phone for me to long and that she could be helping other customers. Shocking service. The website is also faulty payments failed to go through and they don't take the money when you set up a direct debit blame you for it and charge you a late fee. Disgusted will keep you updated for the outcome. God knows how this company has a 4 star rating please check other review websites as they are more accurate being 1 star company.
Gutted that Quick Quid have gone into administration in the UK. Just last week I accepted an offer of £2200 in compensation which, with the company choosing to go down this route, presumably means I will now get pennies.
Shocking that a company can weasel out of paying what they owe
Waste of time.
They kept ignoring me when i need help the most. They was happy to lend me over and over then just ignore you when they lend too much. now its taken such a long time to get out of all this mess.
I have had 3 pay day loans always payed them back in time one time only as it was a bank holiday it was payed a day later no through any fault by myself but now iv tryed to get another pay day loan and you will not let me have one you keep changing the month that I can have one so it looks as if im going to have to go else where
Loan repayment taken twice from my bank took 5 days to go back in.. Log in to my account and says I can't have another loan until march 2020 had 3 loans always paid on time and its them that charged me twice... Well up yours quick quid I don't want your loans ever again.. So many better and cheaper lenders I could use.
I paid back all my loans..last pay was 780paudn.i ask for 600 I give a back 1100 in 3 moins..now then sead no lons antell 2020 April..😄😄😄😄i call them tiffer legalized...no raccomanded!!!
Still not paid me my refund after settled through the FOS months and months ago. Won’t answer the phone or emails. Joke of a company. Avoid
Irresponsible lending from Quickquid, offer from them settled. Still not paid up. Bunch of cowboys.
I’ve had 2 loans paid on time says I can apply again on the 10-10-2019 n when I went on site n logged it’s said my application as been declined never recommend ever again I even paid my second loan off early
Very poor customer service. They will often tell lies.
My payment still hasn’t come out , and this is going to affect my credit score , after emailing you and still not getting any reply’s ..
i had on 30 my last payment of 166 pound .the money was recieved by them ...next day i had a email saying that i am late for payment and they charge me 15 pound .and the same amount again.so far over 330 pound was taken from my account .and still nobody give me back the money .they say ,they never recieve the first payment .and now i am without any money ,because of them .still waiting rerund of 181 pound which was take from me withiot any reason.have spoke to my bank wnd they say next 24 hours will have rerund...lets see what will be...not happy.customer sercvice very poor .nobody explane why i was charge late fee .....and they still saying never had the first payment even i send them i screenshot with both payments ..really disapointet ...
Lost my debit card before first payment could be taken out and thus charged the £15 late fee.

Customer services operator functioned like a machine. No empathy, cold and disinterested.

Result - rubbish service equal dissatisfied customer who will take her business elsewhere.
Quickquid is a joke ask for loan n said no I did not miss 1 payment. I would not Recommend quickquid to any1.
Really bad service I had from qiuickquid dont Recommend them.😤
I find it very disturbing that after living and contributing to the Economy of this great country, never ever done anything criminal or illegal, always paid any small debt I had throughout these 5 years, never changed jobs and had a constant income
Lived more than 4 years under the same roof and when asked for 100 quid loan for a month, declined and no reason given.
You should be ashamed of yourself calling a loan agency good of any use.
They are useless
It Seems that Quickquid`s policy on responsible lending is a big F*"! You to all loyal and good paying customers.

Reason for one star is because it wont let you select zero
Don't use these cowboys, I applied for a loan in my account is said approved I got credit agreement which also said approved money is on way to my bank. Three days later still no money, I complained then got email saying I was approved and they were in the process of sending money. Still no money in my account after 3 phone calls I then get email saying I was not approved..........
Complete cowboys I will be filing a complaint with all the relevant authorities you can imagine how I feel.... I was feeling low before now I can't get any lower ☹️
QuickQuid is rated 4.17 based on 2,126 reviews